A little more about evolution by the experts.

LOL

I wonder who gets more tax dollars.....evolution scientist or Creation scientists?

You're frauds.

Well, firstly, there is no such thing as a ''creationer scientist''. As you know, the charlatans at creationer ministries do no research and publish in no peer reviewed journals.

There is no such thing as an ''evolution scientist''. As usual, you use nonsense terms to denigrate science and knowledge because those disciplines are at odds with your gods, demons, flat earth, fears and superstitions.

There are, however, real scientists who do actual research and documentation as opposed to charlatans at creationer ministries.

Well, firstly, there is no such thing as a ''creationer scientist''. As you know, the charlatans at creationer ministries do no research and publish in no peer reviewed journals.

There is no such thing as an ''evolution scientist''. As usual, you use nonsense terms to denigrate science and knowledge because those disciplines are at odds with your gods, demons, flat earth, fears and superstitions.

There are, however, real scientists who do actual research and documentation as opposed to charlatans at creationer ministries.

And there are many who believe in Creation.

I haven't spent much time on the flat earth stuff. I didn't know there were that many people who still talked about it. News to me.
Either you believe the bible or you don't. Just pick and choose. Most people do.

You are also picking and choosing what you believe. Unless you can personally back up everything you believe with your own personal studies.

Belief is required for magic, sorcery, religions and the like, not when evidence is available,

No some evolution happens rapidly. Like the adaptation of the finches or the mutation of COVID. Maybe you don't know what evolution means . Adaptive evolution in Darwin's Finches).
If I was an evolutionist, then I would have quickly changed my mind years ago. After reading the UC Berkeley website which leads one to believe in evolution, I found that science didn't back up what it said. Can you find your finches and COVID-19 in there?

Instead, I found that the atheist scientists wrote a bunch of articles and papers to back up evolution and to get funding from the US government or schools. It also upped their reputation as this was something new to follow up on what Charles Darwin wrote. Later, this type of writing was exposed as hypothesis as creationists started their own creation science websites to counter evolution. Now, I have the scientific experiments which back creation and destroy evolution. Your side still claims natural selection which was studied by creationist Edward Blyth before Darwin. It was revealed that Darwin stole from Blyth and never gave him proper credit. Darwin should be screaming and in horrible pain wherever he ended up. That is some consolation.

Biological evolution is not atheistic.

You're railing against what you don't understand.
You have zero science knowledge.
Unlike yourself, I know I don't have the educational background for this discussion.

An ape-like ancestor. There's no belief required. There is a well formed history of fossil evidence to support it. As it happens so often, those who understand the least about science screech the loudest against it.

People who believe in Arks, talking snakes, a flat earth, etc., seem to be the most anti-science.
Let's be honest...
Your ad homimens make it too obvious.
How old were you when the priest molested you?

If I was an evolutionist, then I would have quickly changed my mind years ago. After reading the UC Berkeley website which leads one to believe in evolution, I found that science didn't back up what it said. Can you find your finches and COVID-19 in there?

Instead, I found that the atheist scientists wrote a bunch of articles and papers to back up evolution and to get funding from the US government or schools.
no you didn't find that. Science does not tell lies about religion. Thats why they have never devoted one minute to it.
It also upped their reputation as this was something new to follow up on what Charles Darwin wrote.
what darwin wrote is now a fact. They have been fine tuning it since them and will continue.
Later, this type of writing was exposed as hypothesis as creationists started their own creation science websites to counter evolution.
Science do not papers and submit them to anyone if its an hypothesis. You are lying. Creation and science are not linked. In fact the wording us sn oxymoron.
Now, I have the scientific experiments which back creation and destroy evolution.
He always says that because he's a nutter. Oddly enough he never produces a word.
Your side still claims natural selection which was studied by creationist Edward Blyth before Darwin.
true but he go to much detail as Darwin did. It was Darwin who made it fact.
It was revealed that Darwin stole from Blyth and never gave him proper credit.
where does it say that Darwin? Show it here big mouth.
Darwin should be screaming and in horrible pain wherever he ended up. That is some consolation.
Rubbish. Youre going off again with your religious shit and casting aspersions. Grow up.

no you didn't find that. Science does not tell lies about religion. Thats why they have never devoted one minute to it.

what darwin wrote is now a fact. They have been fine tuning it since them and will continue.

Science do not papers and submit them to anyone if its an hypothesis. You are lying. Creation and science are not linked. In fact the wording us sn oxymoron.

He always says that because he's a nutter. Oddly enough he never produces a word.

true but he go to much detail as Darwin did. It was Darwin who made it fact.

where does it say that Darwin? Show it here big mouth.

Rubbish. Youre going off again with your religious shit and casting aspersions. Grow up.

Says who?
I think you are too stuck on the New Testament prior to the 20th century.

Says who?
I think you are too stuck on the New Testament prior to the 20th century.
I said that and if you can prove otherwise, do it now or shut up.

Forum List

Back