A TV station's private security guard has been arrested for fatally shooting a protestor in Denver

I know it’s not perfect but provides a lot better context. It’s pretty clear that the dead man was going to hit the shooter who had his hand towards the dead man’s chest to keep him away. This narrative that he was reaching for his pepper spray doesn’t seem to work with the photo sequence.

I’d further add that with rare exception, all these people are getting off.

Rittenhouse is going to get off.
McCloskey is going to get off.
Chauvin is going to get off (murder charges, not tax evasion).

And dumb shit like this is just going to keep happening until we decide that politics and government can be rational again.
Rittenhouse is going to get off, after vermin like you ruin his life.
McCloskey is going to get off, after vermin like you ruin his life.
Chauvin is going to get off (murder charges, not tax evasion), after vermin like you ruin his life.

And Dolloff is going to get off after you ruin his life. I hope he sues all the right wing media for calling him antifa. Isn’t that how this is supposed to work?

I know it’s not perfect but provides a lot better context. It’s pretty clear that the dead man was going to hit the shooter who had his hand towards the dead man’s chest to keep him away. This narrative that he was reaching for his pepper spray doesn’t seem to work with the photo sequence.
Perhaps the murderer should not have assaulted him by trying to take his pepper spray, huh liar?

And dumb shit like this is just going to keep happening until we decide that politics and government can be rational again.
Rittenhouse is going to get off, after vermin like you ruin his life.
McCloskey is going to get off, after vermin like you ruin his life.
Chauvin is going to get off (murder charges, not tax evasion), after vermin like you ruin his life.

And Dolloff is going to get off after you ruin his life. I hope he sues all the right wing media for calling him antifa. Isn’t that how this is supposed to work?
The way it's supposed to work, liar, is he is sent to prison for the rest of his life. Hopefully a short life.

Perhaps the murderer should not have assaulted him by trying to take his pepper spray, huh liar?
Because that doesn’t look like what happened. It looks like the shooter was assaulted.

What do we see in this photo? The dead man’s hand swinging for his face and the shooter bracing his hand on his chest to attempt to keep him away
1602511284853.jpeg

Because that doesn’t look like what happened. It looks like the shooter was assaulted.

What do we see in this photo? The dead man’s hand swinging for his face and the shooter bracing his hand on his chest to attempt to keep him away View attachment 400515
I don't see that at all liar. I see a guy with his arms apart and another guy pushing him.

What do we see in this photo? The dead man’s hand swinging for his face and the shooter bracing his hand on his chest to attempt to keep him away View attachment 400515
I don't see that at all liar. I see a guy with his arms apart and another guy pushing him.
No push. One slap. Next photo please:
1602511645507.jpeg

Asking anyone with a rational minded to take a look at the photo sequence before judging.

Who looks like the instigator here?

Hmmm, this should be interesting, how will the left respond to a hired security guard making a split decision when they felt threatened?

Who am I kidding this shooting doesn't work with the left narrative so it will be mostly ignored...
Response is easy. Why are you afraid to wait for an answer? There is no question that he killed the man. We will leave it up to the police and courts to sort it out. Since it has been in all the news..it is hardly ignored.

What I don’t get is why you lot aren’t yelling “self defense”? This might be because you are still trying to sort out whether he was a leftist or a rightist.
i don't give a dam which side either one is on. you go into places where tensions are high and people ready to get "extreme" yes, extreme shit happens. don't mace someone with a gun is pretty much common sense. people on both sides feel "justified" in killing the other side and law and order should not be taking a side except for quickly punishing those who feel it's now ok to shoot, mace, attack, whatever to people.

it's not. everyone needs to get out of the pool and calm the fuck down.

Hmmm, this should be interesting, how will the left respond to a hired security guard making a split decision when they felt threatened?

Who am I kidding this shooting doesn't work with the left narrative so it will be mostly ignored...
Response is easy. Why are you afraid to wait for an answer? There is no question that he killed the man. We will leave it up to the police and courts to sort it out. Since it has been in all the news..it is hardly ignored.

What I don’t get is why you lot aren’t yelling “self defense”? This might be because you are still trying to sort out whether he was a leftist or a rightist.
i don't give a dam which side either one is on. you go into places where tensions are high and people ready to get "extreme" yes, extreme shit happens. don't mace someone with a gun is pretty much common sense. people on both sides feel "justified" in killing the other side and law and order should not be taking a side except for quickly punishing those who feel it's now ok to shoot, mace, attack, whatever to people.

Just curious but what exactly do you think law and order should do? Please give us some examples of how law and order should handle such an incident...and don't forget to include an example in which people refuse and fight back against law and order.

Just curious but what exactly do you think law and order should do? Please give us some examples of how law and order should handle such an incident...and don't forget to include an example in which people refuse and fight back against law and order.
just curious, if not law and order to come in and:
1. arrest the shooter
2. put him on trial
3. go with whatever the verdict is and if guilty
4. sentence him
5. move onto the next criminal

what would you have them do? keep shooting each other in the streets? i'm not playing your fictional game of what ifs and circumstantial considerations to satiate anger.

I’ve been among those telling people this is exactly what was going to happen when we normalize carrying weapons all the time plus stand your ground laws. Little slap fights turn into shootings.

other than chauvin they all deserve to get off scott free,,,

why are you defending murderers and terrorist is the question OI want to ask???

How is the Denver guy a murderer (trial hasn't even occurred, and, as I recall you and others chewed me out for calling Rittenhouse a "murderer") and how is he a terrorist?

I’ve been among those telling people this is exactly what was going to happen when we normalize carrying weapons all the time plus stand your ground laws. Little slap fights turn into shootings.

I'm appalled at the number of weapons at these protests, coming from both sides.

Forum List

Back