Minneapolis school bus driver shot in head while driving with kids on board

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Minneapolis school bus driver shot in head

A school bus driver was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday after being shot in the head in Minneapolis.

Police responded around 2:15 p.m. for the report of a shooting along 37th Avenue and Girard Avenue North. At the scene, police say the driver had been shot in the head.

The driver was taken to the hospital for treatment, but officials say the driver is expected to survive the injuries. There were young children on the bus at the time of the shooting but none were hurt. Those students, who are believed to be under the age of 10, were taken home by police officers.

FOX 9's crew at the scene spotted a bullet hole in the front windshield of the bus.

The investigation into the shooting is ongoing.

school-bus-shot-minneapolis.jpg

A the liberals wonder why more and more folks choose to arm themselves these days.

Minneapolis school bus driver shot in head

A school bus driver was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday after being shot in the head in Minneapolis.

Police responded around 2:15 p.m. for the report of a shooting along 37th Avenue and Girard Avenue North. At the scene, police say the driver had been shot in the head.

The driver was taken to the hospital for treatment, but officials say the driver is expected to survive the injuries. There were young children on the bus at the time of the shooting but none were hurt. Those students, who are believed to be under the age of 10, were taken home by police officers.

FOX 9's crew at the scene spotted a bullet hole in the front windshield of the bus.

The investigation into the shooting is ongoing.

school-bus-shot-minneapolis.jpg

A the liberals wonder why more and more folks choose to arm themselves these days.
How do you arm your self against this while driving a bus?

How do you arm your self against this while driving a bus?
You don't in that particular instance, I was just speaking in general terms, what with the ever increasing crime like the armed robberies and car jackings that take place in broad daylight these days.

I saw on our local news where a guy in MD got robbed by four black "youths", he gave-up his wallet but when they tried to steal his car he produced his CC weapon (licenced) and shot one of them. The cops found the shot one at at local clinic and chased down the others, all were armed, and the car that they used to take the shot one to the clinic was stolen in Virginia.

I love modern news stories...they provide zero specifics (names, places, statistics) but manage to squeeze two paragraphs out of

"Bus driver shot in head"

Plus, if you look at the bullet hole...bus driver was more specifically shot in face.

I love modern news stories...they provide zero specifics (names, places, statistics) but manage to squeeze two paragraphs out of

Plus, if you look at the bullet hole...bus driver was more specifically shot in face.

Kinda off topic but yes, articles are no long written to provide people with information and facts. They only care about headlines to get clicks.

The last I heard your face is part of your head.....Anyway he could have had his head turned....You know the whole looking both ways thing that you hope a school bus driver is doing. ;)

"A the liberals wonder why more and more folks choose to arm themselves these days."
"You don't in that particular instance"
"I was just speaking in general terms"
'a guy in MD got robbed by four black "youths"'

:sigh2:

"A the liberals wonder why more and more folks choose to arm themselves these days."
"You don't in that particular instance"
"I was just speaking in general terms"
'a guy in MD got robbed by four black "youths"'

:sigh2:
Thanks for the summary. ;)

Why is it liberals don't want to hear about the crime that they helped become epidemic in our nation?

The world wonders.

The last I heard your face is part of your head.....Anyway he could have had his head turned....You know the whole looking both ways thing that you hope a school bus driver is doing. ;)
Yes, but that is my point.

News is supposed to be about specifics.

Yes your face is on your head...but so is your ear, your eyes, your mouth,, the crown etc.

It's lazy and could easily be corrected.

Yes, he could have had his head turned...but we don't know that...we also don't know the city section...which blocks of which streets...any history or specifics on crime in the area...

Ya know...details that the reader...John Q. Public may take a personal interest in?

Why doesn't the media tell us these things?

Because they are not the fucking media anymore...they are a sounding board...a Potemkin news service.

It's lazy, it's counter 'news', and it's slightly insulting.
Who, what, when, where, and how (the four Ws and one H of report writing) were covered, what else do you want?

Who....bus driver.

What....A shooting.

When....Around 2:15 pm.

Where....along 37th Avenue and Girard Avenue North in Minneapolis.

How.....Victim was struck in the head by gunfire.

The reporter also added that kids under 10 were on the bus and taken home by the police, and that the victim was taken to a hospital and will likely survive the wound.

Till a perp is found what else could be added that's pertinent without injecting opinion into it......That's our job. ;)

Forum List

Back