40 strokes of genius from the desk of the stable genius

Rumpole

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2023
Where some lines need context, it is given or some added snark I just couldn't resist!

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do."
"I'm not sure I have" [...ever sinned] The response he gave when asked by a Christian if he ever asked God for forgiveness.
"I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke."
"I have a great relationship with the blacks."
"Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated." Who doesn't know that health care is complicated?
"I am the least racist person you have ever interviewed."
"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
"I have a very good brain." A brain only a mother could love!
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters." Sad, but true.
"I have never heard of a Category 5 hurricane before."
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things." And therein lies the problem.
"I think I am actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand." How does a humble man brag he is humble?
"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy." I don't want my president saying such things as a grown man, not even in locker rooms.
"I have tremendous respect for women." I'm sure all liars do, too.
"The United States has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems."
"I’m the best thing that ever happened to the Secret Service."
"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth."
"I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard." - Trump made this comment in response to a question about whether he had made any personal sacrifices for his country thus trivializing the sacrifices made by military service members and their families.
"I have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un." Yes, love letters to a brutal dictator. Wonderful.
"I’m not a politician, and I’m not sure I ever want to be." Oh, Trump, once you couldn't spell 'politician', and now you are one!
"I have a natural instinct for science." Trump ought to capitalize on his genius and launch a brand of bleach, he'd make a mint!
"I don't settle cases. I don't do it because that's why I don't get sued very often." I believe the record shows he's settled some 175 cases.
"I don't like to analyze myself because I might not like what I see."
"I have never seen the I.Q. of a human being." Brilliant!
"The media is the enemy of the American people." Music to the ears of any demagogue/dictator. In addition to the second amendment, the first amendment, which is to say, a vigorous and open free press, with free speech for all is one of the salient shields between the individual and tyranny.
"I think I am a nice person." There are some two dozen books which dispute that point.
"I have a great relationship with African Americans."
"I could be the most popular person in Europe. I could run for any office if I wanted to."
"I'm really rich." So much so he's declared bankruptcy 6 times, showed no income (just losses) on his taxes for about a decade.
"I have never seen a thin person eating ice cream."
"I know words, I have the best words." Only the very best!
"I’m, like, a really smart person." But the question is, do smart people really go around declaring they are smart? Hmmmm.
"I don’t think I’ve made mistakes." Never?
"I have the absolute right to pardon myself." How could that idea ever occur to an innocent President?
"I’m not a fan of sharks, and I don’t think I ever will be." Not particularly bad, but an odd thing to say for a president.
"I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me." Sorry, I don't believe you.
"I have the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that’s ever run for the office of president." Ouch!
"I have done more for African Americans than any president since Lincoln." Oh, the humility of this man!

Where some lines need context, it is given or some added snark I just couldn't resist!

"I'm not sure I have" [...ever sinned] The response he gave when asked by a Christian if he ever asked God for forgiveness.
"Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated." Who doesn't know that health care is complicated?
"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters." Sad, but true.
"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things." And therein lies the problem.
"I think I am actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand." How does a humble man brag he is humble?
"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy." I don't want my president saying such things as a grown man, not even in locker rooms.
"I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard." - Trump made this comment in response to a question about whether he had made any personal sacrifices for his country thus trivializing the sacrifices made by military service members and their families.
"I have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un." Yes, love letters to a brutal dictator. Wonderful.
"I’m not a politician, and I’m not sure I ever want to be." Oh, Trump, once you couldn't spell 'politician', and now you are one!
"I have a natural instinct for science." Trump ought to capitalize on his genius and launch a brand of bleach, he'd make a mint!
"I don't settle cases. I don't do it because that's why I don't get sued very often." I believe the record shows he's settled some 175 cases.
"The media is the enemy of the American people." Music to the ears of any demagogue/dictator. In addition to the second amendment, the first amendment, which is to say, a vigorous and open free press, with free speech for all is one of the salient shields between the individual and tyranny.
"I think I am a nice person." There are some two dozen books which dispute that point.
"I could be the most popular person in Europe. I could run for any office if I wanted to."
"I'm really rich." So much so he's declared bankruptcy 6 times, showed no income (just losses) on his taxes for about a decade.
"I’m, like, a really smart person." But the question is, do smart people really go around declaring they are smart? Hmmmm.
"I have the absolute right to pardon myself." How could that idea ever occur to an innocent President?
"I’m not a fan of sharks, and I don’t think I ever will be." Not particularly bad, but an odd thing to say for a president.
"I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me." Sorry, I don't believe you.
"I have the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that’s ever run for the office of president." Ouch!
"I have done more for African Americans than any president since Lincoln." Oh, the humility of this man!
/----/ Look who's talking.
MAKE NO MISTAKE. If you try anything to raise the cost of frisizhnjubs I will veto it."- Joe B
"Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people. He will never extinguish their love of freedom. He will never weaken the resolve of the free world."
"It is noteworthy that the percentage of women who register to vote and cast a ballot is consistently higher than the percentage of the men who do so—end of quote, repeat the line. Women are not without electoral and, or, political—let me be precise: not and, or—or political power," Biden said during his address.
President Biden joked Monday that he only showed up to a White House event because he heard there would be ice cream — before addressing the horrific mass shooting that left six dead at a ...
And even more...

Biden a laugh riot in flub-filled State of the Union, opens with a ...

Feb 8, 2023Victor Nava February 8, 2023 1:23am Updated President Biden got off to a rocky start for his State of the Union address Tuesday night when he incorrectly referred to his party's majority...

OP is probably a kid inserted to Troll occasioally once the left and its puppet masters feel the need to try and influence the narrative .

You need someone to teach you , OP , how to marshall information and present quickly and efficiently .
So , off you hop because it is time for you to create some skill .

Besides being a Class A liar, Trump has a sub-par vocabulary.

Besides being a Class A liar, Trump has a sub-par vocabulary.
/——-/ compared to your brain dead guy, Trump is a genius.

MAKE NO MISTAKE. If you try anything to raise the cost of frisizhnjubs I will veto it."- Joe B

/----/ Look who's talking.
"Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people. He will never extinguish their love of freedom. He will never weaken the resolve of the free world."
"It is noteworthy that the percentage of women who register to vote and cast a ballot is consistently higher than the percentage of the men who do so—end of quote, repeat the line. Women are not without electoral and, or, political—let me be precise: not and, or—or political power," Biden said during his address.
President Biden joked Monday that he only showed up to a White House event because he heard there would be ice cream — before addressing the horrific mass shooting that left six dead at a ...
And even more...

Biden a laugh riot in flub-filled State of the Union, opens with a ...

Feb 8, 2023Victor Nava February 8, 2023 1:23am Updated President Biden got off to a rocky start for his State of the Union address Tuesday night when he incorrectly referred to his party's majority...

Biden is famous for his gaffs, but Trumps are not gaffs, they are dumb, really dumb statements.

OP is probably a kid inserted to Troll occasioally once the left and its puppet masters feel the need to try and influence the narrative .

You need someone to teach you , OP , how to marshall information and present quickly and efficiently .

My posts are not for those with attention deficits, short attention spans, lazy, or diminished intellectual capacity, so please ignore.

Such sabre rattling before the UN is irresponsible, dangerous, and accomplishes nothing and diminishes our standing in the world.

But, it does score points with the frothing-at-the-mouth-make-my-day jackals in the peanut gallery who have a bad habit of getting drunk and overstaying their welcome at thanksgiving family gatherings. I might have unruly uncle sympathetic to that view, but that guy should never be president.

Such sabre rattling before the UN is irresponsible, dangerous, and accomplishes nothing and diminishes our standing in the world.

But, it does score points with the frothing-at-the-mouth-make-my-day jackals in the peanut gallery who have a bad habit of getting drunk and overstaying their welcome at thanksgiving family gatherings. I might have unruly uncle sympathetic to that view, but that guy should never be president.
/——/ Your PC marshmallow ideas only encourage dictators.

I'm probably much older than you. Btw, is English your first language? Are you of hispanic decent?
Why? I have plenty of time, what's the rush? Were you weaned on Tik Tok?
What? How to write an awkward sentence? If you are a not a native English speaker, you're excused

Forum List

Back