A court in France seizes Putin's ex-wife villa, when we see the similar actions in USA ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
About time, should have been done years ago. when we see the similar actions in USA ? Everything that belongs to KHAN Putin's family belongs to Putin. Hit them in their wallets! Seize it all!!

1713374549194.jpeg

Brilliant! Especially love the graffiti: let the 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 Muscovite bastards know just how unpopular they are. VIVA LA FRANCE

Most likely after Putin actually buys or owns property in the USA. Putin does not own property in the USA
🇷🇺 he believes that entire Hawaii, Alaska and California belong to him

Volodya is divorced so it matters not a jot .

He has five palaces in Sochi that I have seen and now as many in ex- Ukraine as he chooses .

Nazi Troll Titty Winkle has run out of material.

No, you are wrong as usual

read this :
no, you are wrong and you make piss poor comments

You think there is something relevant in a link, than copy and post the quote, otherwise you are nothing but a liar with no idea what you are talking about.

Only idiots provide links with no comment on the link and quote.

You think there is something relevant in a link, than copy and post the quote, otherwise you are nothing but a liar with no idea what you are talking about.

The ability for Putin and his oligarch allies to hide money in banks and real estate in the United States is “a real strategic danger,” US Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse

no, you are wrong and you make piss poor comments

Only idiots provide links with no comment on the link and quote.

He is an old man and now with frail mental health .

Has no idea how obliterated the UAF now is, with possible surrender being offered fast as the Mad Midget hopes he can save Odessa from being captured . No chance .

Because there is no fighting crap for him to post, he is reduced to this nonsense

hey nitwit, this is my last response to your dead OP, it dont deserve the bump but I wanted to rub it in, that your OP is bullshit hence nobody responds.

I keep my eye on him .
I know him from other sites but he was kicked off all of them for his garbage,
Nothing worse than a paid Troll who is an amateur .

How many UAF women and old men surrendered in new Russia today , Nazi Troll ?
Over a thousand ?
Wow , you will run out of men next week .

Forum List

Back