A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

you didn't.

Nobody serious went anywhere near that.
Oh shut up you insufferable pussy. When you and your collection of uneducated morons in cosplay gear decides to get off your fat stupid asses and do something, let me know, so i can watch you fucknuts get hosed down by the good guys on TV.

See you in never, you delusional, bigmouthed freak.
Got a little triggered there, huh?

Why is that?

You mad that most of us were too smart to run off the cliff for you?

When you post shit like; "you and your collection of uneducated morons in cosplay gear decides to get off your fat stupid asses" it clearly shows what kind of contempt you have for people who disagree with you. You want to think we're all silly fuckers but I think you know we're not....... and I think that scares you.

You ridicule me because you are insecure; you are trying to convince yourself that there is never going to be a serious reaction to the shit you and yours are trying to shove down everyone's throats.
Well, I think you're really wrong about that, based on what I've seen in places like Central America, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

Haha, you can always tell when a frustrated troll is running out of steam. He says this.

Two things cannot be compromised; religion or patriotism. There is no degrees of equivocation on either front.

If these chair-borne warriors were patriots; they would have fell on the sword already. The fact that all they do is talk about it shows the they are not serious. I find his posts to be humorous.

Haha, you can always tell when a frustrated troll is running out of steam. He says this.

Two things cannot be compromised; religion or patriotism. There is no degrees of equivocation on either front.

If these chair-borne warriors were patriots; they would have fell on the sword already. The fact that all they do is talk about it shows the they are not serious. I find his posts to be humorous.
Awww...... I think you're cute too, lol.

Question though; why would I fall on my sword?
What did I, or anyone else, do to warrant that, in your opinion?

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

Ron continued: "He's coming back before the middle of August."

"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked.

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
"Many of the supporters who gathered for the Saturday rally in Wellington, Ohio, wore memorabilia and carried signs with slogans like "Trump won" and "Biden sucks" displayed across them".

The orange grifter, still fleecing his gullible herd.

SUCKERS.
With biden fucking this country it can't happen soon enough.
Like everything else Trump and his cult try, it will be a clusterfuck from day one.
Like watching episodes of Wile E Coyote and Road Runner.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Libtards in this country are cowards at heart that use the weakness of our Democracy to steal and intimidate.

They talk big in their Gay Pride parades, BLM marches and Democrat Party hate rallies but they have no real courage.

That will all fall apart when we Patriots have had enough of their destruction.

It won't be pretty.
You are the confused Trump humper.

October 8 2020
More than a dozen men were arrested on federal and state charges in connection with an alleged foiled plot to kidnap Michigan’s Democratic governor, Gretchen Whitmer, authorities said Thursday.

Six were apprehended and charged with federal crimes, while another seven were picked up on state charges, officials in Michigan said.

The Trump cult tried and failed on January 6th.

Just like their moron, dear leader, they have an "excellent' track record.

Yeah, it won't be pretty but you can bet it will be funny.
You do know that those that tried to kidnap Whitmer were anarchists that supported Blm and hated trump.....
Yeah, just like the the attempted insurrection at the capitol, Biden supporters and BLM.

On October 8, 2020, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announced the arrests of 13 men suspected of orchestrating a domestic terror plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan, and otherwise using violence to overthrow the state government.

Adam Fox, the alleged mastermind of the plot, was born Adam Waggoner but changed his last name to his mother's maiden name in 2014.
He had been living in the basement of his former employer, a vacuum repair shop in Grand Rapids. Fox received permission for that living arrangement from the shop's owner who felt empathy towards Fox, as Fox was homeless and had dogs. The basement was allegedly used to hold one of the group's meetings.
Fox posted a YouTube video in June, mentioning Whitmer's handling of the pandemic as one of his motives for the plot.
According to his employer, Fox espoused anti-police and anti-government views, along with support for the boogaloo movement, and had recently become worried about the U.S. becoming a communist country and Democratic politicians taking away his guns.
Smokin---seriously...........why are you putting up nonsense. The left lies and likes to spin shit. Personally, I have no problem with Michiganites wanting to rid themselves of Whitmer from either party...she like Cuomo purposely infected the elderly to spread the Virus killing many elderly. If those wanting to remove her where righties, I'd accept that, but they are lefties who hated the lockdowns. Oh and the boogaloo boys----are some sort of muslim group from what I understand. Not exactly righties.............from what I understand.

Add another one to the list of radical pinko Deep State Hitler Swamp Commies:

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
"Many of the supporters who gathered for the Saturday rally in Wellington, Ohio, wore memorabilia and carried signs with slogans like "Trump won" and "Biden sucks" displayed across them".

SUCKERS.
Like everything else Trump and his cult try, it will be a clusterfuck from day one.

The Libtards in this country are cowards at heart that use the weakness of our Democracy to steal and intimidate.

They talk big in their Gay Pride parades, BLM marches and Democrat Party hate rallies but they have no real courage.

It won't be pretty.

October 8 2020
More than a dozen men were arrested on federal and state charges in connection with an alleged foiled plot to kidnap Michigan’s Democratic governor, Gretchen Whitmer, authorities said Thursday.

Six were apprehended and charged with federal crimes, while another seven were picked up on state charges, officials in Michigan said.

You do know that those that tried to kidnap Whitmer were anarchists that supported Blm and hated trump.....
Yeah, just like the the attempted insurrection at the capitol, Biden supporters and BLM.

On October 8, 2020, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announced the arrests of 13 men suspected of orchestrating a domestic terror plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan, and otherwise using violence to overthrow the state government.

Adam Fox, the alleged mastermind of the plot, was born Adam Waggoner but changed his last name to his mother's maiden name in 2014.
He had been living in the basement of his former employer, a vacuum repair shop in Grand Rapids. Fox received permission for that living arrangement from the shop's owner who felt empathy towards Fox, as Fox was homeless and had dogs. The basement was allegedly used to hold one of the group's meetings.
Fox posted a YouTube video in June, mentioning Whitmer's handling of the pandemic as one of his motives for the plot.
According to his employer, Fox espoused anti-police and anti-government views, along with support for the boogaloo movement, and had recently become worried about the U.S. becoming a communist country and Democratic politicians taking away his guns.
Smokin---seriously...........why are you putting up nonsense. The left lies and likes to spin shit. Personally, I have no problem with Michiganites wanting to rid themselves of Whitmer from either party...she like Cuomo purposely infected the elderly to spread the Virus killing many elderly. If those wanting to remove her where righties, I'd accept that, but they are lefties who hated the lockdowns. Oh and the boogaloo boys----are some sort of muslim group from what I understand. Not exactly righties.............from what I understand.

Breitbart?

Give everyone a break. They are FOS.

"they are lefties who hated the lockdowns".
Just like you.

"boogaloo boys----are some sort of muslim group from what I understand. Not exactly righties.............from what I understand".

Sure they are.

Groups in the boogaloo movement are far-right, anti-government, and pro-gun.
Some groups have also been variously described as being alt-right anarchist or right-libertarian.
According to Alex Newhouse, a digital researcher at Middlebury's CTEC, "the way we know the 'boogaloo' movement is a far-right movement is because they draw a line directly from Waco and Ruby Ridge. They hold up things like the McVeigh bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building and the armed response to Ruby Ridge as heroic moments in American history", which they view as citizens standing up to government oppression.

Q NUTS don't understand much.

Why are Trumptards desperately trying to equate the two, totally different instances?
Because they’re liars, cowards, and utterly dishonest – just like Trump.
Oh brother---the libs accuse others of doing what they do all the time. Stop projecting. It's gotten sad.
Yes, it has.

The survey of 1,588 U.S. adults, which was conducted from May 24 to May 26, found that less than half of Republicans (41 percent) say supporters of then-President Donald Trump who gathered on Jan. 6 at the Capitol to rally against the certification of Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory bear “some” or “a great deal” of the blame for the subsequent riot, which left several people dead and more than 140 injured. Less than a quarter (23 percent) blame Trump himself, and most (52 percent) say he is “not at all” to blame.

Yet a full 73 percent of Republicans pin “some” or “a great deal” of responsibility on “left-wing protesters trying to make Trump look bad,” even though both the FBI and Republican House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy have rejected the falsehood that leftist protesters were involved.

You're one of the saddest, Q NUT.

We need to break this broken hell hole nation into several new ones !!
Heck even give blacks their own little chunk of land
I'd love to know how many Trumpsters have this as their ultimate goal.

It would certainly go a long way in explaining all of this.
The idea of a civil war is very sobering, or at least it should be. Compared to that horror, secession would be like finding freedom again.

We need to break this broken hell hole nation into several new ones !!
Heck even give blacks their own little chunk of land
I'd love to know how many Trumpsters have this as their ultimate goal.

It would certainly go a long way in explaining all of this.
The idea of a civil war is very sobering, or at least it should be. Compared to that horror, secession would be like finding freedom again.
I like that idea.

SUCKERS.

It won't be pretty.

October 8 2020

It's obvious you don't understand a damn thing, stop bringing the Sean Hannity talking points and actually do some real research so you will know what the hell you are talking about.

SUCKERS.

It won't be pretty.

October 8 2020

It's obvious you don't understand a damn thing, stop bringing the Sean Hannity talking points and actually do some real research so you will know what the hell you are talking about.
I assume you're not holding your breath on that, right? :laugh:

I would also say, and have, that Trumpsters and their alternate universe are their own animal.
And are worse.

Say it. You can do it!
There’s a false narrative that Trump somehow ‘changed’ the Republican Party for the worse – that before Trump the GOP was a sane, slightly right of center party interested in advancing sound public policy and responsible governance – it wasn’t.

Indeed, Trump was merely the product of the sewer the GOP had become some 40 years ago, if not longer

Again, the notion that left and right are ‘the same’ is nonsense and a ridiculous lie.

SUCKERS.

It won't be pretty.

October 8 2020

Breitbart?

Just like you.

"boogaloo boys----are some sort of muslim group from what I understand. Not exactly righties.............from what I understand".

Sure they are.

Some groups have also been variously described as being alt-right anarchist or right-libertarian.
According to Alex Newhouse, a digital researcher at Middlebury's CTEC, "the way we know the 'boogaloo' movement is a far-right movement is because they draw a line directly from Waco and Ruby Ridge. They hold up things like the McVeigh bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building and the armed response to Ruby Ridge as heroic moments in American history", which they view as citizens standing up to government oppression.

When they say FAR RIGHT----often what they are trying to say is that the group is RELIGIOUS in some way. Thusly whenever, you see this label, you should ask how is this claim being applied. Lately I have seen this changed to any authoritarian group being labeled Far Right even though they are a Far left group of some sort. Boogaloos are anti-government yes---like anarchists (you know left wing) and yes pro-gun which btw also happens to be a lot of left wing anarchist groups---hell blm and has its members training with guns planning on taking over as we speak. Conservative people are the opposite in belief of anarchists....conservatives seek out law and order, rules and regulation----anarchists seek chaos. Anarchists thusly always seek to overthrow the government. Most libertarians are LEFTIST....because well they like drugs is basically what it boils down to. I am a libertarian, that doesn't do drugs and lean right as I despise chaos in most instances. I applaud citizens standing up to government oppression as well...............but not a fan of the religious fruitcups.

Boogaloos are left wing nuts----that support anarchy, guns, overthrow of the government, blm, and anti-fa along with attacks on cops and generally a power grab and money grab.

You should have finished the wikes further explanation on how Newman was trying to label Boogaloos as right wing. It's a hilliarious spin...

"Newhouse also identified the choice by adherents of the movement to provide armed protection to private businesses during anti-lockdown protests and George Floyd protests as evidence that the movement is right-wing, saying that leftists would not be likely to do the same as they are more likely to view large corporations as an integral component of capitalist exploitation.[30] According to Newhouse, this emphasis on the importance of private property is part of what makes the boogaloo movement "very much an extreme right libertarian ideology".[

The boogaloos alike BLM are basically extortion rackets---create chaos have members attack others and then charge businesses and individuals a protection fee to either not attack them or "protect" them from other members attacking them. These are what 3rd communist/socialist/marxist gangs do------they are not right wing, they are simply procriminal leftwing soft on crime groups.

SUCKERS.

It won't be pretty.

October 8 2020

I believe it's worse than that, Alex Jones, Tucker, Marjorie Taylor Greene nut job talking points.

SUCKERS.

It won't be pretty.

October 8 2020

Breitbart?

Just like you.

Sure they are.

When they say FAR RIGHT----often what they are trying to say is that the group is RELIGIOUS in some way. Thusly whenever, you see this label, you should ask how is this claim being applied. Lately I have seen this changed to any authoritarian group being labeled Far Right even though they are a Far left group of some sort. Boogaloos are anti-government yes---like anarchists (you know left wing) and yes pro-gun which btw also happens to be a lot of left wing anarchist groups---hell blm and has its members training with guns planning on taking over as we speak. Conservative people are the opposite in belief of anarchists....conservatives seek out law and order, rules and regulation----anarchists seek chaos. Anarchists thusly always seek to overthrow the government. Most libertarians are LEFTIST....because well they like drugs is basically what it boils down to. I am a libertarian, that doesn't do drugs and lean right as I despise chaos in most instances. I applaud citizens standing up to government oppression as well...............but not a fan of the religious fruitcups.

Boogaloos are left wing nuts----that support anarchy, guns, overthrow of the government, blm, and anti-fa along with attacks on cops and generally a power grab and money grab.

You should have finished the wikes further explanation on how Newman was trying to label Boogaloos as right wing. It's a hilliarious spin...

"Newhouse also identified the choice by adherents of the movement to provide armed protection to private businesses during anti-lockdown protests and George Floyd protests as evidence that the movement is right-wing, saying that leftists would not be likely to do the same as they are more likely to view large corporations as an integral component of capitalist exploitation.[30] According to Newhouse, this emphasis on the importance of private property is part of what makes the boogaloo movement "very much an extreme right libertarian ideology".[

The boogaloos alike BLM are basically extortion rackets---create chaos have members attack others and then charge businesses and individuals a protection fee to either not attack them or "protect" them from other members attacking them. These are what 3rd communist/socialist/marxist gangs do------they are not right wing, they are simply procriminal leftwing soft on crime groups.
Sure.
Keep trying.

May 14 2021

Newly leaked intelligence memos demonstrate how concerned law enforcement in Washington, DC, was about the Boogaloo Bois' — a right-wing militia group seeking to incite a second Civil War — plans for violence ahead of President Joe Biden's inauguration.

The plans, called "Operation Stormbreaker," involved targeting landmarks, government buildings, power plants, and other civic institutions in DC on January 19, the memos show.

Members of the Boogaloo movement and QAnon adherents called the date "National Popcorn Day," when they planned to follow up the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol with another wave of violence.

Intelligence memos detailing the Boogaloo movement's plans were prepared by the DC Metropolitan Police Department Intelligence Division and include notes from the FBI. Babuk, a ransomware hacking group, released the memos Thursday in a cache of what it claims are 250 GB of data stolen from MPD.

The cache of files includes several memos that show Boogaloo members planned a schedule, priority list, and communications strategy for attacking DC buildings and landmarks. An FBI memo issued on January 18 and included in the leak shows a map of targets it says originated from a Boogaloo chat group.

Forum List

Back