A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

Two things cannot be compromised; religion or patriotism. There is no degrees of equivocation on either front.
I watch people compromise on both fronts all the time. And thank goodness for that. the last thing we need is a bunch of insane, religious, flag-fucking jihadis running around.
Says the delusional fanatic..... :rolleyes:
Says the guy openly fantasizing about killing fellow Americans. Unfortunately for you pukes, the only wars you will be waging will be on cans of PBR and dental health.
I seriously doubt you're right about that, but I kinda hope you are, because I was sort of hoping that shit was over for me, as I haven't actually killed anyone since around '06.

I burned him to death.
:45:
Yeah, Right.

I should introduce you to protectionist. Lots of war stories you guys can swap. LOL

Is it possible that violence could erupt? Sure. But America has experienced the metaphoric warning shot across the bow of our democracy, and I have very little doubt that we will be caught off guard again. Now all we have to do is worry about the loyalty of the rank and file troops who have sworn (just like I did when I joined the Army) to defend America against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

However, when it comes to "Civil War," the vast majority of these people are loud-mouthed kooks who would never dream of risking their lives or their freedom to mount a coup. And who's going to lead them? Sean Hannity? Don't make me laugh. Sean Hannity (and the rest of the RW radio crowd) would never risk their posh lifestyles for ANY reason. They have NO convictions other than the feathering of their own nests which is exactly what they're seeking to accomplish every single day.
:clap:

Nothing to add to that.

Two things cannot be compromised; religion or patriotism. There is no degrees of equivocation on either front.
I watch people compromise on both fronts all the time. And thank goodness for that. the last thing we need is a bunch of insane, religious, flag-fucking jihadis running around.
Says the guy openly fantasizing about killing fellow Americans. Unfortunately for you pukes, the only wars you will be waging will be on cans of PBR and dental health.
I seriously doubt you're right about that, but I kinda hope you are, because I was sort of hoping that shit was over for me, as I haven't actually killed anyone since around '06.

I burned him to death.
One expects these self-aggrandizing lies from an established sociopath. It comes with the territory.
Well I expect you to engage with reality and yet, here we are. :rolleyes:
Yep, here we are....watching freaks fantasize about civil war and vigilante justice, all involving killing fellow americans. What an awesome place we are in. Someone's on the wrong side of history, here. Care to place any bets?
We are all betting the lives and futures of our offspring on all of this already.

And that you don't seem to realize that, confirms for me that you have no idea wtf you and the rest of the lunatic left are pushing us all into.

I burned him to death.
Yeah, Right.

I should introduce you to protectionist. Lots of war stories you guys can swap. LOL
Were you ever in the military?
Ever been in a combat arms MOS?
Ever been in a war, at all?

August 13 is when your fat, orange, dear leader should be reinstated as president.
I think it's safe to assume that, when he isn't, they'll blame their "Deep State" and the "Swamp" and the "commies" and the rest of the usual suspects. Always the victim, just like their dear leader.

Seems to me that the question remains, will the Dems be able to get out the vote in '22 and '24? The jihadis are convinced that they're Saving America From Evil, so you know that they'll show up.

I don't see anything else changing between now and then. Do you?

August 13 is when your fat, orange, dear leader should be reinstated as president.
I think it's safe to assume that, when he isn't, they'll blame their "Deep State" and the "Swamp" and the "commies" and the rest of the usual suspects. Always the victim, just like their dear leader.

Seems to me that the question remains, will the Dems be able to get out the vote in '22 and '24? The jihadis are convinced that they're Saving America From Evil, so you know that they'll show up.

I don't see anything else changing between now and then. Do you?
Nope.

"Always the victim, just like their dear leader'.

Yep.

December 5 2020
'If I lost — I'd be a very gracious loser."
"We're all victims. Everybody here. All these thousands of people here tonight. They're all victims. Every one of you."

Trump pity rally Valdosta Georgia

We don’t need a CW as tens of millions will die

We need to break this broken hell hole nation into several new ones !!
Heck even give blacks their own little chunk of land
we need to evolve as a whole. people are drones and lazy, don't do enough research on there own and use critical thinking skills. if they did we would not be where we are today.

we need to evolve as a whole. people are drones and lazy, don't do enough research on there own and use critical thinking skills. if they did we would not be where we are today.
And where prey tell have you been "researching," newbie? Not youtube or facebook I hope

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

Ron continued: "He's coming back before the middle of August."

"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked.

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.

Now it's August 14th.

trump didn't come back before August.

trump was not reinstated August 13th.

There has been no militia that started a civil war.

Nothing these people say is or ever will be true.

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

Ron continued: "He's coming back before the middle of August."

"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked.

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.

There was never going to be a civil war over the theft of the 2020 election.

Americans don't do that shit, we will just have a really half assed attitude until we get a chance to depose the Democrats.

What you describe is idiocracy. A bunch of uneducated slobs who think research means following click bait links in the right wing blogosphere.

Nah, you just wag your chins. No principles, no convictions, just a bunch of sleeper cell cultists who couldnt organize a camping trip much less a revolution.
Wait. Give credit where credit is due. They organized a damn good conspiracy theory. It worked perfectly, till it turned to shit.

I don't foresee a Civil War, unless Marxist Communism were to actually take over and scrap our Constitution. The Republican leadership voted for a "peaceful transition of power" and that's what they got, politically. The individuals calling for war on these boards are mainly comprised of a mixed bag of "armchair" warriors who would piss their pants if armed conflict really broke out between community members, annoying and immature trolls and nut-jobs.
But, probably the more realistic reason we won't have a Civil War, is because most Americans are just too complacent and comfortable with sipping their lattes, comfortable surroundings, video games, easy trips in their cars to the various stores and shops, on-demand streaming of entertainment, et cetera, et cetera.
War is hell and it would mean they would have to actually chuck all of that and get out there, put their comfortable lifestyles aside and put their lives on the line, daily for who knows how long.

Forum List

Back