A bunch of us at Harvard think the IRS handed Obama his re-election

The far-right fringe cult does realize that, to everyone outside their cult, this poutyfacestompyfoot act just makes them look like sore losers, right?

Oh wait, they don't realize it. After all, their cult forbids them from getting any info from outside the cult bubble.

No problem. Just makes it even easier for Democrats to win the next round. Please, carry on.

I was wondering if you perhaps could expound on which part of Hussein's performance you are happy with:

A3AtNLDCcAELd3e.jpg:large

When you post things like this, it makes it impossible to take anything you say seriously. You know as well as everyone that the beginning of the economic collapse started before Obama got into office, and there was nothing he could do to stop it from bottoming out, which didn't happen until 2010.

Oh bullshit - he caused 95% of it and you know it. There are more people on food stamps today than at any point in history. That's not by accident or bad luck. That's designed marxist policy to get people dependent on government.

The numbers speak for themselves...

Obama caused gas prices to go from 1.85 to 3.86? So, what caused gas prices to suddenly drop to 1.85 from almost 4.00 during Bush's final months? You're a fucking moron.

This is astoundingly stupid - even by traditional libtard standards. The libtards time and time again prove how profoundly ignorant they are of their own government by believing the presidency is a dictatorship, and thus all that matters.

The ONLY one "driving away a large portion of moderates" is the radical marxist Barack Obama. When he took office, he had a super-majority in Congress. But thanks to absurd (radical) policies that a few morons such as yourself actually applaud, the entire nation told Obama to go fuck himself and gave him the biggest election ass-kicking in U.S. history. The GOP cleaned up in the House (remember when that bitch Nancy Pelosi was Speaker of the House - yeah, well now if is Republican John Boehner). From coast-to-coast states turned their governorships over to Republicans to save them since they couldn't vote Obama out in 2010. Same thing with mayors across the country. Hell, even with politically trivial positions like county auditors, the Dumnocrats got their asses handed to them by Republicans. Barack Obama did more for the Republican cause than any GOP president other than Ronald Reagan, ever did. I know the willfully ignorant libtards such as yourself prefer propaganda over facts, but let me hit you up with a little red-hot Wiki action here:

The Democratic Party suffered massive defeats in many national and state level elections, with many seats switching to Republican Party control. The Republican Party gained 63 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives, recapturing the majority, and making it the largest seat change since 1948 and the largest for any midterm election since the 1938 midterm elections. The Republicans gained six seats in the U.S. Senate, expanding its minority, and also gained 680 seats in state legislative races,[3][4][5] to break the previous majority record of 628 set by Democrats in the post-Watergate elections of 1974.[5] This left Republicans in control of 25 state legislatures, compared to the 15 still controlled by Democrats. After the election, Republicans took control of 29 of the 50 State Governorships.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2010

Doh! Won 63 additional seats in the house?!? That's not how many they won over all that day, that's just how many Dumbocrats were thrown out of office and replaced with a Republican to stop Obama. Do you still want to continue with the laughable narrative that it's conservatives driving people away simply because you won ONE election (president) which was rigged? :lmao:

Here is an example. If the anti-abortion crowd concentrated on doing everything they could to reduce abortions without taking away a woman's right to an abortion, they would get a lot more support. If instead of trying to completely ban abortion, they tried to limit it to pregnancies of less than 15 weeks, they would get more support. What they do now is drive anyone without their identical views out of the party.

Here is an example (of how profoundly and shockingly stupid you are): if the left ever wonders why they fail miserably at everything they do, they need only read this section of your post to understand why.

I will not support murder - ever. I will not bend my principles (like libtards) or shit on my integrity (like libtards) to "win" some people over to "my side". I will not align myself with known enemies (like libtards) in hopes of short-term, temporary gains. And that is why Tea Party events are classy, peaceful events in which the areas utilized are cleaner after they left than before they got there, while Occupy Wall Street protests were nothing but cesspools of filth - where diseases like TB were rampantly spread, women were raped and assaulted, multiple shootings and murders occurred, and more garbage, feces, and urine filled the area when they were done than any third world country as ever seen. Because that's what happens when you USE any one, including despicable people, to help your cause. You would think libtards would have learned that after two of their most notorious dictators - Adolf Hitler & Joseph Stalin - joined together for short term, temporary gains.... and then promptly turned on each other like rapid dogs. But then again, as illustrated here by auditor0007, libtards never learn from history. I guess that's why they are called libtards.

LoseSez_zpsc2345f65.jpg
Yet another prog moron who thinks Congress works for Obama instead of their constituents.

Obama won the election. He didn't get a blank check to do whatever he wants. He is still subject to the checks and balances built in to the government. The Constitution applies to him.

Naturally, you cannot comprehend any of that. You yearn to be a subject, not a citizen.

Read the Constitution once libtard... there is NO "right to abortion". It has never existed. Not today, not last week, not when the Constitution was written.

It doesn't have to exist in the Constitution. The Supreme Court validated the right to abortion in the 1970s. You're a moron.

A war on women! You guys call women sluts--women you've never met
Racism! Exactly what the birther movement was all about
Children will starve to death!Never bought this one myself
Grandmother will be pushed over a cliff! The visual was pretty silly but wanting to get rid of Social Security and pass out vouchers will result in degraded lifestyles for seniors
We'll all going to die in 50 years from global warming unless we pass draconian laws.
Fifty years? It snowed on Memorial Day this year. You think that's normal?

32 ounce drinks are all going to kill us!
I think that ones pretty silly myself

"You guys call women sluts"- You're not really going to make me look up links of liberals/democrats calling women sluts, whores,etc... are ya?
"... wanting to get rid of social security..." Actually the republican party wants to save social security. Most young people don't think social security will be around by they time they are old enough to collect. They're probably right.
"It snowed on memorial Day this year"- Stay away from the yellow snow!!!

Feel free. Also look up who is forcing women to get TVUs when they wish to have an abortion. It isn't liberals. Look up who is against same sex marriages; erecting restrictions for financially challenged women to obtain birth control, against equal pay for equal work, has shameful histories of their members promoting junk science in lieu of actual data. Feel free.

One of the candidates for the GOP nomination called Social Security a "Ponzi scheme" not too long ago. A previous administration wanted to privatize Social Secuirty and leave the futures of millions of Americans to the warm touchy-feely whims of the free market. Shortly thereafter the stock market that would have held the fortunes of the Social Security recepients plunged nearly 800 points in one day.

Feel free to look all of that up.

Forcing women to get TVUs? That would be the equivalent of saying they are being forced to have an abortion, neither is true. I know you detest having women make an informed decision before terminating a life--a beating heart and separate DNA from the mother. The undercover videos, I will gladly post, showing Planned Parenthood workers and doctors blatantly lying about the medical facts of women's pregnancies while 'counseling' them demonstrates that abortion providers, those who profit millions from the practice, are incapable of educating women before having this disgusting procedure done.

Also, the only thing the political environment left has been correct about is being wrong. You would be making the same childish insult in the 60's while proclaiming, with religious fervor, that the world population would cause mass famines by 1980, that the world oil supply would be depleted by the 90's, and human pollution was going to cause a ice age by 2000.

The predictions and climate models have been proven false, and if you read anything beyond your leftist blogs you would know global temperatures have not increased in 15 years and the 'sky is falling' bullshit predictions have, like those of the past, have been proven to be just that: BULLSHIT.

A war on women! You guys call women sluts--women you've never met
Racism! Exactly what the birther movement was all about
Children will starve to death!Never bought this one myself
Grandmother will be pushed over a cliff! The visual was pretty silly but wanting to get rid of Social Security and pass out vouchers will result in degraded lifestyles for seniors
We'll all going to die in 50 years from global warming unless we pass draconian laws.
Fifty years? It snowed on Memorial Day this year. You think that's normal?

32 ounce drinks are all going to kill us!
I think that ones pretty silly myself

"You guys call women sluts"- You're not really going to make me look up links of liberals/democrats calling women sluts, whores,etc... are ya?
"... wanting to get rid of social security..." Actually the republican party wants to save social security. Most young people don't think social security will be around by they time they are old enough to collect. They're probably right.

Feel free. Also look up who is forcing women to get TVUs when they wish to have an abortion. It isn't liberals. Look up who is against same sex marriages; erecting restrictions for financially challenged women to obtain birth control, against equal pay for equal work, has shameful histories of their members promoting junk science in lieu of actual data. Feel free.

One of the candidates for the GOP nomination called Social Security a "Ponzi scheme" not too long ago. A previous administration wanted to privatize Social Secuirty and leave the futures of millions of Americans to the warm touchy-feely whims of the free market. Shortly thereafter the stock market that would have held the fortunes of the Social Security recepients plunged nearly 800 points in one day.

Alright, I looked up same sex marriage and I saw where a vast majority of African-Americans and Hispanics are against gay marriage. Are you suggesting they are republicans?
I looked up Social Security and found out it is on the way to being insolvent. I'm certainly open to other suggestions on how to save it. Either way something is going to have to be done or we can just say goodbye to it. By the way, Social Security IS a ponzi scheme which is why it will go broke before the next generation can utilize it.
The republican party has a shameful history? Look up KKK and write me an extra credit report. Double spaced and I want glitter on the title page!
Erecting restrictions for abortion for financially challenged women? Oh! I get it! Children of poor people aren't worth saving. They're just stupid poor children their own mothers don't want so why shouldn't we kill them? Not only that but many of these poor women are black! Maybe their children will rob a liquor store someday! I think I understand your position now.

Last edited:

Alright, I looked up same sex marriage and I saw where a vast majority of African-Americans and Hispanics are against gay marriage. Are you suggesting they are republicans?
I looked up Social Security and found out it is on the way to being insolvent. I'm certainly open to other suggestions on how to save it. Either way something is going to have to be done or we can just say goodbye to it. By the way, Social Security IS a ponzi scheme which is why it will go broke before the next generation can utilize it.
The republican party has a shameful history? Look up KKK and write me an extra credit report. Double spaced and I want glitter on the title page!
Erecting restrictions for abortion for financially challenged women? Oh! I get it! Children of poor people aren't worth saving. They're just stupid poor children there own mothers don't want so why shouldn't we kill them? Not only that but many of these poor women are black! Maybe their children will rob a liquor store someday! I think I understand your position now.

Apparently, conservatives being opposed to abortion is motivated by our desire to strengthen the white race, despite the fact that the majority of those receiving the procedure, murder, are minorities.

That was, by the way, by design. Abortion was a eugenics idea, that Sanger herself admitted was meant to stunt the 'un-fit' negro population.

Stupid Republicans opening their stupid mouths about an abortion issue that has been settled, like it or not, and biting the Sandra Fluke bait, re-elected Obama.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, a Republican tradition.

Sandra Fluke believes she has a right for force a Catholic institution to provide contraceptives for free of charge.

That is the issue and always has been.

This issue had little bearing on the election.
And Fluke lied anyway. Georgetown's student insurance offered contraception to women with a doctor's note saying it was a medical necessity. I believe Fluke claimed that her roommate had a medical need but it was denied.

It doesn't cover contraception as birth control, however. Of course, it's sold cheaply at every drug store and supermarket -- condoms.

And anyone who has multiple partners and doesn't use a barrier device DESERVES to have their penis or vagina rot off. That's just stupid.

The moral of the story: Fluke lied. Morons believed her.

The far-right fringe cult does realize that, to everyone outside their cult, this poutyfacestompyfoot act just makes them look like sore losers, right?

Oh wait, they don't realize it. After all, their cult forbids them from getting any info from outside the cult bubble.

No problem. Just makes it even easier for Democrats to win the next round. Please, carry on.

Oh, look -- another prog retard who thinks Obama is above the law.

You're destined to go through life disappointed. But then, you're a prog. It's a given.

Never suggested any such thing but now that you brought it up, congratulations on being able to alienate so many different groups so often.

Stupid Republicans opening their stupid mouths about an abortion issue that has been settled, like it or not, and biting the Sandra Fluke bait, re-elected Obama.

Sandra Fluke believes she has a right for force a Catholic institution to provide contraceptives for free of charge.

Not quite the case but you guys are immune to facts. It didnt help Gov. Romney who got his ass kicked

Never suggested any such thing but now that you brought it up, congratulations on being able to alienate so many different groups so often.

You're not so good with the whole sarcasm thing are ya? The only people I alienated were racists and child killers. I can live with that.

Never suggested any such thing but now that you brought it up, .

You're not so good with the whole sarcastic thing are ya? The only people I alienated were liberal racists and child killers. I can live with that.

The GOP has alienated so many, so often because of hicks like you that they are foisting this looney immigration bill onto the public in an attempt to distance itself from the vocal dumbasses like yourself. Again congratulations on being able to alienate so many different groups so often

When you post things like this, it makes it impossible to take anything you say seriously. You know as well as everyone that the beginning of the economic collapse started before Obama got into office, and there was nothing he could do to stop it from bottoming out, which didn't happen until 2010.

Oh bullshit - he caused 95% of it and you know it. There are more people on food stamps today than at any point in history. That's not by accident or bad luck. That's designed marxist policy to get people dependent on government.

Obama caused gas prices to go from 1.85 to 3.86? So, what caused gas prices to suddenly drop to 1.85 from almost 4.00 during Bush's final months? You're a fucking moron.

What caused it to drop? The fact that Bush opened up the reserves. Are you so profoundly stupid that you did not know that, or are you so profoundly stupid that you don't know the basics of Supply & Demand and how it affects price? Which is it?

You are now like the 7th Dumbocrat who has mentioned this "great" defeat of the Republicans. But here's the thing - the Republicans dominate the political landscape from the House of Representatives all the way down to your local county auditor and city mayor.

This is a real insight into the mind of the Dumbocrat - they look at the presidency as they wish it were instead of what it actually is (ie they look at it as a dictatorship with ultimate power). The ONLY real power Obama has is the military. It's Congress that creates LAW stupid... :cuckoo: And state governors, state congresses, etc. that create even more laws that effect your life.

And Fluke lied anyway. Georgetown's student insurance offered contraception to women with a doctor's note saying it was a medical necessity. I believe Fluke claimed that her roommate had a medical need but it was denied.

It doesn't cover contraception as birth control, however. Of course, it's sold cheaply at every drug store and supermarket -- condoms.

And anyone who has multiple partners and doesn't use a barrier device DESERVES to have their penis or vagina rot off. That's just stupid.

The moral of the story: Fluke lied. And only libtards were dumb enough to believe her.

I took the liberty of editing your quote above to something more accurate... I hope you don't mind :)

The fact that you display genuine surprise that Obama caused the gas prices to sky rocket shows just how profoundly uninformed you are....

[ame=http://youtu.be/BqHL404zhcU]Barack Obama Admits: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under Cap And Trade - YouTube[/ame]

Still "shocked" that gas prices shot up under Obama? This is America, you are absolutely free to be willfully ignorant. However, it really is in your best interest to be at least slightly informed and stop slurping down the radical George Soros propaganda as fast as he can feed it to you.

Never suggested any such thing but now that you brought it up, .

You're not so good with the whole sarcastic thing are ya? The only people I alienated were liberal racists and child killers. I can live with that.

The GOP has alienated so many, so often because of hicks like you that they are foisting this looney immigration bill onto the public in an attempt to distance itself from the vocal dumbasses like yourself. Again congratulations on being able to alienate so many different groups so often

Maybe if you started repeating yourself in all caps you would make more sense.

Here is the bottom line. If you cons choose to keep blaming everyone and everything rather than understanding that the reason you are losing is because you are driving away a large portion of moderates, then you are destined to repeat the same mistake over and over again. Republicans will not win another national election until they change. That doesn't mean that nutters on the far right need to change their views, but they do need to be accepting that there are others with differing views that may be in the same party.

This is astoundingly stupid - even by traditional libtard standards. The libtards time and time again prove how profoundly ignorant they are of their own government by believing the presidency is a dictatorship, and thus all that matters.

The ONLY one "driving away a large portion of moderates" is the radical marxist Barack Obama. When he took office, he had a super-majority in Congress. But thanks to absurd (radical) policies that a few morons such as yourself actually applaud, the entire nation told Obama to go fuck himself and gave him the biggest election ass-kicking in U.S. history. The GOP cleaned up in the House (remember when that bitch Nancy Pelosi was Speaker of the House - yeah, well now if is Republican John Boehner). From coast-to-coast states turned their governorships over to Republicans to save them since they couldn't vote Obama out in 2010. Same thing with mayors across the country. Hell, even with politically trivial positions like county auditors, the Dumnocrats got their asses handed to them by Republicans. Barack Obama did more for the Republican cause than any GOP president other than Ronald Reagan, ever did. I know the willfully ignorant libtards such as yourself prefer propaganda over facts, but let me hit you up with a little red-hot Wiki action here:

The Democratic Party suffered massive defeats in many national and state level elections, with many seats switching to Republican Party control. The Republican Party gained 63 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives, recapturing the majority, and making it the largest seat change since 1948 and the largest for any midterm election since the 1938 midterm elections. The Republicans gained six seats in the U.S. Senate, expanding its minority, and also gained 680 seats in state legislative races,[3][4][5] to break the previous majority record of 628 set by Democrats in the post-Watergate elections of 1974.[5] This left Republicans in control of 25 state legislatures, compared to the 15 still controlled by Democrats. After the election, Republicans took control of 29 of the 50 State Governorships.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2010

Doh! Won 63 additional seats in the house?!? That's not how many they won over all that day, that's just how many Dumbocrats were thrown out of office and replaced with a Republican to stop Obama. Do you still want to continue with the laughable narrative that it's conservatives driving people away simply because you won ONE election (president) which was rigged? :lmao:

Here is an example. If the anti-abortion crowd concentrated on doing everything they could to reduce abortions without taking away a woman's right to an abortion, they would get a lot more support. If instead of trying to completely ban abortion, they tried to limit it to pregnancies of less than 15 weeks, they would get more support. What they do now is drive anyone without their identical views out of the party.

Here is an example (of how profoundly and shockingly stupid you are): if the left ever wonders why they fail miserably at everything they do, they need only read this section of your post to understand why.

I will not support murder - ever. I will not bend my principles (like libtards) or shit on my integrity (like libtards) to "win" some people over to "my side". I will not align myself with known enemies (like libtards) in hopes of short-term, temporary gains. And that is why Tea Party events are classy, peaceful events in which the areas utilized are cleaner after they left than before they got there, while Occupy Wall Street protests were nothing but cesspools of filth - where diseases like TB were rampantly spread, women were raped and assaulted, multiple shootings and murders occurred, and more garbage, feces, and urine filled the area when they were done than any third world country as ever seen. Because that's what happens when you USE any one, including despicable people, to help your cause. You would think libtards would have learned that after two of their most notorious dictators - Adolf Hitler & Joseph Stalin - joined together for short term, temporary gains.... and then promptly turned on each other like rapid dogs. But then again, as illustrated here by auditor0007, libtards never learn from history. I guess that's why they are called libtards.

LMAO, it's beyond comical how you completely ignored the ass whoopin Republicans took in 2012. It's also brilliant how you actually believe you are going to win back the White House in 2016. This is nuttership at it's absolute best. What an idiot you are. You have no clue.

Forum List

Back