A 12 Cent Increase In Gas Prices This Morning

I know, welcome to the party pal. ;)

My "source" was a couple days off (he thought it would be Tuesday) but the other gas price shoe dropped in my AO this morning.....The price has increased a average of .12 cents a gallon across the stations in my town.
$3.36 for unleaded regular.....Happy Days Biden strikes again. :banana:
And all our reserves are KAPOOT

Last edited:

My "source" was a couple days off (he thought it would be Tuesday) but the other gas price shoe dropped in my AO this morning.....The price has increased a average of .12 cents a gallon across the stations in my town.
See video below...

and the traitor xiden promised prices below 3 bucks a gallon by ...oh last month---another LIE from the SCUM demonRAT----so much for the 50 million barrels that "came out of the reserve"....
SCUM demonRATS=anti-AMERICA

You think that's dear.
Australia currently $7.76 per gallon.

That's because Australia is a totalitarian shithole.
Bearing in mind you've probably never been there, you can't be taken seriously. Dickheads like you are cut some slack with your stupidity.
Ironically, it's a repubmican government which controls the country.
You didn't know that?
How would you.

Liar. Unless you can show me the Republican party on these lists.
There are two main parties in Australia.
The liberal party which is the conservatives and the labor party which is similar to the democrats.
Being called a liberal party doesn't make them the same as liberals here. Duuuur.

You can also research it by definition but that doesn't suit you. So stick to your ignorance and demonstrate your knowledge of Australian politics. .
I've lived there dickhead. Don't dare tell me I don't know.

Would you like to rephrase your opening sentence or simply apologise? Better still. Keep your ignorance to yourself.

Gas is higher in CA.

285045052_384983366995605_8696492132926298391_n.jpg

I hope you own the right stocks...

1654369297159.png

1654369308137.png

Forum List

Back