A bunch of us at Harvard think the IRS handed Obama his re-election

Obama's method of "partnering":

obama_finger.jpg

Says the party of No's cheerleader. lol!

He could do what some Presidents have done and use signing statements to basically subvert Congress, Executive orders, etc....
List of President Obama's Signing Statements -

Barack Obama Executive Orders Subjects

Are you really this ignorant? No wonder you're an Obama supporter.

Bush makes Obama smell like a rose, so what have you got against signing statements?
Candycorn was laughably attempting to imply that Obama has never used signing statements and executive orders.

That was amazingly wrong, as I proved.

Y'know, Bush hasn't been President for a long time.

I thought Obamacare might cover your condition, but there's a provision specifically preventing the use of the approved treatment, Reality.

bush_derangement_syndrome.jpg

He could do what some Presidents have done and use signing statements to basically subvert Congress, Executive orders, etc....
List of President Obama's Signing Statements -

Barack Obama Executive Orders Subjects

Are you really this ignorant? No wonder you're an Obama supporter.

Bush makes Obama smell like a rose, so what have you got against signing statements?

Apparently he didn't read his own sources.

Obama's method of "partnering":

obama_finger.jpg

Says the party of No's cheerleader. lol!

You're so stupid, you actually believe that is an insult :lol:

Please allow me to clue you in here. Since you're glaringly immature and ignorant, I think it is safe to assume you have never had children. However, those of us who have realize that there is no better word than the word NO.

NO is how you identify the adult in the room. A child (much like a libtard) has no concept of fiscal responsibility. They see something, and they just know that they want it. They have no concept of cost or budgets, income and expenses (sadly, just like Dumbocrats in government). But the adult weighs all of these critical factors and says NO more often than they say yes.

A child wants to play in the street or down the block without supervision. They have no concept of danger (just like Dumbocrats in government). But the adult considers danger and says NO.

A child wants to stay up late, eat junk food, and skip chores and any form of responsibility (just like Dumbocrats in government). The adult says NO.

A child says do everything for me (just like the Dumbocrats). The adult says NO.

I am DAMN proud to be the party of NO. DAMN PROUD! I wear it like a badge of honor, because NO is how you identify the responsible adults in the room. And that is just one more piece of evidence proving which party (dumbocrats) has destroyed this nation and which party has done it's best to slow down the destruction.

I'm quite happy with our President's performance.

I was wondering if you perhaps could expound on which part of Hussein's performance you are happy with:

A3AtNLDCcAELd3e.jpg:large

When you post things like this, it makes it impossible to take anything you say seriously. You know as well as everyone that the beginning of the economic collapse started before Obama got into office, and there was nothing he could do to stop it from bottoming out, which didn't happen until 2010.

Apparently Obama used the IRS and NSA to help his reelection effort

Still comfortable?

Oh, right you work for him, I forgot

No doubt, NSA personnel deep undercover as waitstaff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M]Mitt Romney's "47 Percent" Comments - YouTube[/ame]

Probably also using some kind of top secret mind control device to turn Mitt Romney into a stupid asshole. Devious.

What's hilarious about that is that it is TRUE and you guys act like it was sooo "damning" :lmao:

That video didn't change the mind of one single person in America. Not one!

Actually, you're wrong about that. Not only did it change some votes, it really made fringe Obama supporters much stronger Obama supporters. It put life into Obama's ground game, which is where Romney got his ass handed to him.

Here is the bottom line. If you cons choose to keep blaming everyone and everything rather than understanding that the reason you are losing is because you are driving away a large portion of moderates, then you are destined to repeat the same mistake over and over again. Republicans will not win another national election until they change. That doesn't mean that nutters on the far right need to change their views, but they do need to be accepting that there are others with differing views that may be in the same party.

Here is an example. If the anti-abortion crowd concentrated on doing everything they could to reduce abortions without taking away a woman's right to an abortion, they would get a lot more support. If instead of trying to completely ban abortion, they tried to limit it to pregnancies of less than 15 weeks, they would get more support. What they do now is drive anyone without their identical views out of the party.

Here is the bottom line. If you cons choose to keep blaming everyone and everything rather than understanding that the reason you are losing is because you are driving away a large portion of moderates, then you are destined to repeat the same mistake over and over again. Republicans will not win another national election until they change. That doesn't mean that nutters on the far right need to change their views, but they do need to be accepting that there are others with differing views that may be in the same party.

This is astoundingly stupid - even by traditional libtard standards. The libtards time and time again prove how profoundly ignorant they are of their own government by believing the presidency is a dictatorship, and thus all that matters.

The ONLY one "driving away a large portion of moderates" is the radical marxist Barack Obama. When he took office, he had a super-majority in Congress. But thanks to absurd (radical) policies that a few morons such as yourself actually applaud, the entire nation told Obama to go fuck himself and gave him the biggest election ass-kicking in U.S. history. The GOP cleaned up in the House (remember when that bitch Nancy Pelosi was Speaker of the House - yeah, well now if is Republican John Boehner). From coast-to-coast states turned their governorships over to Republicans to save them since they couldn't vote Obama out in 2010. Same thing with mayors across the country. Hell, even with politically trivial positions like county auditors, the Dumnocrats got their asses handed to them by Republicans. Barack Obama did more for the Republican cause than any GOP president other than Ronald Reagan, ever did. I know the willfully ignorant libtards such as yourself prefer propaganda over facts, but let me hit you up with a little red-hot Wiki action here:

The Democratic Party suffered massive defeats in many national and state level elections, with many seats switching to Republican Party control. The Republican Party gained 63 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives, recapturing the majority, and making it the largest seat change since 1948 and the largest for any midterm election since the 1938 midterm elections. The Republicans gained six seats in the U.S. Senate, expanding its minority, and also gained 680 seats in state legislative races,[3][4][5] to break the previous majority record of 628 set by Democrats in the post-Watergate elections of 1974.[5] This left Republicans in control of 25 state legislatures, compared to the 15 still controlled by Democrats. After the election, Republicans took control of 29 of the 50 State Governorships.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2010

Doh! Won 63 additional seats in the house?!? That's not how many they won over all that day, that's just how many Dumbocrats were thrown out of office and replaced with a Republican to stop Obama. Do you still want to continue with the laughable narrative that it's conservatives driving people away simply because you won ONE election (president) which was rigged? :lmao:

Here is an example. If the anti-abortion crowd concentrated on doing everything they could to reduce abortions without taking away a woman's right to an abortion, they would get a lot more support. If instead of trying to completely ban abortion, they tried to limit it to pregnancies of less than 15 weeks, they would get more support. What they do now is drive anyone without their identical views out of the party.

Here is an example (of how profoundly and shockingly stupid you are): if the left ever wonders why they fail miserably at everything they do, they need only read this section of your post to understand why.

I will not support murder - ever. I will not bend my principles (like libtards) or shit on my integrity (like libtards) to "win" some people over to "my side". I will not align myself with known enemies (like libtards) in hopes of short-term, temporary gains. And that is why Tea Party events are classy, peaceful events in which the areas utilized are cleaner after they left than before they got there, while Occupy Wall Street protests were nothing but cesspools of filth - where diseases like TB were rampantly spread, women were raped and assaulted, multiple shootings and murders occurred, and more garbage, feces, and urine filled the area when they were done than any third world country as ever seen. Because that's what happens when you USE any one, including despicable people, to help your cause. You would think libtards would have learned that after two of their most notorious dictators - Adolf Hitler & Joseph Stalin - joined together for short term, temporary gains.... and then promptly turned on each other like rapid dogs. But then again, as illustrated here by auditor0007, libtards never learn from history. I guess that's why they are called libtards.

If the anti-abortion crowd concentrated on doing everything they could to reduce abortions without taking away a woman's right to an abortion

Read the Constitution once libtard... there is NO "right to abortion". It has never existed. Not today, not last week, not when the Constitution was written.

Actually, you're wrong about that. Not only did it change some votes, it really made fringe Obama supporters much stronger Obama supporters. It put life into Obama's ground game, which is where Romney got his ass handed to him.

I'm wrong that the video didn't change one single person because it (and I'm quoting directly here) "really made fringe Obama supporters much stronger Obama supporters"?!? Mmmm... the video "made" Obama Supporters become Obama Supporters?

Seriously folks, how can you not love libtard "logic" :lmao:

I'm quite happy with our President's performance.

I was wondering if you perhaps could expound on which part of Hussein's performance you are happy with:

A3AtNLDCcAELd3e.jpg:large

When you post things like this, it makes it impossible to take anything you say seriously. You know as well as everyone that the beginning of the economic collapse started before Obama got into office, and there was nothing he could do to stop it from bottoming out, which didn't happen until 2010.

Oh bullshit - he caused 95% of it and you know it. There are more people on food stamps today than at any point in history. That's not by accident or bad luck. That's designed marxist policy to get people dependent on government.

The numbers speak for themselves...

Ahh...fear. The ultimate (and only) GOP weapon.

A war on women!
Racism!
Children will starve to death!
Grandmother will be pushed over a cliff!
We'll all going to die in 50 years from global warming unless we pass draconian laws.
32 ounce drinks are all going to kill us!
etc...etc....etc.....
Oh sure, it's the GOP that is using fear as a weapon... Thanks for the laugh.

A war on women! You guys call women sluts--women you've never met
Racism! Exactly what the birther movement was all about
Children will starve to death!Never bought this one myself
Grandmother will be pushed over a cliff! The visual was pretty silly but wanting to get rid of Social Security and pass out vouchers will result in degraded lifestyles for seniors
We'll all going to die in 50 years from global warming unless we pass draconian laws.
Fifty years? It snowed on Memorial Day this year. You think that's normal?

32 ounce drinks are all going to kill us!
I think that ones pretty silly myself

"You guys call women sluts"- You're not really going to make me look up links of liberals/democrats calling women sluts, whores,etc... are ya?
"... wanting to get rid of social security..." Actually the republican party wants to save social security. Most young people don't think social security will be around by they time they are old enough to collect. They're probably right.
"It snowed on memorial Day this year"- Stay away from the yellow snow!!!

"Why leave the results of an election to chance" The Chicago Way.

Dollar ratio of donations by members of the union representing the IRS workers, Obama/Romney: 32/1

The House trying to limit it to 20 weeks garnered cries of tyranny and political rape.

This is astoundingly stupid - even by traditional libtard standards. The libtards time and time again prove how profoundly ignorant they are of their own government by believing the presidency is a dictatorship, and thus all that matters.

The ONLY one "driving away a large portion of moderates" is the radical marxist Barack Obama. When he took office, he had a super-majority in Congress. But thanks to absurd (radical) policies that a few morons such as yourself actually applaud, the entire nation told Obama to go fuck himself and gave him the biggest election ass-kicking in U.S. history. The GOP cleaned up in the House (remember when that bitch Nancy Pelosi was Speaker of the House - yeah, well now if is Republican John Boehner). From coast-to-coast states turned their governorships over to Republicans to save them since they couldn't vote Obama out in 2010. Same thing with mayors across the country. Hell, even with politically trivial positions like county auditors, the Dumnocrats got their asses handed to them by Republicans. Barack Obama did more for the Republican cause than any GOP president other than Ronald Reagan, ever did. I know the willfully ignorant libtards such as yourself prefer propaganda over facts, but let me hit you up with a little red-hot Wiki action here:

The Democratic Party suffered massive defeats in many national and state level elections, with many seats switching to Republican Party control. The Republican Party gained 63 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives, recapturing the majority, and making it the largest seat change since 1948 and the largest for any midterm election since the 1938 midterm elections. The Republicans gained six seats in the U.S. Senate, expanding its minority, and also gained 680 seats in state legislative races,[3][4][5] to break the previous majority record of 628 set by Democrats in the post-Watergate elections of 1974.[5] This left Republicans in control of 25 state legislatures, compared to the 15 still controlled by Democrats. After the election, Republicans took control of 29 of the 50 State Governorships.

Doh! Won 63 additional seats in the house?!? That's not how many they won over all that day, that's just how many Dumbocrats were thrown out of office and replaced with a Republican to stop Obama. Do you still want to continue with the laughable narrative that it's conservatives driving people away simply because you won ONE election (president) which was rigged? :lmao:

Here is an example (of how profoundly and shockingly stupid you are): if the left ever wonders why they fail miserably at everything they do, they need only read this section of your post to understand why.

I will not support murder - ever. I will not bend my principles (like libtards) or shit on my integrity (like libtards) to "win" some people over to "my side". I will not align myself with known enemies (like libtards) in hopes of short-term, temporary gains. And that is why Tea Party events are classy, peaceful events in which the areas utilized are cleaner after they left than before they got there, while Occupy Wall Street protests were nothing but cesspools of filth - where diseases like TB were rampantly spread, women were raped and assaulted, multiple shootings and murders occurred, and more garbage, feces, and urine filled the area when they were done than any third world country as ever seen. Because that's what happens when you USE any one, including despicable people, to help your cause. You would think libtards would have learned that after two of their most notorious dictators - Adolf Hitler & Joseph Stalin - joined together for short term, temporary gains.... and then promptly turned on each other like rapid dogs. But then again, as illustrated here by auditor0007, libtards never learn from history. I guess that's why they are called libtards.

LoseSez_zpsc2345f65.jpg

LoseSez_zpsc2345f65.jpg

You tell us ETR! You're the one's who had your asses handed to you. The majority of this nation is now being run by conservatives (Congress, governors, mayors, etc.) thanks to you and Obama! :lmao:

They only thing you've managed to OCCUPY is the White House and that's thanks to some of the dirtiest criminal acts in US electoral history.

Forum List

Back