911 Flight 77 "The Official Pentagon Light Pole Mower"

Yeh another one bites the dust

ok NEXT!

geezus, try taking the stoopid hat off before posting in this thread k.

If you cant at least read one or 2 pages back so you have a fucking clue what is going on here.

We saw the freaking planes hit the towers. Brave Americans reported to friends and loved ones that they were hijacked before they brought the plane down in a remote area in Pa. WTF are people thinking when they claim that a plane didn't hit the Pentagon? If you want to play the conspiracy game pick a conspiracy that make sense for God's sake.

you saw a tv show!

yeh troughers would have you believe this is true:

I posted a real plane but that doesnt seem to make any difference

I ain't got a clue about the video but most stable people would consider that an aerodynamic stable mass of 225,000 lbs hurtling through the air at 500 mph will surely throw light posts out of the way when it crashes into a stable mass seconds later. We have hundreds of juicy conspiracies that we could deal with but the tin foil left seems to want to dispute video and empirical evidence in favor of a political conspiracy. You can almost laugh when the conspiracy theorists desperately want to keep the Clinton administration out of the conspiracy.

So to assist everyone in determining who is who out here I posted this very simply little high school physics problem to see who was an expert at physics and who was not

So riddle me this batman;

the knife is balanced vertical upright, no mount.

So back to where we left off, still waiting to see if there is someone out here on the official story side who graduated high school physics to answer that simple problem. Truthers do not help them!

IMO anyone that takes the Governments word over true hard facts are worse than those who plan such dastardly deeds to begin with. It's those blind idiots who are the reason they would attempt to pull off such heinous acts. They just love those whose god is a box, and who sit for hours upon hours watching American Idol and wrestling.

It's the duty of all good Americans to question those in power when what we see with our own eyes does not match the explanation they offer.

IMO anyone that takes the Governments word over true hard facts are worse than those who plan such dastardly deeds to begin with. It's those blind idiots who are the reason they would attempt to pull off such heinous acts. They just love those whose god is a box, and who sit for hours upon hours watching American Idol and wrestling.

It's the duty of all good Americans to question those in power when what we see with our own eyes does not match the explanation they offer.

yep forensic evidence always over rules eyewitness blathering.

People who think that a jet traveling 500 mph can take out even one pole without disintegrating is 55 cards short of a full deck.

Forum List

Back