A big hypothetical:

Those who were giving Trump credit for so quickly getting the virus created would have refused to take it? I don't think so.
The only folks that I saw doing that? Were the mockingbirds.

cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

Now, there might have been a member or two on this forum that was praising Trump for that achievement. . . I don't remember who, TBH.

Now that the reality has come out? That the jabs don't prevent infections? Trump voters, IMO, tend to be less dogmatic. . . just saying.

How quickly people forget a year and a half ago. Well...qualifiers Trump yadda yadda...

What would have happened IF Trump mandated the Covid vaccine in late 2020? What if Trump made it necessary to get a travel passport based on your vaccination status? Same vaccine Kamala Harris rejected in 2020 based NOT on religion or science...but politics. Yeah, THAT same vaccine. Hypothetical question. I ask because democrats are actually doing it now over a a vaccine they rejected then...same vaccine that Trump, Whoopie Goldberg and AOC got that doesn't seem to be very effective.
Well, no. Harris never rejected any vaccine, and certainly not for political reasons. There was no vaccine available for her to reject when she made those remarks. She did say she would be first in line for any forthcoming vaccine as soon as the scientists said it was safe and effective. She pointed out that she would not believe what trump said without the scientists agreeing with him. Trump lies too often. Only a fool would take his word for anything.

Well, no. Harris never rejected any vaccine, and certainly not for political reasons. There was no vaccine available for her to reject when she made those remarks. She did say she would be first in line for any forthcoming vaccine as soon as the scientists said it was safe and effective. She pointed out that she would not believe what trump said without the scientists agreeing with him. Trump lies too often. Only a fool would take his word for anything.
We are spitting hairs here. This is the same vaccine. Excuse me?

How quickly people forget a year and a half ago. Well...qualifiers Trump yadda yadda...

Only an idiot would take trump's word for anything without the scientists saying it was right. You don't get that?

We are spitting hairs here. This is the same vaccine. Excuse me?
Not really. The question was asked and answered before any vaccine was available. Her answer was based on who said it was safe and effective. Trump lies too much to take anything based on only his word. I know you are not too stupid to understand that distinction. Why are you pretending you are?

What was the difference between the vaccine that Kamala refused in late 2020 and the one they are pushing NOW? Riddle me this riddle me that? Because "magic"? Trump, AOC and Whoopie Goldberg got Covid because none of the above vaccines work. Either they work or they don't. Stop supporting vaccine mandates, for Christ's sake.

SOME were skeptical but none that I know of refused it.

Don't aid the lies

What they said was purely political in the desire to hurt Trump. The same thing the Republicans are doing now. Neither party cares what is best for the country. They both suck.

What was the difference between the vaccine that Kamala refused in late 2020 and the one they are pushing NOW? Riddle me this riddle me that? Because "magic"? Trump, AOC and Whoopie Goldberg got Covid because none of the above vaccines work. Either they work or they don't.
Harris didn't refuse any vaccine in late 2020. There was no vaccine to refuse in late 2020. The question was about a vaccine that would be available in the future. She said she would be first in line if the scientists approved it, but would not take it if trump alone said it was ok.

Only an idiot would take trump's word for anything without the scientists saying it was right. You don't get that?

Harris didn't refuse any vaccine in late 2020. There was no vaccine to refuse in late 2020. The question was about a vaccine that would be available in the future. She said she would be first in line if the scientists approved it, but would not take it if trump alone said it was ok.
Really splitting hairs here. What IF Trump had mandated you had to take his vaccine? You might realize that this transcends...it's NOT about being anti vax after all, its about being "anti mandate".

What they said was purely political in the desire to hurt Trump. The same thing the Republicans are doing now. Neither party cares what is best for the country. They both suck.
A. You are abetting lies. They did not REFUSE to get vaxxed.

B. Healthy skepticism of Trump's bullshit is not political

Really splitting hairs here. What IF Trump had mandated you had to take his vaccine? You might realize that this transcends...it's NOT about being anti vax after all, its about being "anti mandate".
Sorry, I've reached my limit for trying to have a rational conversation with a nut bag for now. Perhaps some other time.

Sorry, I've reached my limit for trying to have a rational conversation with a nut bag for now. Perhaps some other time.
She is indeed a nutbag. I pointed out that she was lying and she thanked me

Harris got vaxxed while Trump was still President...ya moron

I've just realized what is so wrong with posters like BULLDOG and Lesh.

They are these guys --

Forum List

Back