A bunch of us at Harvard think the IRS handed Obama his re-election

A war on women!
Racism!
Children will starve to death!
Grandmother will be pushed over a cliff!
We'll all going to die in 50 years from global warming unless we pass draconian laws.
32 ounce drinks are all going to kill us!
etc...etc....etc.....
Oh sure, it's the GOP that is using fear as a weapon... Thanks for the laugh.

A war on women! You guys call women sluts--women you've never met
Racism! Exactly what the birther movement was all about
Children will starve to death!Never bought this one myself
Grandmother will be pushed over a cliff! The visual was pretty silly but wanting to get rid of Social Security and pass out vouchers will result in degraded lifestyles for seniors
We'll all going to die in 50 years from global warming unless we pass draconian laws.
Fifty years? It snowed on Memorial Day this year. You think that's normal?

I think that ones pretty silly myself

"You guys call women sluts"- You're not really going to make me look up links of liberals/democrats calling women sluts, whores,etc... are ya?
"... wanting to get rid of social security..." Actually the republican party wants to save social security. Most young people don't think social security will be around by they time they are old enough to collect. They're probably right.
"It snowed on memorial Day this year"- Stay away from the yellow snow!!!

Feel free. Also look up who is forcing women to get TVUs when they wish to have an abortion. It isn't liberals. Look up who is against same sex marriages; erecting restrictions for financially challenged women to obtain birth control, against equal pay for equal work, has shameful histories of their members promoting junk science in lieu of actual data. Feel free.

One of the candidates for the GOP nomination called Social Security a "Ponzi scheme" not too long ago. A previous administration wanted to privatize Social Secuirty and leave the futures of millions of Americans to the warm touchy-feely whims of the free market. Shortly thereafter the stock market that would have held the fortunes of the Social Security recepients plunged nearly 800 points in one day.

Feel free to look all of that up.

If the anti-abortion crowd concentrated on doing everything they could to reduce abortions without taking away a woman's right to an abortion

Read the Constitution once libtard... there is NO "right to abortion". It has never existed. Not today, not last week, not when the Constitution was written.

Show us the right to privacy in the Constitution. I guess that means you don't have the right to privacy then?

This is astoundingly stupid - even by traditional libtard standards. The libtards time and time again prove how profoundly ignorant they are of their own government by believing the presidency is a dictatorship, and thus all that matters.

The ONLY one "driving away a large portion of moderates" is the radical marxist Barack Obama. When he took office, he had a super-majority in Congress. But thanks to absurd (radical) policies that a few morons such as yourself actually applaud, the entire nation told Obama to go fuck himself and gave him the biggest election ass-kicking in U.S. history. The GOP cleaned up in the House (remember when that bitch Nancy Pelosi was Speaker of the House - yeah, well now if is Republican John Boehner). From coast-to-coast states turned their governorships over to Republicans to save them since they couldn't vote Obama out in 2010. Same thing with mayors across the country. Hell, even with politically trivial positions like county auditors, the Dumnocrats got their asses handed to them by Republicans. Barack Obama did more for the Republican cause than any GOP president other than Ronald Reagan, ever did. I know the willfully ignorant libtards such as yourself prefer propaganda over facts, but let me hit you up with a little red-hot Wiki action here:

The Democratic Party suffered massive defeats in many national and state level elections, with many seats switching to Republican Party control. The Republican Party gained 63 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives, recapturing the majority, and making it the largest seat change since 1948 and the largest for any midterm election since the 1938 midterm elections. The Republicans gained six seats in the U.S. Senate, expanding its minority, and also gained 680 seats in state legislative races,[3][4][5] to break the previous majority record of 628 set by Democrats in the post-Watergate elections of 1974.[5] This left Republicans in control of 25 state legislatures, compared to the 15 still controlled by Democrats. After the election, Republicans took control of 29 of the 50 State Governorships.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2010

Doh! Won 63 additional seats in the house?!? That's not how many they won over all that day, that's just how many Dumbocrats were thrown out of office and replaced with a Republican to stop Obama. Do you still want to continue with the laughable narrative that it's conservatives driving people away simply because you won ONE election (president) which was rigged? :lmao:

Here is an example (of how profoundly and shockingly stupid you are): if the left ever wonders why they fail miserably at everything they do, they need only read this section of your post to understand why.

I will not support murder - ever. I will not bend my principles (like libtards) or shit on my integrity (like libtards) to "win" some people over to "my side". I will not align myself with known enemies (like libtards) in hopes of short-term, temporary gains. And that is why Tea Party events are classy, peaceful events in which the areas utilized are cleaner after they left than before they got there, while Occupy Wall Street protests were nothing but cesspools of filth - where diseases like TB were rampantly spread, women were raped and assaulted, multiple shootings and murders occurred, and more garbage, feces, and urine filled the area when they were done than any third world country as ever seen. Because that's what happens when you USE any one, including despicable people, to help your cause. You would think libtards would have learned that after two of their most notorious dictators - Adolf Hitler & Joseph Stalin - joined together for short term, temporary gains.... and then promptly turned on each other like rapid dogs. But then again, as illustrated here by auditor0007, libtards never learn from history. I guess that's why they are called libtards.

LoseSez_zpsc2345f65.jpg

You tell us ETR! You're the one's who had your asses handed to you. The majority of this nation is now being run by conservatives (Congress, governors, mayors, etc.) thanks to you and Obama! :lmao:

They only thing you've managed to OCCUPY is the White House and that's thanks to some of the dirtiest criminal acts in US electoral history.

332-206
Scoreboard.

And they ain't never gonna stop. Never.

the dimocrap party is a criminal organization. Period

BREAKING: New IRS Chief Says Targeting Of Conservative Groups Was Broader And Longer Than Previously Disclosed – Update: Agency Improperly Screened Groups Until Last Month…

And yet heads still haven’t rolled over this.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The head of the Internal Revenue Service says inappropriate screening of groups seeking tax-exempt status was broader and lasted longer than was previously disclosed.

Danny Werfel told reporters Monday that after becoming acting IRS chief last month, he discovered inappropriate and wide-ranging criteria in lists screeners use to single out groups for careful examinations. He did not specify what terms were on the lists.

Werfel’s comments suggest the IRS may have been targeting groups other than tea party and other conservative organizations for tough examinations to see if they qualify. The agency has been under fire since last month for targeting those groups.

Werfel said he has suspended use of those lists. Investigators have previously said agency officials abolished targeting of conservative groups in those lists in May 2012.
Update:

(The Hill) – The acting head of the IRS said Monday that the agency was still giving improper scrutiny to groups seeking tax-exempt status when he arrived in May, suggesting that the probe into the IRS’s treatment of conservative groups could widen.

Danny Werfel, the acting chief, said that the IRS division overseeing tax-exempt applications used other “be on the lookout” lists as they tried to flag cases that needed more attention.

The so-called BOLO list has proven to be a key detail in the current investigation over the IRS’s singling out of conservative groups, with agency officials searching for groups with the name “Tea Party,” “patriots” and “9/12.”

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you candy-ass "logic" at its finest here:

Look up who is against same sex marriages

So only lesbians want to get married candy-ass? How are conservatives guilty of a "war on women" when they are against two MEN getting married? :lmao:

erecting restrictions for financially challenged women to obtain birth control

Hey stupid, conservatives are against ANYONE getting ANYTHING if they can't afford it. Why am I supposed to pay for someone's promiscuity?!?! Why am I supposed to pay for someone's home?!? Why am I supposed to pay for someone's automobile?!?!

One of the candidates for the GOP nomination called Social Security a "Ponzi scheme" not too long ago. A previous administration wanted to privatize Social Secuirty and leave the futures of millions of Americans to the warm touchy-feely whims of the free market. Shortly thereafter the stock market that would have held the fortunes of the Social Security recepients plunged nearly 800 points in one day.

Is candy-ass one unhinged and desperate libtard, or what? Lets accuse issues which have NOTHING to to with women (like Social Security) as being a "War on Women" :lmao:

Feel free to get educated on ANY topic which you choose to speak out from a place of pure, unadulterated ignorance from....

You tell us ETR! You're the one's who had your asses handed to you. The majority of this nation is now being run by conservatives (Congress, governors, mayors, etc.) thanks to you and Obama! :lmao:

They only thing you've managed to OCCUPY is the White House and that's thanks to some of the dirtiest criminal acts in US electoral history.

332-206
Scoreboard.

242 (Republicans in the House) - 1 (Dumbocrats in the White House)

Scoreboard!!!

If the anti-abortion crowd concentrated on doing everything they could to reduce abortions without taking away a woman's right to an abortion

Read the Constitution once libtard... there is NO "right to abortion". It has never existed. Not today, not last week, not when the Constitution was written.

Show us the right to privacy in the Constitution. I guess that means you don't have the right to privacy then?

Show you the right to privacy? Are you a FUCKING MORON?!?! Oh wait, don't answer that....

It's called the 4th Amendment, stupid.... Why are you on a political website when you know NOTHING about your own government?

:dance:

List of President Obama's Signing Statements -

Barack Obama Executive Orders Subjects

Are you really this ignorant? No wonder you're an Obama supporter.

Bush makes Obama smell like a rose, so what have you got against signing statements?

Apparently he didn't read his own sources.
Typical dumbass, lying prog -- you fuck up, and it's MY fault.

Not at all surprising, really. You people have an aversion to the truth.

Grandmother will be pushed over a cliff! The visual was pretty silly but wanting to get rid of Social Security and pass out vouchers will result in degraded lifestyles for seniors

"You guys call women sluts"- You're not really going to make me look up links of liberals/democrats calling women sluts, whores,etc... are ya?
"... wanting to get rid of social security..." Actually the republican party wants to save social security. Most young people don't think social security will be around by they time they are old enough to collect. They're probably right.

Feel free. Also look up who is forcing women to get TVUs when they wish to have an abortion. It isn't liberals. Look up who is against same sex marriages; erecting restrictions for financially challenged women to obtain birth control, against equal pay for equal work, has shameful histories of their members promoting junk science in lieu of actual data. Feel free.

Here is the REAL "War on Women" and it is being waged by the Democrats:

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps

The IRS lied to congress in 2011 and actively ensured this scandal would not be revealed until after the election.

That alone may have ensured Obama's victory.

Much to the consternation of liberals, who were filled with so much contempt and hatred they paid plants to attend Tea Party rallies with racist signs and clothing, the Tea Party was enourmously successful.

There is no telling what, following the electoral success the Tea Party caused, effect they would have had if those thousands of organizations were granted their tax exempt status and were allowed to operate with full force entering the presidential election.

Last edited:
Stupid Republicans opening their stupid mouths about an abortion issue that has been settled, like it or not, and biting the Sandra Fluke bait, re-elected Obama.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, a Republican tradition.

A war on women!
Racism!
Children will starve to death!
Grandmother will be pushed over a cliff!
etc...etc....etc.....
Oh sure, it's the GOP that is using fear as a weapon... Thanks for the laugh.

I'll do it for you.

[ame=http://youtu.be/YriSB0nwzgw]"Right-wing SLUT!" MSNBC's Ed Schultz suspended for Laura Ingraham insult - YouTube[/ame]

And as if the atrocity of raping women weren't enough, here is the second most powerful libtard in the land advocating for violence against women:

God, is there a bigger embarassment to liberals or U.S. politicians in the history of this nation that Joe Biden? This is a man who recently said "if you hear a noise outside, shoot through your door with a double-barrel shotgun, then go outside the house and shoot again" (God forbid the noise is made from a child on the porch - and lets not forget that shooting through your door and/or leaving your house to shoot someone is illegal in all 50 states).

Now, Biden wants to discuss "real" violence against women, not just "garden variety slaps across the face" (I didn't know slapping a woman across the face could EVER be "garden variety"). What a disgusting pig this filthy animal is...

Don?t worry ladies, Joe Biden?s got your back?(not really) ? Glenn Beck

Stupid Republicans opening their stupid mouths about an abortion issue that has been settled, like it or not, and biting the Sandra Fluke bait, re-elected Obama.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, a Republican tradition.

Sandra Fluke believes she has a right for force a Catholic institution to provide contraceptives for free of charge.

That is the issue and always has been.

This issue had little bearing on the election.

And as if the atrocity of raping women weren't enough, here is the second most powerful libtard in the land advocating for violence against women:

God, is there a bigger embarassment to liberals or U.S. politicians in the history of this nation that Joe Biden? This is a man who recently said "if you hear a noise outside, shoot through your door with a double-barrel shotgun, then go outside the house and shoot again" (God forbid the noise is made from a child on the porch - and lets not forget that shooting through your door and/or leaving your house to shoot someone is illegal in all 50 states).

Now, Biden wants to discuss "real" violence against women, not just "garden variety slaps across the face" (I didn't know slapping a woman across the face could EVER be "garden variety"). What a disgusting pig this filthy animal is...

Don?t worry ladies, Joe Biden?s got your back?(not really) ? Glenn Beck

So [MENTION=20614]candycorn[/MENTION] believes that not paying for women to have free contraception is a "War on Women" but he supports "garden variety slaps across their face"?

This is the kind of person we are dealing with here....

And then, after Dumbocrats RAPE them and SLAP THEM ACROSS THE FACE, the add insult to all of that injury by disrespecting them and telling them what they do and do not need:

Now that the election is over, the left doesn’t seem so concerned about that "war on women". And for people who are supposedly all about protecting women, the left sure has a bizarre way of showing it. Once again, a Democrat politician has trivialized a rape survivor’s horrible experience and point-of-view, while arrogantly explaining why she doesn’t need a gun.

War on Women! Rape survivor dissed by Colorado politicians ? Glenn Beck

I'll do it for you.

[ame=http://youtu.be/YriSB0nwzgw]"Right-wing SLUT!" MSNBC's Ed Schultz suspended for Laura Ingraham insult - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

What you are saying, poorly, is that you politically disagree with conservatives. Which political party has a history of being against civil rights? The Democrat Party. In fact, Senator Byrd used the 'n' word on national television in 2001 and faced zero repercussions. Remember, Byrd voted against the Civil Rights Act--along with Al Gore's father--and was a member and recruiter of the KKK.

The fact that you believe abortion is a sacred right is disgusting. Its roots, much like the DNC, is racist.

If being against the murder of unborn children to you is unconstitutional, but forcing Catholic institutions to finance contracptives is not--you sir have no idea what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back