A good week for Rights

Again, if it's the people who sell you internet access who oppose net neutrality, it's because they believe they can make more money with net neutrality out of the way.

Now use your head. Where will their more money come from?

If your first guess wasn't 'you' as in you the internet access customer, you need to wake up.

Stop already. PC does this everytime someone asks her a question. Has no answers or rebuttals just insults

You're absolutely right.

I didn't realize she was a pathological liar until this thread.

I don't think she's a liar.

I think she really, truly believes the shit she spouts because she has no real world experience.

Oh she's a liar. She claims she answered my question in this thread and anyone can see that she certainly did not.

Again, if it's the people who sell you internet access who oppose net neutrality, it's because they believe they can make more money with net neutrality out of the way.

If your first guess wasn't 'you' as in you the internet access customer, you need to wake up.

Jesus christ you put that so short and sweet. I'm jealous I didnt say that earlier

You're absolutely right.

I didn't realize she was a pathological liar until this thread.

I think she really, truly believes the shit she spouts because she has no real world experience.

I appreciate the sort-of-defense....but the dope is only saying that because I ripped him a new one.

No one really reads it that way except you. You make a few disjointed points, declare victory, call some names, and claim you won.

You know when you've won? When someone else admits it.

Nah...I'm sure letting corporations control the speed at which content is delivered to you will have no effect what-so-ever.

Hey Playstation folks...how do you like paying for your online gaming now? Expect more to come...

I appreciate the sort-of-defense....but the dope is only saying that because I ripped him a new one.

No one really reads it that way except you. You make a few disjointed points, declare victory, call some names, and claim you won.

You know when you've won? When someone else admits it.

1. "No one really reads it that way except you."

You couldn't be more wrong...you could try, but you'd be unsuccessful.

2. "You make a few disjointed points, declare victory, call some names, and claim you won."
Wrong again.
It is less winning than having the correct analysis. I do.

3. "You know when you've won? When someone else admits it."

So....how many time have you admitted that you were incorrect?
I send a rep when I am....including misspellings.

Forum List

Back