A little more about evolution by the experts.

How did God do it? Where did he get all the hydrogen and raw oxygen from?
It's in the Days of Creation, day two. How did the hydrogen and raw oxygen come in evolution? Never mind. You are SAF, so no need and can be ignored.

It's in the Days of Creation, day two. How did the hydrogen and raw oxygen come in evolution? Never mind. You are SAF, so no need and can be ignored.
I thought you said the gods assembled all the water molecules by hand. So what is the answer? Do your gods hand assemble every molecule of every cancer cell the way they hand assemble water molecules?

It didn't come from evolution.

Why did your god produce water to the point he drowned everything on earth? Again, how's that time line going whereby you said the earth was created 4000 bc when mt Everest, which was covered by the flood, is about 80 million years old?

You haven't answered that.

Youre having problems with your basic chronology of events with your god.
In fact, you know nothing. Just another delusional godbotherer.

It didn't come from evolution.

Why did your god produce water to the point he drowned everything on earth? Again, how's that time line going whereby you said the earth was created 4000 bc when mt Everest, which was covered by the flood, is about 80 million years old?

You haven't answered that.

Youre having problems with your basic chronology of events with your god.
In fact, you know nothing. Just another delusional godbotherer.
Nothing came from evolution you SAF POS. The biggest lies are humans from ape-humans and birds from dino-birds.

I thought you said the gods assembled all the water molecules by hand. So what is the answer? Do your gods hand assemble every molecule of every cancer cell the way they hand assemble water molecules?
If the SAF/POS shoe fits, then wear it (which you are).

Tell me, is this true or false?

If the SAF/POS shoe fits, then wear it (which you are).

Tell me, is this true or false?

True or false. Do your gods hand assemble every molecule of every cancer cell the way they hand assemble water molecules?

Forum List

Back