A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
I try to get my head around this, I ask them a lot of questions and try to understand, but I can only get so far. There is so much here that is just a mystery to me, and their devotion to that person, of all people, is at the heart of it.
It doesn't take a lot to confuse you does it?
.... and for the most part, what I get in response is anger and insults.
Because you're a fucking idiot!
When are you going to travel to Chicago's South Side?
You and your husband wouldn't last five minutes there. 'Bonobo' and Biden and Harris pretend hundreds of shootings a month in LIB controlled inner city shityholes don't exist.
Because they can't blame Trump they ignore the slaughter.
And another great example of my post.
I'm not sure describing you as a "fucking idiot" is actually an insult; seems more like an observation.
And frustration from dealing with liars like yourself isn't the same as anger.
You're certainly MUCH more intelligent than I am. You're an obedient Trumpster, after all!

And you're more than welcome to point out any lies, instead of issuing vague, blanket accusations.

I'll wait here.

:popcorn:

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
I try to get my head around this, I ask them a lot of questions and try to understand, but I can only get so far. There is so much here that is just a mystery to me, and their devotion to that person, of all people, is at the heart of it.
You and your husband wouldn't last five minutes there. 'Bonobo' and Biden and Harris pretend hundreds of shootings a month in LIB controlled inner city shityholes don't exist.
I'm not sure describing you as a "fucking idiot" is actually an insult; seems more like an observation.
You're certainly MUCH more intelligent than I am. You're an obedient Trumpster, after all!

And you're more than welcome to point out any lies, instead of issuing vague, blanket accusations.

I'll wait here.

So....

Are you still going to pretend that there is no difference between the wingers on both parties?

The left wing has it's nut jobs. The right wing is factually homicidal.

I'll wait here.

So....

Are you still going to pretend that there is no difference between the wingers on both parties?

The left likes big powerful government that can impose their policies on people whether they want it or not.
And nothing murders as many people as governments do.

:flameth:

I'll wait here.

So....

I've never said there is no difference. I've never said they're the same. I've never said they're equal. Not once, ever, never.

I've said the same thing, hundreds of times: Their behaviors can be very similar, and I've specifically listed those behaviors.

A quick run of search engine will verify that. Type in "similar" and "behaviors" and my name.

I would also say, and have, that Trumpsters and their alternate universe are their own animal.

Last edited:

I'll wait here.

So....

Correct.

The notion that left and right are ‘the same’ is nonsense and a ridiculous lie.

I'll wait here.

So....

I've never said there is no difference. I've never said they're the same. I've never said they're equal. Not once, ever, never.

I've said the same thing, hundreds of times: Their behaviors can be very similar, and I've listed those behaviors.

A quick run of search engine will verify that. Type in "similar" and "behaviors" and my name.

I would also say, and have, that Trumpsters and their alternate universe are their own animal.
So the right wing is worse then, right?

I'll wait here.

So....

I've said the same thing, hundreds of times: Their behaviors can be very similar, and I've listed those behaviors.

Trumpism is its own animal, and it's considerably worse and more dangerous. Hence my own opinions, behaviors and comments here regarding it.

But when comparing the Left and the (traditional) Right, when it's coming out of both ends like water through a fire hose, I truly don't care which is "worse".

In my mind, there is the Left, there is the Right, and there is Trumpism.

I'll wait here.

So....

Correct.

Now that the blob is out of office, Mac will resume his posture of pretending that the insurrectionists had a point and that the abhorrent mean-spirited behavior was on both sides--ignoring that the President should probably be held to a higher standard.

I'll wait here.

So....

Correct.

Now that the blob is out of office, Mac will resume his posture of pretending that the insurrectionists had a point and that the abhorrent mean-spirited behavior was on both sides--ignoring that the President should probably be held to a higher standard.
Here's one of the many behaviors shared by both ends of the spectrum: The intellectually dishonest Straw Man argument.

I'll wait here.

So....

Trumpism is its own animal, and it's considerably worse and more dangerous. Hence my own opinions, behaviors and comments here regarding it.

But when comparing the Left and the (traditional) Right, when it's coming out of both ends like water through a fire hose, I truly don't care which is "worse".

Ahh...

Good to see you've invented a 3rd political party to give cover to the right.

As we speak, the GOP in Texas is having a special session to restrict voter access even further to address massive fraud that was non-existent. Ditto for AZ, Ditto for GA, Ditto for Florida.

Trump's name is nowhere on the legislation. But I'm sure you'll tell us that somehow this abhorrent mean-spirited behavior is somehow either done on both sides or that this is part of the blob faction.

Let us know when the left wing starts doing that; will you please?

I'll wait here.

So....

Ahh...

As we speak, the GOP in Texas is having a special session to restrict voter access even further to address massive fraud that was non-existent. Ditto for AZ, Ditto for GA, Ditto for Florida.

Trump's name is nowhere on the legislation. But I'm sure you'll tell us that somehow this abhorrent mean-spirited behavior is somehow either done on both sides or that this is part of the blob faction.

And another one.

This is why I no longer bother here.

I'll wait here.

So....

Ahh...

And another one.

Wise strategy...because there simply is no equivalent on the left when it comes to legislative action. Wise retreat.

I'll wait here.

So....

Ahh...

And another one.

Wise strategy...because there simply is no equivalent on the left when it comes to legislative action. Wise retreat.
I really thought I made it clear it's about behaviors only. So, never mind.

I get the same kind of stuff from Trumpsters.

More Trump douchebaggery on display. Send money.

Well, say what you will ... Fredo Rump Jr came by it honestly. ;)

View attachment 511055

What an awful situation. Since Weisellberg was indicted maybe Ivanka will be next. Then the Trump groupies will really be impressed with Trump.
It turns out the LIB assholes who have been trying and failing to 'get' Trump for years ended up charging a ham sandwich who craps bigger than them when it comes to tax law.
Too bad.
There's always tomorrow............except as Biden's mommy used to tell him: "Tomorrow never comes".

I'll wait here.

So....

Ahh...

The "left wing" has nothing but mean spirit. They respond with militant enmity at every level over every issue no matter how small. You are a case in point. NOTHING is being done to restrict any access to anything but rampant fraud....in your utterly warped and dimented psyche you incorrectly call that voter antipathy. Voter antipathy is the system that fails to protect the integrity of each vote allowing a system that can cancel, reverse or even invent a straw vote. However because you don't actually believe in choice ( ie: other people's choices) you see that as a threat.

Enumerate point for point your complaints about your false claims:
G'head.....let's see the actual restrictions you're talking about.

Jo

I'll wait here.

So....

Ahh...

The "left wing" has nothing but mean spirit. They respond with militant enmity at every level over every issue no matter how small. You are a case in point. NOTHING is being done to restrict any access to anything but rampant fraud....in your utterly warped and dimented psyche you incorrectly call that voter antipathy. Voter antipathy is the system that fails to protect the integrity of each vote allowing a system that can cancel, reverse or even invent a straw vote. However because you don't actually believe in choice ( ie: other people's choices) you see that as a threat.

Jo
Show some credible examples of "rampant fraud". I triple dog dare you.

This is no longer a nation. It's a sea of apathy.
It will remain so until enough people have had a belly full but too many feel they're still hungry for more.
Appears the only way to bring America back is to take it away completely.

Encourage liberalism! Until it hits rock bottom it is not coming back.

If that's at all possible.

Maybe.

I'll wait here.

So....

Ahh...

And another one.

I really thought I made it clear it's about behaviors only. So, never mind.

I get the same kind of stuff from Trumpsters.

Mmmmmm ok. I asked about the equivalent on legislative action--the measures being implemented to stop voter fraud that didn't take place.

Rhetoric from the wings is (as it always has been) toxic. You like to mention Trump people as some sort of special class. That's fine I guess. Yet every "mainstream republican" is kissing he ring and will soon parrot the lines and behavior. Nikki Haley, Marco Rubio, Governor Noem (sp?). I don't see the difference you see in public figures.

As for right wing kook behavior....I am of the opinion that the toothless knuckle dragging mob is actually to the right of Trump. And I think the books that have come out have proven that. He had a covid plan to re-open gradually. That was on 4/17. On 4/30, armed people in Michigan occupied the State Capitol.
So I don't think you have a valid argument about Trump voters or whatever you're calling that segment. Trump is just going where the attention is (as always).

Anyway...again; there is no legislative equivalent on the left to match this naked aggression toward voters that you see on the right.

I'll wait here.

So....

Ahh...

Jo
Show some credible examples of "rampant fraud". I triple dog dare you.
Doesn't matter what he shows you, you're going to say it's not credible.

I f evidence worked with people like you, well then you wouldn't be you.

you didn't.

Nobody serious went anywhere near that.
Oh shut up you insufferable pussy. When you and your collection of uneducated morons in cosplay gear decides to get off your fat stupid asses and do something, let me know, so i can watch you fucknuts get hosed down by the good guys on TV.

See you in never, you delusional, bigmouthed freak.

Forum List

Back