A big hypothetical:

Trump did, after all, create this same vaccine democrats refused to take for purely POLITICAL (not religious or moral) objections. Same one they are MANDATING now. YEP, same one. Same vaccine democrats refused, THEY now they mandate! Now, that has to be a real moral/ philosophical conundrum for liberals. Me, I ain't takin' the bloody vaccine, like Kamala Harris said.
Why the need for you to LIE?

Harris didn't say she wouldn't take the vaccine ("I ain't takin' the bloody vaccine.")
She never rejected the vaccine.
She said she wouldn't take it on the advise from trump
She said she would be the 1st in line to take the vaccine on the advise of 'medical professionals.'
Not on advise from trump.

(little reminder here): COVID isn't like airborne Ebola. It isn't like Tuberculosis or Polio. Spanish Influenza. Nope. Not even close. I have relatives and friends with Covid and their baby. This does NOT merit entire lock down for months and vaccine mandates. This is a perfect example of MASS HYSTERIA.

I don't suspect there would have been any mandates at all but the dems and their MSM lackeys would be calling for them and fear mongering no end.

On the plus side I bet Fauci would be long "retired".

This video DOESN'T help your cause.
She (Harris) never rejected the vaccine.
Yes and no, it's totally political now. Now being inoculated and getting vaccinated against Covid seems entirely along party lines. Didn't seem to matter much anyway. Trump was vaccinated, so was AOC. The vaccine works as well as chicken soup.

Yes and no, it's totally political now. Now being inoculated and getting vaccinated against Covid seems entirely along party lines. Didn't seem to matter much anyway. Trump was vaccinated, so was AOC. The vaccine works as well as chicken soup.
Sure Dr Mary.
LLLOOOLOLLOOLOL

What would have happened IF Trump mandated the Covid vaccine in late 2020? What if Trump made it necessary to get a travel passport based on your vaccination status? Same vaccine Kamala Harris rejected in 2020 based NOT on religion or science...but politics. Yeah, THAT same vaccine. Hypothetical question. I ask because democrats are actually doing it now over a a vaccine they rejected then...same vaccine that Trump, Whoopie Goldberg and AOC got that doesn't seem to be very effective.
B8502EC0-A8FF-44A7-8EAA-8B0D365B5844.jpeg

Forum List

Back