A beautiful sight. Wind turbines....

...being destroyed!

[youtube]

What do you have against wind power. The West was built with them.

Environmental Wacko's wet dream. Just like solar. It is one thing to have a low power water pump but is a terrible source of energy for the amount of electricity it reliably produces. Costly, hard to keep running, looks like shit on the landscape and destroys wildlife. It is never economical on its own without shitty government subsidies.

So you're against trying things until they are perfect? That must be how they first made cars, perfect the first time?

I am against them because the filthy ass government subsidies a bad technology.

If the government didn't subsidize them or require that you put them in (like solar in California) then I wouldn't give a shit.

Government fucks up everything.

There is a reason that these power companies put in solar and wind farms and it has nothing to do with the economic viability.

Most American energy companies get their operating and capital funds from European banks. These stupid sicko EU banks require that a company must have a certian amount of "renewable" energy before they will lend money. So companies like Duke says 'fuck it we will put in the goddamn things". It is a small price to pay for having a line of credit.

Do you realize how much the government subsidizes the oil industry?

You do know cheap heat for poor people are in those subsidiaries

So the government gives subsidies to oil companies and they give poor people a break?

Is that your final answer?

...being destroyed!

[youtube]

What do you have against wind power. The West was built with them.

Environmental Wacko's wet dream. Just like solar. It is one thing to have a low power water pump but is a terrible source of energy for the amount of electricity it reliably produces. Costly, hard to keep running, looks like shit on the landscape and destroys wildlife. It is never economical on its own without shitty government subsidies.

So you're against trying things until they are perfect? That must be how they first made cars, perfect the first time?

I am against them because the filthy ass government subsidies a bad technology.

If the government didn't subsidize them or require that you put them in (like solar in California) then I wouldn't give a shit.

Government fucks up everything.

There is a reason that these power companies put in solar and wind farms and it has nothing to do with the economic viability.

Most American energy companies get their operating and capital funds from European banks. These stupid sicko EU banks require that a company must have a certian amount of "renewable" energy before they will lend money. So companies like Duke says 'fuck it we will put in the goddamn things". It is a small price to pay for having a line of credit.

Do you realize how much the government subsidizes the oil industry?

Most of you stupid Moon Bats are confused about what a subsidy really is.

Taking a legitimate business expense for exploration or deductions for depletion are not subsidies but I have heard many stupid low information Moon Bats claim they are.

However, why don't you join me in advocating that the filthy ass government stop all welfare, subsidies, grants and entitlements and let the chips fall where they may? How about it Sport?

Solar and geothermal (varying by region obviously) are much more feasible and cost-efficient, environment-friendly and sustainable than wind turbines.

Solar sucks just like these stupid wind turbines.

There is only a narrow band in the SW of the US where it comes even close to being economical to use solar. Every place else it is a waste. Even her in Florida "The Sunshine State" it is not economical to generate electricity. Hell, we just had almost three solid weeks of overcast sky.
That is overstating a fossil-fuel talking point.
I'm installing panels next year that will pay for themselves in less than 5, plus tax benefits in my state. Our well pump runs on some already. (on/off grid)
Uh huh.... you must be some kind of new age genius.... a regular cracker jack engineer to somehow redesign your equipment that literally halves the average time it takes to break even on solar panels.
People who break even at 7-8 years are doing really well. Really well. And definitely living in an area where both "sun days" are higher than most, but also where conventional electrical cost are higher as well.

You should sell this new technology you discovered and become then next Elon Musk!!!

Mr Joe

The Gov makes far more money off a gallon of gas than the oil companies do.
The poor oil companies. They’re just barely scraping by.

They don't do as good as Biden's Illegals that come here and get put on welfare, do they?

However, if you don't like the companies that provide you with a high risk product making money then boycott the bastards. Put your money where your mouth is.

Solar and geothermal (varying by region obviously) are much more feasible and cost-efficient, environment-friendly and sustainable than wind turbines.

Solar sucks just like these stupid wind turbines.

There is only a narrow band in the SW of the US where it comes even close to being economical to use solar. Every place else it is a waste. Even her in Florida "The Sunshine State" it is not economical to generate electricity. Hell, we just had almost three solid weeks of overcast sky.
That is overstating a fossil-fuel talking point.
I'm installing panels next year that will pay for themselves in less than 5, plus tax benefits in my state. Our well pump runs on some already. (on/off grid)
Uh huh.... you must be some kind of new age genius.... a regular cracker jack engineer to somehow redesign your equipment that literally halves the average time it takes to break even on solar panels.
People who break even at 7-8 years are doing really well. Really well. And definitely living in an area where both "sun days" are higher than most, but also where conventional electrical cost are higher as well.

You should sell this new technology you discovered and become then next Elon Musk!!!

He is lying, exaggerating or just spouting the marketing crap the company that sold him the panels.

Him being a Moon Bat I will go with lying.

I am an Engineer that has actually done the real economic analysis on solar panels and unless you live in a narrow sunshine band in the SW you ain't ever gonna get your money back.

Most the Moon Bats don't even know how the stupid things deteriorate over time or what maintenance is needed to keep them from being worthless.

Yeah. I'm a genius.
solar.jpg

They don't do as good as Biden's Illegals that come here and get put on welfare, do they?
You’re one of those morons who believe that nonsense, aren’t you.

These Illegals come here to sign up for welfare.

The energy companies have to work and take risk for their money. You benefit from that hard work every time you fill up your vehicle with gas or turn on your lights.

You pay for the Illegals whenever you pay taxes.

You are really confused about this stuff, aren't you? We don't call you Moon Bats for nothing.

Most the Moon Bats don't even know how the stupid things deteriorate over time or what maintenance is needed to keep them from being worthless.
I've been tossing shills like you for 17 years online....same old talking points.
Surprised you haven't brought up Solyndra yet.

I have been listening to you dumbass Environmental Wackos with your lies for many years now.

Now we have caught you lying.

Flash

Yeah. I'm a genius.
View attachment 506568

So how you doing Arthur??

HAHa.....
It's called search by image... you are either this guy - or your lying.

Doesn't it say in the video that it is in Milwaukee?

Milwaukee is not Arkansas so I am going with liar.

You gotta love catching people in their OBVIOUS lies.
If you are going to lie about something, you have to at least be smart enough to make it not so easy to catch your lie.
:D

Flash

Yeah. I'm a genius.
View attachment 506568

So how you doing Arthur??

HAHa.....
It's called search by image... you are either this guy - or your lying.

Doesn't it say in the video that it is in Milwaukee?

Milwaukee is not Arkansas so I am going with liar.

You gotta love catching people in their OBVIOUS lies.
If you are going to lie about something, you have to at least be smart enough to make it not so easy to catch your lie.
:D

The dumb shithead probably didn't even look at the video to see that it was in another state. He just googled some dumbass picture on the Internet.

Forum List

Back