A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

Ron continued: "He's coming back before the middle of August."

"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked.

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.

Libs like Mac1958 who claim to fear a violent confrontation could go a long way in preventing that by embracing strict election reforms

Because most trump supporters fear more election fraud in the future

But instead libs want to poke the bear in his cage to hear him roar

Last edited:
While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
"Many of the supporters who gathered for the Saturday rally in Wellington, Ohio, wore memorabilia and carried signs with slogans like "Trump won" and "Biden sucks" displayed across them".

The orange grifter, still fleecing his gullible herd.

SUCKERS.

"Many of the supporters who gathered for the Saturday rally in Wellington, Ohio, wore memorabilia and carried signs with slogans like "Trump won" and "Biden sucks" displayed across them".

SUCKERS.
I wonder how many of them think they can "save America", and how many would prefer to break it up. For those people, a civil war would be preferable to anything else. I guess then they'd claim their land and start the whole thing over? America in pieces sure would present an attractive target to our adversaries.

When you have an election that one side swears was rigged against them. And then you have investigations on top of investigations, and audits on top of audits, and law suits on top of law suits that all confirm the election results to be truthful. And the side still swears it was rigged against them eight months after the fact.... I'm afraid all that is left is violent confrontation between that side and the society that has accepted the confirmed election results. There will be bloodshed. The silly part is that the "regular guys" who portray themselves as average Americans are willing to kill for someone who is certainly not, in any way, patriotic, average, moral, or even decent. Trump is a despicable pervert.

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.

SUCKERS.
Oh noes signs that said Biden sucks, wonder why is that, is it because of

Gas over $3 bucks a gallon?

Inflation sky high?

California unemployment rate 7.9%?

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
I try to get my head around this, I ask them a lot of questions and try to understand, but I can only get so far. There is so much here that is just a mystery to me, and their devotion to that person, of all people, is at the heart of it.

I try to get my head around this, I ask them a lot of questions and try to understand, but I can only get so far. There is so much here that is just a mystery to me, and their devotion to that person, of all people, is at the heart of it.
It doesn't take a lot to confuse you does it?

.... and for the most part, what I get in response is anger and insults.

Oppression in many ways
Obliteration of the second amend
Affirmative action and reparations
Extreme White hate
Flooding of 5th world human garbage
The erasing of all white history and culture
Massive taxes and regulations
Etc
So would a goal be to have your own territory in which none of that existed, a separate country? Or a separate state within the country?

.... and for the most part, what I get in response is anger and insults.
It's not an insult it's an observation.

Forum List

Back