A Conspiracy Theory on Pot.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
This is a culmination of my thoughts based on observations following this subject here in Florida and nation wide. I have labeled it a C.T. because I have no proof and if it is true, it certainly is a conspiracy. I welcome additions to this theory and/or criticisms. (Unless the "criticism" is nothing more than: "You are a conservative fuckwad!")

Here in Florida, the voters voted overwhelmingly to make medicinal pot legal, yet, our state government refuses to move on it. that has been one of the main areas of discussion for local and state politics. I used to think the reason was because they really thought the voters were wrong on this. Many people I've discussed this with believe that pot is bad for you and that it's a gateway drug. that is where the discussion mostly centers.

I now believe that the reason Florida and maybe other states are not acting is a bit more insidious.

Ever wonder why Big Tobacco, and Big Pharma are not getting into the market for pot both medicinal and recreational? It's already a multi-billion dollar industry with all indications of growing by incredible numbers in the future. Pot could certainly save Big Tobacco. the reason, I believe is that it's still a federal crime and that transportation across state lines is a federal crime. They are waiting, they don't have a choice. meanwhile, mom and pop pot businesses are growing, especially in the states where it is completely legal.

So what's happening here in Florida? Well the politicians, both democrat and republican are dragging their feet at the behest of their benefactors, both Big Pharma and Big Tobacco. Delay delay delay, pinch, squeeze, and then heavily regulate when you end up where you can no longer delay. They do not want to seem mom and pop stores getting rich like in Colorado and Washington before they have had a chance to see if they can stifle and control pot here.

I do not know where else in America this kind of thing is happening and that's part of the reason I'm sharing my theory here.

Discuss, support, criticize, or shoot down....GO

There are several articles on the web that discuss big pharma and tobacco on this subject, not particularly Florida. Different companies are testing and waiting in the wings waiting for legalization at the fed level. Florida dems and pubs have both pharma and tobacco contributing to them. Look at your Governor Scott, doesn't he have some medical business in trust with his wife running? Yes, all your politician's are getting paid off.

After research, both may have an axe to grind against John Morgan and Fred Levin who have sued and won billion's off the backs of pharma and tobacco and they both are very much for legalization. At the end of the day your government only wants someone involved who can line their pockets and the little guy cannot.

This is a culmination of my thoughts based on observations following this subject here in Florida and nation wide. I have labeled it a C.T. because I have no proof and if it is true, it certainly is a conspiracy. I welcome additions to this theory and/or criticisms. (Unless the "criticism" is nothing more than: "You are a conservative fuckwad!")

Here in Florida, the voters voted overwhelmingly to make medicinal pot legal, yet, our state government refuses to move on it. that has been one of the main areas of discussion for local and state politics. I used to think the reason was because they really thought the voters were wrong on this. Many people I've discussed this with believe that pot is bad for you and that it's a gateway drug. that is where the discussion mostly centers.

I now believe that the reason Florida and maybe other states are not acting is a bit more insidious.

Ever wonder why Big Tobacco, and Big Pharma are not getting into the market for pot both medicinal and recreational? It's already a multi-billion dollar industry with all indications of growing by incredible numbers in the future. Pot could certainly save Big Tobacco. the reason, I believe is that it's still a federal crime and that transportation across state lines is a federal crime. They are waiting, they don't have a choice. meanwhile, mom and pop pot businesses are growing, especially in the states where it is completely legal.

So what's happening here in Florida? Well the politicians, both democrat and republican are dragging their feet at the behest of their benefactors, both Big Pharma and Big Tobacco. Delay delay delay, pinch, squeeze, and then heavily regulate when you end up where you can no longer delay. They do not want to seem mom and pop stores getting rich like in Colorado and Washington before they have had a chance to see if they can stifle and control pot here.

I do not know where else in America this kind of thing is happening and that's part of the reason I'm sharing my theory here.

If you get the ring around big pharma, then what you say about big tobacco isn't a c.t. they work the same way.

Big , big money, huge corporations, which control and dictate what is or isn't.

Big pharma paid off ANTI POT ads to lessen he chance of Arizona ppl voting yes on legalizing it.

Like we keep telling you all it's all in plain view..................................

"
Pharmaceutical companies that make billions off painkillers and police unions are two big heavy hitters in the fight against marijuana legalization. They throw their monetary support behind groups that fight legislation that would legalize pot — even medical marijuana — and lobby Congress."

Legalizing marijuana could, however, hurt the bottom line of drug companies that make money off drugs like Oxycontin and Vicodin. Medical marijuana could be a less-addictive alternative to treating lower-level pain that might otherwise be treated with prescription painkillers.

America's Drug Companies Are Bankrolling The Crusade Against Legal Weed

Montini: Colorado officials politely ask Arizona's anti-marijuana group to stop lying

According to the Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol, a group of elected officials from Colorado has sent a letter to the leaders of the anti-Proposition 205 group disputing the information (or misinformation) touted in the anti-marijuana campaign of Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy.

Montini: Colorado officials politely ask Arizona's anti-marijuana group to stop lying

If you get the ring around big pharma, then what you say about big tobacco isn't a c.t. they work the same way.

Big pharma paid off ANTI POT ads to lessen he chance of Arizona ppl voting yes on legalizing it.

Like we keep telling you all it's all in plain view..................................

"
Pharmaceutical companies that make billions off painkillers and police unions are two big heavy hitters in the fight against marijuana legalization. They throw their monetary support behind groups that fight legislation that would legalize pot — even medical marijuana — and lobby Congress."

Legalizing marijuana could, however, hurt the bottom line of drug companies that make money off drugs like Oxycontin and Vicodin. Medical marijuana could be a less-addictive alternative to treating lower-level pain that might otherwise be treated with prescription painkillers.

According to the Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol, a group of elected officials from Colorado has sent a letter to the leaders of the anti-Proposition 205 group disputing the information (or misinformation) touted in the anti-marijuana campaign of Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy.

Except that Pot has the potential to be a bigger money maker than those drugs ever were.

It will be legal eventually. When booze was illegal they used to give prescriptions for medical booze. It's just a long process to make pot legal. The government is slow on everything.

"

Except that Pot has the potential to be a bigger money maker than those drugs ever were.

Exactly, and that is why it will be dangerous for these big pharma bastards to take over the pot industry because then it turns into nothing but a money maker for corporations in turn crap pot is the end result laced with pesticides. that's just the minor issues of it all.

The Gov. has had a patent on pot since 2003 most people would ask why in the hell did the Gov. have a patent on it while it was illegal they claimed no medicinal value , but go and read the patent it says the total opposite. They lied they had to keep the lie going it made billions all based on a Gov. controlled program that brainwashed three generations into " just say no" , It's been a gov. scam.

"

Just look at Colorado, Washinton, and Oregon at the revenue. It's pretty apparent marijuana will be a bigger money maker, especially in taxes.

If dem-controlled states can generate more tax revenue they'll do it. Never mind that they've increased the level of intoxicated drivers and embolden public pot use despite injecting pot into others in public, including children. Never mind that ER visits for children have quadrupled in Colorado since it was made legal there. Gotta make that sloth tax money and accommodate more lying addicts.
Public pot smokers should be executed.

It will be legal eventually. When booze was illegal they used to give prescriptions for medical booze. It's just a long process to make pot legal. The government is slow on everything.

I understand and agree. I believe that either Big Pharma or Big Tobacco (or both) are already trying to manipulate the system.

"

Just look at Colorado, Washinton, and Oregon at the revenue. It's pretty apparent marijuana will be a bigger money maker, especially in taxes.

It’s already a billion dollar a year Industry.

What I’m saying is that those big corporations are manipulating the politicians, at least in this state, to try to avoid what is happening in the states where it is legal. They don’t want private entrepreneurs getting a solid foothold in the business before they do.

If dem-controlled states can generate more tax revenue they'll do it. Never mind that they've increased the level of intoxicated drivers and embolden public pot use despite injecting pot into others in public, including children. Never mind that ER visits for children have quadrupled in Colorado since it was made legal there. Gotta make that sloth tax money and accommodate more lying addicts.
Yes absolutely. And executed in public, screaming.

so should you, but you are already so dead you wouldnt feel a thing.....

Spoken like a true doper.

coming from a true alcoholic thats pretty funny....

Can you prove that? Medical records will do.

Druggies always support addicts and addictions. They justify it. Which is what you do. I don't support anything and justify nothing. Line up the alkies with the potheads. A bullet right between the eyes then reload.

Last edited:

Druggies always support addicts and addictions. They justify it. Which is what you do. I don't support anything and justify nothing. Line up the alkies with the potheads. A bullet right between the eyes then reload.
can you prove im a true doper?....medical records will do.....and ill even go one further,show me were i have ever supported an addict or any addiction in these threads.....i support the decriminalization of pot,and that is just for the responsible users.....because unlike you i know the difference between someone who is a casual smoker and one who is an abuser of it.....and remember many people who are casual smokers have guns and know how to use them,unlike you who is just a big talker,you will get shot out of your walker before you even have a chance to aim....

can you prove im a true doper?....medical records will do.....and ill even go one further,show me were i have ever supported an addict or any addiction in these threads.....i support the decriminalization of pot,and that is just for the responsible users.....because unlike you i know the difference between someone who is a casual smoker and one who is an abuser of it.....and remember many people who are casual smokers have guns and know how to use them,unlike you who is just a big talker,you will get shot out of your walker before you even have a chance to aim....
You support drug addiction finding a right to wreak mayhem on the non stoners. How can you justify that? It's like justifying drunk driving because even drunks have to get someplace and anyway, they are just casual drunks. It's not like they get drunk every day. People who drink justify getting drunk. People who are addicts justify using drugs. There is no such thing as casual use. The casual user is still an habitual user. There is no such thing as a responsible drug user any more than there is such as thing as a responsible drunk. Drug users, even pot smokers, use to get high. There's no other reason for it.

Forum List

Back