90% of this entire first page of the forum is related to the vaccine. Is this really all Americans are concerned about regarding healthcare?

Aug 6, 2012
Seems to be focused on politics over other issues, no?

I check once in awhile if others are going through what I am with headaches etc. just s wall of "vaccine this or that". Sad, as I wake up with a migraine at 3:30 am yet again...

I check once in awhile if others are going through what I am with headaches etc. just s wall of "vaccine this or that". Sad, as I wake up with a migraine at 3:30 am yet again...

People talk about what they're told to talk about. The Vaccine is a great narrative for those who want to manipulate people into being anti-government. (Not saying people shouldn't be, but if they're going to be, they should at least use their own brain)

Apparently, we have people who are intent on spending the rest of their lives crying about a vaccine. My grandson cried for less than 30 seconds when he was vaccinated. How we became such a pussified nation of idiots, I have no idea.

Apparently, we have people who are intent on spending the rest of their lives crying about a vaccine. My grandson cried for less than 30 seconds when he was vaccinated. How we became such a pussified nation of idiots, I have no idea.

We have elderly adults who have been crying for 3 years now.

The injection is in the news every day. People are dropping dead, Turbo cancer, and a host of other medical conditions induced by this experiment in medicine and government control. s long as it is in the news, it is worthy of discussion. Nod if you agree.

Covid and the vax was likely the biggest scam ever perpetrated by the criminals in charge. If none of them face justice, they’ll do it again.
This right here......I suspect had it been the scourge that it was claimed to be and had the politisation continued on the same path we would now be in total anarchy.

ghhbnnnnmkk.jpg

vvbbannanahjahahaja.jpeg

Only a handful here obsess over it, over and over and over and over and over .... it's isn't a big topic with most. TDS sufferers are the most obsessed posters, but then many of them are just socks posting multiple snivels. like the IM2/SupabadBreath/Curried Goats'
old white faggot rants for example. There aren't that many real posters here when you don't count the spammers and mod socks.

What we badly overlook are all the toxic chemicals we've allowed big industry to dump because they feel they're somehow overregulated. Are those affecting human health? Of course they are. But we'll we can't say anything about them because it might cut into their profits.

What we badly overlook are all the toxic chemicals we've allowed big industry to dump because they feel they're somehow overregulated. Are those affecting human health? Of course they are. But we'll we can't say anything about them because it might cut into their profits.
It’s a wonder we don’t all die of cancer before age 50.

Forum List

Back