A big hypothetical:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
What would have happened IF Trump mandated the Covid vaccine in late 2020? What if Trump made it necessary to get a travel passport based on your vaccination status? Same vaccine Kamala Harris rejected in 2020 based NOT on religion or science...but politics. Yeah, THAT same vaccine. Hypothetical question. I ask because democrats are actually doing it now over a a vaccine they rejected then...same vaccine that Trump, Whoopie Goldberg and AOC got that doesn't seem to be very effective.

Last edited:
What would have happened IF Trump mandated the Covid vaccine in late 2020? What if Trump made it necessary to get a travel passports based on your vaccination status. Same vaccine Kamala Harris rejected in 2020 based NOT on religion or science...but politics. yeah THAT same vaccine. Hypothetical question.
I think we both know that The MAGA Cult would be all in for mandates, masks etc.

What would have happened IF Trump mandated the Covid vaccine in late 2020? What if Trump made it necessary to get a travel passports based on your vaccination status. Same vaccine Kamala Harris rejected in 2020 based NOT on religion or science...but politics. yeah THAT same vaccine. Hypothetical question.

What would happen? You would have supported it.

• Banned
I think we both know that The MAGA Cult would be all in for mandates, masks etc.
Really, it's still Trumps vaccine! Trump supports the vaccine. He got vaccinated. Still got COVID. AOC, Whoppie Golberg ditto. Seems to be a flaw in your logic. This isn't about Trump or antivaxers. It's about being anti MANDATE.

What would have happened IF Trump mandated the Covid vaccine in late 2020? What if Trump made it necessary to get a travel passport based on your vaccination status? Same vaccine Kamala Harris rejected in 2020 based NOT on religion or science...but politics. Yeah, THAT same vaccine. Hypothetical question. I ask because democrats are actually doing it now over a a vaccine they rejected then...same vaccine that Trump, Whoopie Goldberg and AOC got that doesn't seem to be very effective.
No one rejected any vaccine "back then" ya lying twat

Trump Humpers like you are rejecting it now...Trump's vaccine...that HE took...with a booster

Really, it's still Trumps vaccine! Trump supports the vaccine. He got vaccinated. Still got COVID. AOC, Whoppie Golberg ditto. Seems to be a flaw in your logic. This isn't about Trump or antivaxers. It's about being anti MANDATE.
You asked what the reaction would have been if Trump had mandated the vaccine.

And he got booed for doing that several times...ad then shut his mouth

What would have happened IF Trump mandated the Covid vaccine in late 2020?
Mary, you DO know that at least one CEO of the vaccine is on record admitting that they sat on the release date until AFTER the election so that Trump couldn't benefit from it!

What if Trump made it necessary to get a travel passport based on your vaccination status?
The democrats would be denouncing him as Satan Incarnate.

I ask because democrats are actually doing it now
Isn't that true of everything the left does? First they denounce you for spending too much and wanting to do xyz, then we find out later they intend to spend THREE times as much while wanting to do xyz, abc, and pdq!

What would have happened if Trump cured Covid and cancer for that matter? The short answer is that things would have worked out the same because the media hated him and they would have cooked a dozen lies up to justify the democrat party's insanity.

First, it's you and yours who are refusing to be responsible so, any mandate would still be pointed right at you; and
Second, based on Trump's lack of familiarity with the truth there's every reason to wait till the vaccines were proven safe and effective. EVEN more so BECAUSE Trump made the claim.

Are AOC or Whoopie in the hospital? The ICU? On ventilators? I'd say the vaccine's are working fine.

IF Trump had done in 2020 what the liberal DEMOCRATS are doing now? Violating Constitutional & hipaa law and the Geneva convention to boot? What would have happened? But nobody cares when the democrats do it fighting an national emergency based on mass hysteria over a illness that is 99% survivable.

I doubt that.

There were a lot of folks, some who supported Trump, that were calling him an idiot for not canning Fauxi's ass.

They all would have gone into full revolt of him, I'm pretty sure.

Those who were giving Trump credit for so quickly getting the virus created would have refused to take it? I don't think so.

Trump did, after all, create this same vaccine democrats refused to take for purely POLITICAL (not religious or moral) objections. Same one they are MANDATING now. YEP, same one. Same vaccine democrats refused, THEY now they mandate! Now, that has to be a real moral/ philosophical conundrum for liberals. Me, I ain't takin' the bloody vaccine, like Kamala Harris said.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back