The idiocy of Fox News & David Bossie

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Guess i fell asleep with Fox on last night because there's honestly nothing on CNN or MSNBC weekend nights other than Euro News and Prison.

So i wake up this morning and there was David Bossie talking to the kids at Fox-n-Friends, all gushing over Trump's AMAZING performance over in Japan. Went a little something like this:

Bossie: I gushed when the president spoke to the troops. SO presidential - SOO in love with out troops - SUCH a patriot. I don't remember Obama being presented with a jacket by the military. I mean, they all knew he led from behind! Nobody cares anymore about the fake Russia collusion news - Trump has turned the page on all that nonsense!!

Fox Bobbleheads: Nod in total agreement

You idiots - ALL CinCs are presented with military jackets. The troops may have actually loved Obama a whole bunch more because he pulled many of them out of a dumb war. Trump has done nothing but saber-rattling and threatening to put hundreds of thousands of them back in harms way. And BTW Bossie, Mueller has just begun! :)

PresDayFB.jpg

20120523__20120524_A1_cd24pelxobamafundpicp1.jpg

g-cvr-110506-obama-143a.grid-8x2.jpg

o-BRIAN-WILLIAMS-AIR-FORCE-ONE-JACKET-570.jpg

Last edited:
Kinda hard to hide the over generous blubber deposits in that jacket, hey? No wonder you didn't post a pic.

Fox is not ‘news’ – it’s entertainment for conservatives; a source of rightwing lies and misinformation.

The last thing i watched last night was a little of Greg Gutfeld and Jesse Watters. Had very strange dreams about both with a detour over something about Trump sycophant Judge Jeanine.

Note to self: If L-tryptophan making one sleepy hadn't turned out to be somewhat of a myth - i'd blame it on the slow roasted turkey we had for dinner.

Lesson learned: Don't fall asleep with Fox News on.

Fox is not ‘news’ – it’s entertainment for conservatives; a source of rightwing lies and misinformation.

The last thing i watched last night was a little of Greg Gutfeld and Jesse Watters. Had very strange dreams about both with a detour over something about Trump sycophant Judge Jeanine.

Note to self: If L-tryptophan making one sleepy hadn't turned out to be somewhat of a myth - i'd blame it on the slow roasted turkey we had for dinner.

I tried to watch Gutfeld but it was usurped by trump Japan coverage. How were you able to watch it?

Of course CNN and MSNBC didn't gush over Obama for eight years. FYI Fox and Friends is not news Morning Joe on MSNBC is not news whatever the morning show on CNN is called is not news the morning shows on ABC, NBC, CBS are not news nor are the people who host them journalist. It's really funny how so many try and pass these shows and there host off as something they are not to try and make some kind of silly political point.

I tried to watch Gutfeld but it was usurped by trump Japan coverage. How were you able to watch it?

Great question! Well, it was late .. like around 1 EST. Prior to that was nonstop Trump in Japan awesomeness and they returned to same at 4 AM this morning.

Even Fox gotta take a breather from sycophancy. :)

Of course CNN and MSNBC didn't gush over Obama for eight years. FYI Fox and Friends is not news Morning Joe on MSNBC is not news whatever the morning show on CNN is called is not news the morning shows on ABC, NBC, CBS are not news nor are the people who host them journalist. It's really funny how so many try and pass these shows and there host off as something they are not to try and make some kind of silly political point.

There are "gushing levels" -- Fox cranks those to ELEVEN!!

There are "gushing levels" -- Fox cranks those to ELEVEN!!

:bsflag:

i watch gutfeld too....he gets unsurped by anything that happens.....like they couldnt wait an hour to show fucking trump?....

i watch gutfeld too....he gets unsurped by anything that happens.....like they couldnt wait an hour to show fucking trump?....

Nope - Fox News (aka Trump Central) must bolster their Cheeto Jesus at any and all times he's doing something other than tweeting and embarrassing us on a domestic and international level,

Nope - Fox News (aka Trump Central) must bolster their Cheeto Jesus at any and all times he's doing something other than tweeting and embarrassing us on a domestic and international level,
How would you know? Based on your posts, you don't watch FNC.

Forum List

Back