A comprehensive examination of liberalism

The conservative stereotype of people without a job. It was used heavily during the Great Depression, then with WWII on us, people suddenly went to work.
It's not a "stereotype" chief. It's a fact in most cases. Yes - there are some decent people out there who really want to work. But most of the liberals our there are just selfish, greedy, lazy people working the system:

The conservative stereotype of people without a job. It was used heavily during the Great Depression, then with WWII on us, people suddenly went to work.
Lucy: “Well, I only pay $50 a month for rent. It’s supposed to be $600 something, so there’s $550 right there. I get $425 a month for food stamps. I get $150 month to pay my electric bill. I get a cell phone and then I get $100 a month paid towards for water.”

Host: “Do you have any kids, Lucy?”

Lucy: “I have three kids.”

Host: “Does your husband work?”

Lucy: “He’ll work every now and then. Part time. But he doesn’t work very much. He doesn’t feel the need for it.”

Host: “Does he get benefits as well?”

Lucy: “Yeah. Those are family benefits.”

Lucy: “I just want to say while workers out there are people like you that are preaching morality at people like me living on welfare, can you really blame us? I mean, I get to sit home, I get to go visit my friends all day, I even get to smoke weed.”

Woman Brags About Her Welfare, Says She Smokes Weed And Will NEVER Work

Liberals cry, whine, complain, and rant about "big money" in politics and then they go and.......throw....BIG...money into politics? Only liberals... :eusa_doh:

George Soros, Other Democratic Megadonors Plowing Millions Into Clinton, Senate Election Bids

They only want free shit... that's why it doesn't matter what Hillary does. As long as she has promised them their share of free stuffs, they will see her as the messiah even if she promised to enact concentration camps.

a2ca2563031fc4390fb60f5d58ec266b.jpg

An African-American liberal Democrat just undresses the hypocrisy of the liberal ideology and what it has morphed into...

My problem with Liberalism is that it’s more concerned with policing people’s language and thoughts without requiring them to do anything to fix the problem. White liberal college students speak of “safe spaces”, “trigger words”, “micro aggressions” and “white privilege” while not having to do anything or, more importantly, give up anything. They can’t even have a conversation with someone who sees the world differently without resorting to calling someone a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, bigot and trying to have them banned from campus, or ruin them and their reputation. They say they feel black peoples’ pain because they took a trip to Africa to help the disadvantaged, but are unwilling to go to a black neighborhood in the City in which they live. These same college students will espouse the joys of diversity, but will in the same breath assume you are only on campus because of affirmative action or that all black people grew up in poverty. My personal favorite is declaring with surprise how articulate a black classmate is despite the fact that we are attending the same institution of higher learning as they are.

The Culture Of The Smug White Liberal

Does anyone think we will ever see the day where a liberal actually lives the failed ideology that they are obsessed with or will it forever be a matter of demanding that other people adhere to the failed ideology?

This is incredible hypocrisy - even by the deplorable hypocritical standards that we've come to expect from liberals. We have to listen to the left cry, bitch, whine, and moan 24x7 over capitalism and the costs of medications. And yet here is the daughter of a Democrat Senator severely gouging people on a critical medication.

Dem senator's daughter could face Congress over EpiPen price hike

Here are "progressives" once again pushing regressive policies...
  • Hampshire College will offer some of its students what the school euphemistically calls “identity-based housing.” That’s segregated housing for students who—because of their race, culture, gender, or sexual orientation—have “historically experienced oppression.”
  • University of Connecticut administrators think more black men will graduate if they spend more time together. According to Campus Reform, they are building a new residence hall to facilitate just that.
  • Then there’s an effort for racial segregation in classes. Moraine Valley Community College attempted it in a class titled “College: Changes, Challenges, Choices.” It mandated that some class sections be “limited to African-American students.” The college defended racially segregated classes by saying they make students “feel comfortable.”
Yep....how can one not love liberalism? Regressing us back to the days of segregation!

Examples of Lunacy on College Campuses

White MSNBC liberal tries to get black pastor to admit there is racism where no racism exists. He shuts her stupid ass down. It is hilarious to watch liberals panic over the thought that the race card won't be available to them to win a debate or an election. If the left doesn't have a false narrative to push, then they don't have anything.

I just can't believe the audacious and disgusting hypocrisy of progressives. Every thing that they support and demand of others, they avoid. I have to listen to ignorant progressives on USMB whine about how wonderful taxes are because they provide "infrastructure" (the favorite buzz word of the ignorant progressive), education, etc. And yet those that advocate the loudest for taxes do the most to avoid them. Why? Doesn't Hitlery here want her money to help repair "infrastructure", improve education, provide healthcare and housing for those less fortunate?!?

Hillary's friends profit from the death tax she avoids

Stay "classy" progressives...

DONALD FUCKING TRUMP. This isn’t a fucking joke. This is REAL. And y’all have the audacity to sit back and say “I won’t vote” or “I’ll vote for Trump” or “I’ll vote for ___________ so & so who isn’t going to become president but it’s cute you voted for them one time because of your principles.” It’s bullshit. And to be frank, how fucking dare you.

If You Don't Vote Democrat This November, Then Fuck You | Huffington Post

The progressive strategy to a propaganda campaign (as outlined by Saul Alinsky):
  • Pick a target
  • Freeze it
  • Personalize it
  • Polarize it
This basically means to create an "enemy". You focus on something or someone (like Harry Reid's disturbing obsession with the Koch brothers). You refuse to let up (freezing it). You personalize it (convince people that they are a threat). And then you polarize it.

Saul Alinsky Part III

Here is Harry Reid on the Senate floor employing strategy:

"I'm saying, very unreservedly, that all progress comes as a response to a threat" - Saul Alinsky

Perfectly summarizes progressivism.

Saul Alinsky Part III

(12:00 minute mark in the audio for anyone interested)

"I'm saying, very unreservedly, that all progress comes as a response to a threat" - Saul Alinsky

Perfectly summarizes progressivism.

Saul Alinsky Part III

(12:00 minute mark in the audio for anyone interested)

Forum List

Back