A beautiful sight. Wind turbines....

Okay. Lack of basic knowledge, 1st and foremost 5% of California's electricity does not come from geothermal. You say it does, show us where that figure comes from.

And how about all the toxic waste from California's geothermal polluting the asparagus fields. Tell us how you can call geothermal green considering the soil contamination.

How about the millions of crickets that get contaminated with the arsenic from California geothermal, tell us why nothing is done to prevent the birds from eating the contaminated crickets.

California's toxic geothermal is on the Pacific Fkyway, you do know that, correct!

I am just starting on your lack of kniwledge
Which is then ? There are or there aren’t examples of geothermal generating plants ? You spend your time whining about no proof, now you say there is, but it pollutes. So where are you ?
BTW, if you’re going to criticize me for lack of “ kniledge”, spell it right.
What is the Pacific Fkyway ?

Last edited:
Motors are not that efficient at all. Even at reduced loads......At best you will get 70 to 75% efficiency out of an induction motor. Motor Start up currents are the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM for any offgrid system because of HIGH INRUSH or STARTUP CURRENT. That is 250 to 300% of Rated current. It goes down with Cap Start motors and Soft Start controllers.

Now tell me the efficiency of SOLAR...........LMAO
Wow, you can copy and paste..incorrectly, but still learning I see.
CO2 is not pollution, it is actually needed for life to exist on earth.
Seriously, do you actually know what a pollutant is ? Because you give no indication you do.

Last edited:
????? Struggling with your meds today. Do you mean, than as to compare or then as in time?

"Which is then", makes no fucking sense you Moron.

If you resort to being the grammar police at least start your work out with proper grammar.
Off on the grammar rant. Obviously, you don’t know what a pollutant is. Typical of the Humpers.
Moving on from this jerk off.

There are or there aren’t ...
What the fuck are you trying to say you mental midget. The spelling police should quit sniffing glue. You make no sense. I let all your dumb ass grammar go. But you want to spell check my posts so tell us why in the fuck you are so stupid you can not formulate a sentence.

Off on the grammar rant. Obviously, you don’t know what a pollutant is. Typical of the Humpers.
Moving on from this jerk off.
Off on the grammar? That does not make any sense either. But hey, typical of a jackass with no brain, you started spell checking and pointing out my mistakes, while you were making gross mistakes. So once I do what you do, it is wrong? Somebody to move on from?

The only reason you are moving on is because you are so stupid you can not respond to any fact in response to your dim-witted opinion.

Those who can not formulate sentences and make many mistakes themselves should not point fingers at others, but hey, this gives you a way to duck out. By pretending you are not the biggest dipshit here.

Which is then ? There are or there aren’t examples of geothermal generating plants ? You spend your time whining about no proof, now you say there is, but it pollutes. So where are you ?
BTW, if you’re going to criticize me for lack of “ kniledge”, spell it right.
What is the Pacific Fkyway ?
The pacific flyway, is the migratory route of millions of ducks and such.

Geothermal is very polluting and that pollution is not monitored. It contaminates asparagus fields as well as insects which get ate by ducks and such.

and as I stated, Geothermal is very expensive for a weak source of electricity.

way

...being destroyed!

[youtube]

Wind turbine graveyard...

sweetwater-wind-blades.jpg

sweetwater-wind-blades-overview.jpg

Worse than the oil subsidies we give out each year. Like nearly one trillion internationally.
Joe cancelled several oil drilling leases in Alaska it was reported yesterday. I guarantee you as the prices rise and if shortages develop, the people involved will be put into the front of the line for their energy needs.

Forum List

Back