CDZ A burning question

Burning question:

How can one demand equality while seeking to diminish the presence of another?

Seems like you might be awarding far too much thought power and empathetic capacity to the average fellow human being. People are tribal. They are tribal even within their own immediate families, let alone their extended ones. With outsiders? Forget about introspection, empathy or thought about if the shoe was on the other foot. I mean some people are . . . kinder than others, at least on the surface of their consciousness. But even kind people often tend to slough off all pretense of caring like snakes shedding their skin when the heat of the spotlight leaves faces.

To expect some mass group of Americans or people in general to examine their own behaviors to the point of projecting kindness anew when previously they only beamed hate? Seems like that is only setting one's self up for grand disappointment at minimum. But, to answer your question, from a certain point of view, it is deep human nature to diminish the presence of another whilst demanding fair treatment for one's self or micro-tribe.

The OP may be addressing the racial problems between blacks and whites. Some blacks push hate toward whites proclaiming white supremacy, privilege, and racism harms them. While demanding equality.

Burning question:

Why be satisfied with equality when supremacy is right around the corner?

superiority demands inferiority...

equality is the equilibrium...

hence the one demanding equality will obviously have to seek to diminish the presence of the one seeking for superiority...

thats the natural...

Burning question:

Seems like you might be awarding far too much thought power and empathetic capacity to the average fellow human being. People are tribal. They are tribal even within their own immediate families, let alone their extended ones. With outsiders? Forget about introspection, empathy or thought about if the shoe was on the other foot. I mean some people are . . . kinder than others, at least on the surface of their consciousness. But even kind people often tend to slough off all pretense of caring like snakes shedding their skin when the heat of the spotlight leaves faces.

To expect some mass group of Americans or people in general to examine their own behaviors to the point of projecting kindness anew when previously they only beamed hate? Seems like that is only setting one's self up for grand disappointment at minimum. But, to answer your question, from a certain point of view, it is deep human nature to diminish the presence of another whilst demanding fair treatment for one's self or micro-tribe.
Wow, that was a thoughtful and well articulated argument. Kudos

Burning question:

By making things fair you idiot.

That's why we have the democrat party. They are the source of all fairness and truthiness.

Sorry I had to diminish you like that, but I just had to do it.

I see what you did there. Clever.

Burning question:

By making things fair you idiot.

That's why we have the democrat party. They are the source of all fairness and truthiness.

Sorry I had to diminish you like that, but I just had to do it.

I see what you did there. Clever.
Oh come on, report me. This is the clean debates zone after all and I used a bad word

I never get into trouble here

1610405229876.png

Forum List

Back