A TV station's private security guard has been arrested for fatally shooting a protestor in Denver

Many companies hire armed security guards.

But no one can point a gun at anyone unless they are in fear of their lives by a deadly weapon.
Mace is not a deadly weapon.
But the mace would be justified by the security person illegally pointing the gun.
It would be self defense since pointing a gun is illegal.

Hmmm, this should be interesting, how will the left respond to a hired security guard making a split decision when they felt threatened?

Who am I kidding this shooting doesn't work with the left narrative so it will be mostly ignored...
Response is easy. Why are you afraid to wait for an answer? There is no question that he killed the man. We will leave it up to the police and courts to sort it out. Since it has been in all the news..it is hardly ignored.

What I don’t get is why you lot aren’t yelling “self defense”? This might be because you are still trying to sort out whether he was a leftist or a rightist.
might be because self defense doesnt even come into play on this issue,,,

and its been more than confirmed he was a leftist and you damn well know it,,,

Based on his social media, not strongly political, most of his posts dealt with farming. Not Antifa either. There is a whole lot of rushing to judgement based on speculation, but not much in the way of facts.

Videos and photographs from the scene appear to show the victim having a tense argument with a man before approaching a second man. In photographs, the victim appears to slap and then spray mace at the second man, who then appears to fire a gun. The apparent shooter was immediately detained.

Given the possible sequence of events, you could certainly argue self defense, I am sure his lawyer will do that.
you have got to be one of the most uninformed people in the world to be that ignorant,,,

But no one can point a gun at anyone unless they are in fear of their lives by a deadly weapon.
But the mace would be justified by the security person illegally pointing the gun.
Shooters name is Matthew Doloff---------he is UNLICENSE so how did pickerton sign off on him.

He's a bernie bro-------major in political science in college. Why are Bernie Bros prone to killing other people.

Altercation before the shooting took place...shooter was grabbing at victims all f***ing lives matter shirt...victim slapped at shooter to get him away.

Hmmm, this should be interesting, how will the left respond to a hired security guard making a split decision when they felt threatened?

Who am I kidding this shooting doesn't work with the left narrative so it will be mostly ignored...
Response is easy. Why are you afraid to wait for an answer? There is no question that he killed the man. We will leave it up to the police and courts to sort it out. Since it has been in all the news..it is hardly ignored.

What I don’t get is why you lot aren’t yelling “self defense”? This might be because you are still trying to sort out whether he was a leftist or a rightist.
might be because self defense doesnt even come into play on this issue,,,

and its been more than confirmed he was a leftist and you damn well know it,,,

Based on his social media, not strongly political, most of his posts dealt with farming. Not Antifa either. There is a whole lot of rushing to judgement based on speculation, but not much in the way of facts.

Videos and photographs from the scene appear to show the victim having a tense argument with a man before approaching a second man. In photographs, the victim appears to slap and then spray mace at the second man, who then appears to fire a gun. The apparent shooter was immediately detained.

Given the possible sequence of events, you could certainly argue self defense, I am sure his lawyer will do that.
He's a BERNIE BRO-----pissed off at the victims all f***ing lives matter shirt. This is what the media is covering along with the lib media paying this pyscho which means that CNN and their affliate are on the hook for having one of their employees to kill an innocent man.

Yeah when they send their reporters to a war zone------------says alot about denver at this point doesn't it.

Drugs is making libs espeically Bernie Bros like this shooter was crazy and violent.

[

One guy with mace gets shot by another guy with a gun...sorry not seeing the self defense angle.

Depends on what the shooter thought the other guy was pulling out and whether he thought he was in danger. My understanding is that mace op is horrifically painful. Courts will decide.

It depends on what the shooter "thought" the guy was pulling out? I see we're flipping the standards once again...well maybe not. I can't keep up with everyone one here, did you have the same view regarding the Rittenhouse shooting, being that it was justifiable self defense?

Last edited:

Shooters name is Matthew Doloff---------he is UNLICENSE so how did pickerton sign off on him.

He's a bernie bro-------major in political science in college. Why are Bernie Bros prone to killing other people.

Altercation before the shooting took place...shooter was grabbing at victims all f***ing lives matter shirt...victim slapped at shooter to get him away.
Which college has a political science degree available called Bernie Bro?

Because when you attack someone and try to take their pepper spray and they resist your assault and then you shoot them, that is not self defense.

That boy got some pretty prison lips..... that mouth will be traded around for toilet wine and Little Debbie cakes.... for the next 35 years... no shawshank redemption for this little shitstain...

Because when you attack someone and try to take their pepper spray and they resist your assault and then you shoot them, that is not self defense.
Were you there? Who confronted who?

Whassa matta scum, can't you read?

From what I’ve seen, the shooter never moved his feet but the dead individual was approaching him to the point that the shooter put his hand out to stop him at which point the dead man slapped his face, knocking his glasses off.

From what I’ve seen, the shooter never moved his feet but the dead individual was approaching him to the point that the shooter put his hand out to stop him at which point the dead man slapped his face, knowing his glasses off.
that just means your blind as well as stupid,,,

From what I’ve seen, the shooter never moved his feet but the dead individual was approaching him to the point that the shooter put his hand out to stop him at which point the dead man slapped his face, knowing his glasses off.
Then you're blind as well as stupid and a liar.

I’d further add that with rare exception, all these people are getting off.

Rittenhouse is going to get off.
McCloskey is going to get off.
Chauvin is going to get off (murder charges, not tax evasion).

And dumb shit like this is just going to keep happening until we decide that politics and government can be rational again.

And dumb shit like this is just going to keep happening until we decide that politics and government can be rational again.
Rittenhouse is going to get off, after vermin like you ruin his life.
McCloskey is going to get off, after vermin like you ruin his life.
Chauvin is going to get off (murder charges, not tax evasion), after vermin like you ruin his life.

other than chauvin they all deserve to get off scott free,,,

why are you defending murderers and terrorist is the question OI want to ask???

Forum List

Back