Poll: Do you want you electricity rates to skyrocket?

Do you want your electricity rate to skyrocket?

• Total voters

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Over the years I have occasionally done this same poll at USMB because I am curious about how people's opinions regarding the issue change over the years. So if you have heard this question before, it's not deja vu, it's because I probably asked the same question a few years ago.

The question is...

Over the years I have occasionally done this same poll at USMB because I am curious about how people's opinions regarding the issue change over the years. So if you have heard this question before, it's not deja vu, it's because I probably asked the same question a few years ago.

The question is...

A better question would be "how much are you willing to pay each year to prevent global warming?

less than $100
less than $500
less than $1000
less than $5000
less than $10000
less than $50000

90% will answer "less than $100."

Last edited:
It looks like Lakhota is very confused. He/She can't even figure out if she is pineapple or non-pineapple, let alone comprehend economics or science.

The question is...

A better question would be "how much are you will to pay each year to prevent global warming?

less than $100
less than $500
less than $1000
less than $5000
less than $10000
less than $50000

Last edited:
It looks like Lako

The question is...

A better question would be "how much are you will to pay each year to prevent global warming?

less than $100
less than $500
less than $1000
less than $5000
less than $10000
less than $50000

I like the original version better

The question is...

Electricity is tied to the futures market.

What are you talking about "IF" I want my electric bill to skyrocket????

When Trump was in office, I was paying $60 - $80 a month in electric bills.
Now that Babbling Brainless Biden is illegally in the Oval Office, I'm paying $200 a month!!
And I live in a TINY APARTMENT on the SHADED side of the complex!!!

Last edited:
What are you talking about "IF" I want my electric bill to skyrocket????

When Trump was in office, I was paying $60 - $80 a month in electric bills.
Now that Babbling Brainless Biden is illegally in the Oval Office, I'm paying $200 a month!!
And I live in a TINY APARTMENT on the SHADED side of the complex!!!
Are you a born liar, or is it a skill you picked up?

Call SunPower, or Vivant, or SunRun, or Maxeon, or any number of solar installers. You may even get paid for your electricity from your local government instead of them paying you. This scenario is more likely in Florida, Arizona, New Mexico, etc.

I would gladly pay more for electricity if the additional cost were related to a re-birth of nuclear power.

The idiocy of solar panels, wind, and harnessing farts are a silly diversion, taken seriously only by unserious people.
You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

The question is...

Electricity is tied to the futures market.
You are avoiding the question in the OP, brickie.

Do you want your electricity bill to skyrocket?

Why or why not?

Just be honest.

The question is...

I want my bills to skyrocket about as much as I'd like to bite off all my toes.

But hey- then at least it would be on par with my gasoline and food prices. The perfect storm caused by the asshattery we now have in charge.

I would gladly pay more for electricity if the additional cost were related to a re-birth of nuclear power.

The idiocy of solar panels, wind, and harnessing farts are a silly diversion, taken seriously only by unserious people.
You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
You're obviously clueless. Under useless Obama, Michael ShellenBerger pushed the crazy tree hugging renewable narrative that much, the credulous useless Obama pumped billions into the stupid idea. Then guess what!! Shellenberger finally realised that renewables will not save the planet but nuclear will.

So watch the video and learn something useful.

Forum List

Back