A beautiful sight. Wind turbines....

Gee, your remarkably observant description is
almost as empty as your arguments against any kind of renewables.
You offered zero quotes from your links? That is called empty. I quoted your links. I actually read your links. It is very doubtful that you read your links. You can not comment on them, you did not quote anything you thought relevant. You also have not offered any comment to the observations I made based on your links.

You went to google like it was a deck of cards, came up with three links and think you made an argument.

The Geysers from your links, failed. They now have to frack with the scarce resource called california water, to produce energy from the Geysers. That company is, Altarock. Which did go bankrupt and did get saved by Obama era Department of Energy grants. Now they are poised to seize upon Democrat/Biden grants to make millions more. That is two of your links.

The third link, is hidden behind a paid subscription.

Empty arguments is your response, not the links of which you posted, which you did not read, and have thus not quoted nor commented from.

Gee, your remarkably observant description is
almost as empty as your arguments against any kind of renewables.
My arguments? You posted the link I am quoting from! You are calling your own links, "empty"!

This is really good, from your link, this states that geothermal can not be done today, that we must develop new materials that do not exist today. We must overcome great challenges!

I am using your links, I am quoting, offering commentary on your links. All you did was link and not read a thing, no comments on what your links contained, no quotes from your links. And you call my arguments, "empty". You are a joke, but your links are great, thanks for the facts that I am using to show you are wrong.

The engineering challenges are hairy. (Oil and gas engineers, the current masters of drilling, did not design for high heat; they didn’t need to.) New casings and cements need to be developed; water chemistry at high heat needs to be better understood; materials that resist corrosion and high heat need to be perfected; drilling techniques need to continue improving

BEFORE WE CAN DEVELOP GEOTHERMAL!

No sun, they do, literally, for all effective purposes turn off. You can not run industry off solar for that simple reason.

Solar was not designed to use in conjunction with the grid.

We have spent billions, and are told it will cost trillions, to accommodate intermittent, random solar power.
My guess is you don’t know anyone with solar. It’s also possible you think cloudy days are also totally dark. Do you really think that you have to see the sun for photoelectric cells to work ?
”a grid feed system, electricity produced by your solar system will supply your home and its appliances first, and only feed electricity into the grid if there is any surplus electricity. Likewise, if your solar system does not produce enough electricity to power your home, any excess electricity will be drawn from the grid.”

This is like taking candy from a baby,

Geothermal, I only speak of on a industrial scale. I really do not care what you spend your own money on, in your own home. That is the realm of democrats, who subsidize, rule, regulate, and dictate what we do.

Geothermal as a source of electricity is as weak as a tea pot without it's lid.
It’s really naive to think we have so much geothermal heat underground and we’re just going to keep pumping fossil fuels not everyone’s home and cars. It’s also scary to think the right has so many who just don’t want to do anything but pump whale oil and burn coal

My guess is you don’t know anyone with solar. It’s also possible you think cloudy days are also totally dark. Do you really think that you have to see the sun for photoelectric cells to work ?
”a grid feed system, electricity produced by your solar system will supply your home and its appliances first, and only feed electricity into the grid if there is any surplus electricity. Likewise, if your solar system does not produce enough electricity to power your home, any excess electricity will be drawn from the grid.”
The fact is you do not know anyone with solar. Here in connecticut, when there is a power outage, if you feed the grid with solar, when the grid goes down, your solar is offline, to yourself and the grid.

It was also that way when I lived in California. They dont design the systems to work as you state. They do this for safety reasons.

Please dont ask for links, please, please dont challenge me to links, hahaha

This first link is great, it shows that we have reached, "peak geothermal".
you use geothermal for factories in these areas. I guess th3 fossil fuel mentality of the right is pretty ingrained .
1636248357677.png

My arguments? You posted the link I am quoting from! You are calling your own links, "empty"!

This is really good, from your link, this states that geothermal can not be done today, that we must develop new materials that do not exist today. We must overcome great challenges!

I am using your links, I am quoting, offering commentary on your links. All you did was link and not read a thing, no comments on what your links contained, no quotes from your links. And you call my arguments, "empty". You are a joke, but your links are great, thanks for the facts that I am using to show you are wrong.

BEFORE WE CAN DEVELOP GEOTHERMAL!
I'm not worried about being right or wrong. I'm not a climate change troll or a fossil fuel troll....it gives me the freedom to point out facts regardless of special interests.

It’s really naive to think we have so much geothermal heat underground and we’re just going to keep pumping fossil fuels not everyone’s home and cars. It’s also scary to think the right has so many who just don’t want to do anything but pump whale oil and burn coal
It is even more naive to think that geothermal is simply a hole is the ground in which you have endless steam. If that was the case the Geysers in California would not of failed.

Of course, geothermal energy was used before Whale Oil or Coal, hence it is an older technology.

It is very naive for the leftist democrats to think that they are discovering a new technology in regards to geothermal or any other of the hair-brained ideas that are costing us Trillions of dollars.

Geothermal, do you wish to discuss the failed geysers? Do you wish to discuss the materials needed that do not exist? Linked by the left, I dont even need to find my own sources, I can use the Democrats.

How about the Salton Sea failures?

Or simply show us you are not naive, that you have information that shows that geothermal is not thee most expensive source of an energy.

Show us how you are not naive, that you understand that each individual geothermal site will a unique engineering problem to be solved.

Or show us how you are not naive and are familiar with the unique chemistry of each individual geothermal site and how each site has extreme toxic pollutants.

We could talk about the largest geothermal source, at the salton sea?

Show us that you are not the one that is naive.

you use geothermal for factories in these areas. I guess th3 fossil fuel mentality of the right is pretty ingrained .
View attachment 561211
it is a big colored drawing, like a 1st grader does

Big deal. The articles linked to in this thread state they need 400 degree C, none of that is on your perty picture. You certainly are not going to create any energy of significance with anything less.

And of course there is a huge bit of information missing from this simple colored drawing and it is the reason the Geysers in California failed, even with the hottest of temperatures.

Like a teapot, once you open the lid all the steam escapes. Now how about doing your own reading, educate yourself, and show us something more than a colored picture. As if that picture says a thing. It very sad that you posted it as if you found the Holy Grail. It really proves much, about yourself, and nothing of geothermal potential.

It is even more naive to think that geothermal is simply a hole is the ground in which you have endless steam. If that was the case the Geysers in California would not of failed.

Of course, geothermal energy was used before Whale Oil or Coal, hence it is an older technology.

It is very naive for the leftist democrats to think that they are discovering a new technology in regards to geothermal or any other of the hair-brained ideas that are costing us Trillions of dollars.

Geothermal, do you wish to discuss the failed geysers? Do you wish to discuss the materials needed that do not exist? Linked by the left, I dont even need to find my own sources, I can use the Democrats.

How about the Salton Sea failures?

Or simply show us you are not naive, that you have information that shows that geothermal is not thee most expensive source of an energy.

Show us how you are not naive, that you understand that each individual geothermal site will a unique engineering problem to be solved.

Or show us how you are not naive and are familiar with the unique chemistry of each individual geothermal site and how each site has extreme toxic pollutants.

We could talk about the largest geothermal source, at the salton sea?

Show us that you are not the one that is naive.
What’s funny is, you base your entire anti energy agenda on geo thermal. Renewable sources depend upon the local.

I see many poking fun or disagreeing, but you concerned americans and old crocks should at least post some sort of fact that supports your notions.

You can not, hence my posts stand as fact.

What’s funny is, you base your entire anti energy agenda on geo thermal. Renewable sources depend upon the local.
what is funny is you still have not posted anything that supports geothermal. My entire arguments thus far is from links your side posted in this thread. What is funny is you fail to realize that your side is posting links, and the arguments you disagree with did not come from me.

That is funny cause it really shows that you are not...

it is a big colored drawing, like a 1st grader does

Big deal. The articles linked to in this thread state they need 400 degree C, none of that is on your perty picture. You certainly are not going to create any energy of significance with anything less.

And of course there is a huge bit of information missing from this simple colored drawing and it is the reason the Geysers in California failed, even with the hottest of temperatures.

Like a teapot, once you open the lid all the steam escapes. Now how about doing your own reading, educate yourself, and show us something more than a colored picture. As if that picture says a thing. It very sad that you posted it as if you found the Holy Grail. It really proves much, about yourself, and nothing of geothermal potential.
BTW, you need to do a Lillie self education to see how lower temp geothermal energy produces electricity . This from a guy who thinks a cloudy day means, the switch is off.

what is funny is you still have not posted anything that supports geothermal. My entire arguments thus far is from links your side posted in this thread. What is funny is you fail to realize that your side is posting links, and the arguments you disagree with did not come from me.

That is funny cause it really shows that you are not...
Making false claims is not showing anything.

yet there are opinions that are not true

The information that gave someone an opinion may be false. But the opinion can't be false. It's an opinion.

Why does this even need to be explained. Do you even know what an opinion is?

The information that gave someone an opinion may be false. But the opinion can't be false. It's an opinion.

Why does this even need to be explained. Do you even know what an opinion is?
my opinion is your are a gorilla getting lucky pecking at a keyboard, this can not be false

Forum List

Back