A little more about evolution by the experts.

Elution?
Is that on YouTube?

You really are a moron.
I presume you have family members with science credentials?
No its not but lots of bible bullshit is and that's where you get your knowledge.

Admit it. You have no evidence of your silly god. I don't care if you believe that crap but don't tell me he created anything. Its simply bullshit. You are delusional

No its not but lots of bible bullshit is and that's where you get your knowledge.

Admit it. You have no evidence of your silly god. I don't care if you believe that crap but don't tell me he created anything. Its simply bullshit. You are delusional
I'm sure that the dozens of scientists in my family are hurt by your posts.
Do me a favor and never go to a Jewish MD.

I'm sure that the dozens of scientists in my family are hurt by your posts.
Do me a favor and never go to a Jewish MD.
Youre out of ammo dickhead. Wheres your creationist shit now?
Youvr got nothing including brains.

Just your evidence of a god would shut me up. I'll wait here. Take your time.
Simple...start learning about the infinite types of ground, fruits, vegetables, plant life, insects and animal biology and there's way too much design for evolution to be the cause.
Of course, I realize that someone such as yourself is not a youngster and doesn't want to bother studying any subject so this post is a waste of time.

Lucky for me I have family and friends who are scientists and can talk for hours about these subjects.

An intellectual dynamo.

I suspect the Flat Earth society meetings aren't real big on science matters but you shouldn't think others are as intellectually cloistered as the hyper-religious.

An intellectual dynamo.

I suspect the Flat Earth society meetings aren't real big on science matters but you shouldn't think others are as intellectually cloistered as the hyper-religious.
Once again...who believes in a Flat Earth?
We notice you won't answer this question.

Simple...start learning about the infinite types of ground, fruits, vegetables, plant life, insects and animal biology and there's way too much design for evolution to be the cause.
There is no evidence any of them were created by God and you know it. You cannot single them out then dismiss others.
Every single thing on this earth evolved and you have no evidence through DNA or palaeontology to prove otherwise.
Get your head out of that filthy book of lies and get some facts. Your god us a myth and you are delusional at best.
Of course, I realize that someone such as yourself is not a youngster and doesn't want to bother studying any subject so this post is a waste of time.
It certainly is when you can't prove there's a god.
Lucky for me I have family and friends who are scientists and can talk for hours about these subjects.
You are a liar also. If they were scientists, they wouldn't be talking about a silly god.
You fell into that one son.

There is no evidence any of them were created by God and you know it. You cannot single them out then dismiss others.
Every single thing on this earth evolved and you have no evidence through DNA or palaeontology to prove otherwise.
Get your head out of that filthy book of lies and get some facts. Your god us a myth and you are delusional at best.

It certainly is when you can't prove there's a god.

You are a liar also. If they were scientists, they wouldn't be talking about a silly god.
You fell into that one son.
I don't have to defend anything because my belief(s) have absolutely zero effect on your life.
On the other hand, your belief will have people marrying animals within 2 years and then declaring murder to not be an offense.

Creationists believe the Earth's topography was flat until Noah's global flood
So?
How does that change your tiny world?
How many of these people are walking around?
I haven't met one and I know thousands of them.

Forum List

Back