A good week for Rights

Let's review....you were simply asked to agree to read it if I posted a complete response.

For some reason.....this is a frightening concept for you....something you've 'learned' in government schools, no doubt.

You just cannot imagine the gall of someone actually asking you to......think.

So, instead, readers are treated to your preparatory spittle-spewing, subject-changing and fact-avoiding.....
......now for your signature move, soiling your shorts.

I know far more about the subject than you do.....and that is the explanation for your fear.

And you simply refused to answer my basic questions which I asked pages ago. Then you lied about answering. Now you want to change to something you'd rather discuss.

You literally know nothing about this issue. Literally NOTHING.

I get quite a kick out of exposing the ignorance inherent in those of your persuasion....

"You literally know nothing about this issue."

I offer to compose a response if you will read it...and instead you keep posting that I know nothing about same.

You can't possibly realize how stupid you appear.

Just close your eyes tightly, and put your hands over your ears while mouthing "la..la..la...la.."

*Sneeze* Oh, excuse me! I'm allergic to stupidity.

Ok, post your thoughts on Net Neutrality. I'll read it.

Stop already. PC does this everytime someone asks her a question. Has no answers or rebuttals just insults

You're absolutely right.

I didn't realize she was a pathological liar until this thread.

It has been made clear to all that your fall-back position is to claim that I lie....I never do.

But, I do have the fear that conversing with you puts me at risk of second hand stupidity.

I understand Net Neutrality.....you do not.

No lie.

Stop already. PC does this everytime someone asks her a question. Has no answers or rebuttals just insults

You're absolutely right.

It has been made clear to all that your fall-back position is to claim that I lie....I never do.

But, I do have the fear that conversing with you puts me at risk of second hand stupidity.

I understand Net Neutrality.....you do not.

No lie.

Please, the evidence is plain as can be that you're a liar.

Now you're pushing the boundaries of insane.

And you simply refused to answer my basic questions which I asked pages ago. Then you lied about answering. Now you want to change to something you'd rather discuss.

You literally know nothing about this issue. Literally NOTHING.

I get quite a kick out of exposing the ignorance inherent in those of your persuasion....

"You literally know nothing about this issue."

I offer to compose a response if you will read it...and instead you keep posting that I know nothing about same.

You can't possibly realize how stupid you appear.

Just close your eyes tightly, and put your hands over your ears while mouthing "la..la..la...la.."

*Sneeze* Oh, excuse me! I'm allergic to stupidity.

Ok, post your thoughts on Net Neutrality. I'll read it.

Deal.

The problem folks with your perspective is that there is a far larger picture....and the Internet is just part of it.

1. Perhaps the most efficient way of deciding one's stance on an issue is to reduce it to it's simplest elements.
But not the most intelligent. No, understanding ramifications and consequences is the correct way.

a. Dr. Thomas Sowell, in “Applied Economics: Thinking Beyond Stage One,” challenges individuals to analyze not only their short term (Stage One) impact but to also think ahead to their long term (Stage Two, Three, etc) impact.

b. Buddhism describes the interconnectedness of all things as a spider web, Indra’s net, on which every knot on the net is tied a pearl. Everything that exists or has existed is one of the pearls, and every pearl is tied to every other pearl. And on the surface of every pearl is the reflection of every other jewel on the net

2. America was founded based on principles....a basic one is that all of us are to be considered equal under the law. That principle has been corrupted to a view that material equality is to be advanced by government.

a. There can be that sort of equality in a nation, or there can be prosperity- but not both.

3. The idea of "Net Neutrality" involves all of the above.

The issue is this: there are a handful of servers that basically control the Internet, providers like Verizon and Comcast. They've set up a kind of dual-highway system: a super express highway for the largest, wealthiest users, Amazon, Netflix, etc....who can pay more for the service, or with whom they have business relationships.

a. "For example, Comcast would probably like to promote NBC's content over ABC's to its Internet subscribers. That's because Comcast and NBC are affiliated. But net neutrality prevents Comcast from being able to discriminate, and it must display both NBC's and ABC's content evenly as a result. That means no slower load time for ABC, and definitely no blocking of ABC altogether."
EXPLAINED: 'Net Neutrality' For Dummies, How It Affects You, And Why It Might Cost You More - SFGate

b. The providers feel they should be able to pick and choose what people see online and charge content providers accordingly. Imagine if Verizon has tiers of Internet access. The highest paying customers could access everything on the web. The lowest paying customers could access only the information Verizon chooses to promote.
Ibid.

c. The providers say we took the risk and put up beaucoup bucks to build this infrastructure...and now you want to come in and tell us how to use it???

Internet providers want to be able to develop new lines of business, such as charging Internet content companies, like Netflix, Amazon, or Google, access fees to their networks. Companies like Verizon, AT&T, Time Warner Cable, Comcast, and others could offer priority access over their networks to ensure streaming services from a Netflix or Amazon don't buffer when they hit network congestion, providing a better experience for end users.
Why you should care about Net neutrality (FAQ) | Mobile - CNET News

4. Many consumers favor Net Neutrality because these new business models will likely increase costs for companies operating on the Internet, and that eventually those costs will be passed onto consumers.

5. The Net Neutrality law would say that all comers get access to the super highway. The Internet providers have to treat all traffic sources equally. Net neutrality is enforced by the Federal Communications Commission, or FCC.

6. Here is where principles come in. It comes down to an issue of private property....
...and just as eco-fascists have used government regulations to de facto deprive private land owners the use of their property, once again the collectivist big government folks are out to co-opt the wishes of private enterprise, of corporations, because some believe that is a purview of government.

More of "You didn't built that!"
Yeah, they did build it.

7. So says a federal judge. Verizon challenged the Open Internet Rules because they contradicted the FCC's 2002 decision not to regulate Internet service providers. It said, by enforcing Open Internet Rules, the FCC was trying to regulate companies like Verizon. The court agreed, saying, "even though the Commission has general authority to regulate in this arena, it may not impose requirements that contravene express statutory mandates."
'Net Neutrality' Thing For Dummies, And How It Affects You - Business Insider

a. The court says the FCC simply doesn't have the authority to force Internet Service Providers to act like mere dumb pipes, passing data through their tubes with a blind eye and sans preferential treatment.
Appeals court strikes down FCC's net neutrality rules | PCWorld

8.I get it....we'd like things cheaper...or even free. And that wish translates into political power for the Obama's and the Soros's of the Left.
That's the demand for material equality.

Here's my analogy:

If you like the concept of Net Neutrality, how about this: if a consumer is looking to buy a refrigerator, how about a regulation that all appliance stores have to have the same price for refrigerators?
Even better...the same as the lowest price any are charging.

After all, it's just a wee more regulation of the free market.....

You are certainly free to disagree....but not to ignore aspects of the issue.

I'll assume that you are not familiar with work of Antonio Gramschi, Marxist political theorist.

Gramschi’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

And that is what Net Neutrality is about.

All fine and acceptable, PC. But the damage was already done when the government fostered ISP cartels. Undo that, break them up, remove that privilege, and we can talk about letting ISP decide how much and who gets to be on the info highway.

The issue is this: there are a handful of servers that basically control the Internet, providers like Verizon and Comcast. They've set up a kind of dual-highway system: a super express highway for the largest, wealthiest users, Amazon, Netflix, etc....who can pay more for the service, or with whom they have business relationships.

a. "For example, Comcast would probably like to promote NBC's content over ABC's to its Internet subscribers. That's because Comcast and NBC are affiliated. But net neutrality prevents Comcast from being able to discriminate, and it must display both NBC's and ABC's content evenly as a result. That means no slower load time for ABC, and definitely no blocking of ABC altogether."
EXPLAINED: 'Net Neutrality' For Dummies, How It Affects You, And Why It Might Cost You More - SFGate

b. The providers feel they should be able to pick and choose what people see online and charge content providers accordingly. Imagine if Verizon has tiers of Internet access. The highest paying customers could access everything on the web. The lowest paying customers could access only the information Verizon chooses to promote.
Ibid.

Simple question: Do you support the above?

Ibid.

Even simpler question.....are you in favor of private property?

Or...are you more akin to this dunce from Occupy Wall Street:

"OCCUPY WALL STREET GENIUS SAYS HE’S AGAINST “PRIVATE” PROPERTY, NOT “PERSONAL” PROPERTY And that’s because he wants to keep his iPad 2, naturally, and not share it with the shiftless vagrants fighting over access to one of the three Porta-Potties recently delivered to the now-evacuated camp site in lower Manhattan."
Occupy Wall Street Genius Says He's Against "Private" Property, Not "Personal" Property | Human Events

(video at link 4:44)

Now...which were you requesting....answers, rebuttal, or insults?

If I don't get the former...you'll get the latter.

Last edited:

Ibid.

"OCCUPY WALL STREET GENIUS SAYS HE’S AGAINST “PRIVATE” PROPERTY, NOT “PERSONAL” PROPERTY And that’s because he wants to keep his iPad 2, naturally, and not share it with the shiftless vagrants fighting over access to one of the three Porta-Potties recently delivered to the now-evacuated camp site in lower Manhattan."
Occupy Wall Street Genius Says He's Against "Private" Property, Not "Personal" Property | Human Events

She'll do ANYTHING she can to avoid answering questions which leads to having an actual discussion.

She's a one trick pony who is adept at copy and pasting other people thoughts but sure as shit can think for herself to be able to answer something directed at her.

She'll do ANYTHING she can to avoid answering questions which leads to having an actual discussion.

She's a one trick pony who is adept at copy and pasting other people thoughts but sure as shit can think for herself to be able to answer something directed at her.

Ooooo....

Sounds like you're sulking after reading my excellent analysis of Net Neutrality.

Did you leave the oven on?

...'cause you got burned.

Ooooo....

Sounds like you're sulking after reading my excellent analysis of Net Neutrality.

Oh I didn't read anything you wrote, and I don't plan to either.

I just wanted to see how you liked being lied to in the same way you did to me.

Ooooo....

I don't lie...but you are self-identified as lying scum.

And.....as such....you probably read it...and had no answer.

So...you produced this false post.

But, frankly, I find that there are only two or three possibilities remaining for dopes like you when I shred you in a post.......and lying is way up there as one of your options.

I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now I have a much lower opinion of you.

Last edited:
Ooooo....

I don't lie...but you are self-identified as lying scum.

And.....as such....you probably read it...and had no answer.

So...you produced this false post.

But, frankly, I find that there are only two or three possibilities remaining for dopes like you when I shred you in a post.......and lying is way up there as one of your options.

I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now I have a much lower opinion of you.

Oh no Political Chic has a low opinion of me! My day is ruined!!

Can you tell me more about your thoughts on Net Neutrality. I'd like to not read those as well.

Yeah I told you but I thought she was actually trying to have a convo now.

If you'd like to try to respond to the brilliant analysis I provided....go for it.

Ooops....sorry....I forgot that you are a moron.

Keep working on coloring inside the lines.

If ever there was better proof of how full of yourself you actually are.

We are lucky to be in the presence of sheer greatness.

Yeah I told you but I thought she was actually trying to have a convo now.

If you'd like to try to respond to the brilliant analysis I provided....go for it.

Ooops....sorry....I forgot that you are a moron.

Keep working on coloring inside the lines.

If ever there was better proof of how full of yourself you actually are.

We are lucky to be in the presence of sheer greatness.

This explains why, at your age, you're still in a job where you have to wear a name tag with your first name printed on it.

You're absolutely right.

I don't think she's a liar.

I think she really, truly believes the shit she spouts because she has no real world experience.

You're absolutely right.

I don't think she's a liar.

I think she really, truly believes the shit she spouts because she has no real world experience.

I appreciate the sort-of-defense....but the dope is only saying that because I ripped him a new one.

Forum List

Back