-91 degrees in Alaska today!!

The source in the OP is -91; I suggest the reader get the link to Alaska's temperatures for the last week and today. The lowest was the average in N. Alaska at +24 degrees.
You mean -24…
5B3F2413-4C0F-452C-B7DB-A2CCB46EFA02.png
5B3F2413-4C0F-452C-B7DB-A2CCB46EFA02.png

The source in the OP is -91; I suggest the reader get the link to Alaska's temperatures for the last week and today. The lowest was the average in N. Alaska at +24 degrees.
If you bothered reading it, the -91 number is windchill factor. Actual temperature was -53F.

-91... that sounds normal. :omg:

Yeah...climate change is a figment of our imagination.
Yep. All that extra CO2 humans have pumped into the atmosphere has absolutely and unquestionably caused massive global warming. Errr. Climate change.

Because before humans started all that industrial emission of the so-called greenhouse gasses, global climate had always been perfectly stable. There had never before ever been ice ages or the warming periods that come after ice ages prior to humanity engaging in industry!

Wait. I could be mistaken. Maybe global climate has never been stable. Maybe that’s not the way the world works.

Dummies

The public sees the headline...which sticks in their minds. dOy....why voter's don't give a fuck about climate change :bye1:

The voters aren't home like the knuckle draggers on community message boards. They see the headline....next story.

The climate crusaders might get people caring when on a random February 9th, the headline is....THIS.....

"BIKINI CLAD WATER SKIERS ENJOY 2ND WEEK OF 80 DEGREE TEMPS ON SESKACHEWAN LAKE"

Not a moment sooner.

Alaska in Jan.png

More skeptics winning!!! :backpedal: :backpedal:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/wint...-88-below-zero-in-remote-alaskan-town/1139212

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't one of the meathead warmers recently throw up a dud thread about Arctic temperatures being so "hot":cul2:
YOUR LINK:
First sentence

""As temperatures Rise across the West Coast, Potentially Breaking Records across California, it's a different story farther north in Alaska.""

So the whole West Coast is Warmer/even RECORD Hot, the clown skookerassbill posts "It's cold in Alaska" (actually NORTHERN Alaska) by posting even exaggerating the with Wind Chill temp, Not actual temp. (-51, Not minus 91)

No to mention this is WEATHER, NOT CLIMATE.

Sunsettommy too.

SkookerAssBil:
Next time find another link that doesn't Backfire on you moron. (and All your STUPID Friends/likers)
`

Last edited:
YOUR LINK:
First sentence

""As temperatures Rise across the West Coast, Potentially Breaking Records across California, it's a different story farther north in Alaska.

So the whole West Coast is Warmer/even RECORD hot, the clown skookerassbill posts "It's cold in Alaska" (actually NORTHERN Alaska) by posting even exaggerating the with Wind Chill temp, Not actual temp. (-51, Not minus 91)

No to mention this is WEATHER, NOT CLIMATE.

Sunsettommy too.

SkookerAssBil:
Next time find another link that doesn't Backfire on you. (and All your STUPID Friends/likers)
`

lol........but what was the headline s0n? :iyfyus.jpg:

Only the climate crusaders pay attention to the whole "Weather is not climate" narrative. And that's been going on for 15 years. Its a dud....has had zero impact on the energy policy makers because the voters don't give a fuck about it!:2up: Might play in a few internet forums......but go check social media. Nobody is caring.

Dude.......you're like a guy in a cribbage club trying to convince other players the best strategy. :deal:

It is not only the Arctic that is colder. 2021 was the coldest year in recorded history for the Antarctic.
""For the polar darkness period, from April through September, the average temperature was -60.9°C, a record for those months," the National Snow and Ice Data Centre (NSIDC) said."
Our Deficient Nerdy-Escapist Science Only Benefits Penguins

If Alaska got cold-weather technology from productive inventors, its population could reach the density of New Jersey, which would make its population 700 million. How we miss the point when we are misdirected by what Thought Control focuses on. Especially when we have the equal and opposite example of the South, whose population more than doubled once air-conditioning was invented.

Antarctica has a land mass as big as the Lower 48. Underneath that ice, which would be no obstacle for old-school American inventors to overcome, there are more natural resources than on any other continent.

If you bothered reading it, the -91 number is windchill factor. Actual temperature was -53F.
Thanks for that. I didn't bother reading because I suspected it was just more nonsense denial of the facts on global warming.
But are you sure any of the goofballs will even understand wind chill?

Forum List

Back