A great time for all Americans to re-read Dexter Scott King's comments about MLK's assassination

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
First report. A Klansman shot MLK.

Made sense. Who could question it? Klansmen do shit like that...

But, did it make sense??

Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

''Based on the evidence that I've been shown, I would think that it would be very difficult for something of that magnitude to occur on his watch and he not be privy to it,'' Mr. King said on the ABC News program ''Turning Point.''

Mr. King, who heads the Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change in Atlanta, suggested that the Army and Federal intelligence agencies were involved in his father's assassination, in Memphis on April 4, 1968.

''I am told that it was part and parcel Army intelligence, C.I.A., F.B.I.,'' he said in the interview. ''I think we knew it all along.''

So, we have

Jackie O saying LBJ offed JFK
RFK jr. saying Sirhan did not off RFK... so Sirhan was framed by the LBJ Administration
the King family saying KKKer James Earl Ray was framed by the LBJ Administration

Anybody see a pattern here...???

Nobody is safe if one sick fascist demographic uses government to murder and hate hoax. We should all as Americans say

We are not THAT DUMB
We do notice things
We've had enough of these types of hate hoax/murder/faux prosecutions/treason/media lying

and to show that we are all going to stand up and support

RFK Jr. for President

because those who did all of the above and much more fear ONLY RFK Jr. for very good reason...

JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMME & BOLO YEUNG BLOODSPORT (1988 Stock Photo ...

But, did it make sense??

Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

''Based on the evidence that I've been shown, I would think that it would be very difficult for something of that magnitude to occur on his watch and he not be privy to it,'' Mr. King said on the ABC News program ''Turning Point.''

Mr. King, who heads the Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change in Atlanta, suggested that the Army and Federal intelligence agencies were involved in his father's assassination, in Memphis on April 4, 1968.

''I am told that it was part and parcel Army intelligence, C.I.A., F.B.I.,'' he said in the interview. ''I think we knew it all along.''

So, we have

RFK jr. saying Sirhan did not off RFK... so Sirhan was framed by the LBJ Administration
the King family saying KKKer James Earl Ray was framed by the LBJ Administration

Nobody is safe if one sick fascist demographic uses government to murder and hate hoax. We should all as Americans say

We are not THAT DUMB
We do notice things
We've had enough of these types of hate hoax/murder/faux prosecutions/treason/media lying

RFK Jr. for President

because those who did all of the above and much more fear ONLY RFK Jr. for very good reason...
Yeah, I see a pattern. A bunch of people spouting irresponsible bullshit without a speck of evidence to back it up

Yeah, I see a pattern. A bunch of people spouting irresponsible bullshit without a speck of evidence to back it up

Your hero LBJ...

FACT CHECK: Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for ...

But, did it make sense??

So, we have

We are not THAT DUMB
We do notice things

RFK Jr. for President

You have no evidence of jack shit,

Your conspiracy theories are all long since debunked

You have no evidence of jack shit,

Your conspiracy theories are all long since debunked

The MOSSAD knows who offed MLK, because the MOSSAD offed MLK, JFK, and RFK...

The MOSSAD knows who offed MLK, because the MOSSAD offed MLK, JFK, and RFK...
No they did not,

Sirhan killed RFK

Oswald killed JFK

Earl Ray killed MLK

Your claims are long since disproven and conclusively so

But, did it make sense??

So, we have

We are not THAT DUMB
We do notice things

RFK Jr. for President

I could not read the linked article because of paywall.

But I did read William Pepper's book An Act Of State about 15 years ago.

Pepper is a British barrister and was hired by the King Family to investigate the killing of MLK. Most people don't know that James Earl Ray never had a trial. He pleaded guilty on advice of 2 different lawyers.

Pepper ended up after a very long investigation getting a civil trial convened in Tennessee. That jury found that James Earl Ray did NOT kill MLK. It's a very interesting book.

I could not read the linked article because of paywall.

But I did read William Pepper's book An Act Of State about 15 years ago.

Pepper is a British barrister and was hired by the King Family to investigate the killing of MLK. Most people don't know that James Earl Ray never had a trial. He pleaded guilty on advice of 2 different lawyers.

Pepper ended up after a very long investigation getting a civil trial convened in Tennessee. That jury found that James Earl Ray did NOT kill MLK. It's a very interesting book.

All three assassinations have the same pattern.

Mossad hits target.

Dupe is framed.

Zionist Fascists do the "investigating" - J Edgar Hoover

Media has no interest in doing anything but parroting the Zionist Fascist "official version"

Everyone who questions it is harassed by ZFs

crazy
batshit
nutcase
conspiracy theory

All three assassinations have the same pattern.

Mossad hits target.

Dupe is framed.

Zionist Fascists do the "investigating" - J Edgar Hoover

Media has no interest in doing anything but parroting the Zionist Fascist "official version"

Everyone who questions it is harassed by ZFs

crazy
batshit
nutcase
conspiracy theory
They have no pattern least of all Mossad involvement

Forum List

Back