9 marches set for this weekend by white nationalists

uh-huh. my home & cars are paid for & have zero debt. also put my kid thru college with out a single loan.

i am doing very well & didn't hafta blame anybody for any obstacles i ever ran across.
You are just a moron who doesn't realize that time has passed you by.

The America you grew up in is long long gone. To say nothing of what Europe was like at that time compared to the horrors of today.

blah blah fucking blah. long ago??????????? haaaaaaaaaaaaa.................................... wow. exactly how old do you think i am jr?
You are a baby boomer at the very least.

That makes you a relic in a America that has completely transformed from what it was in just 20 years.

You are yesterday's yesterday's news pops.

'pops'? .... yep.... you have a high IQ alright.... 'pops' :lmao:
Did you mistakenly get the idea that my terminology was incorrect or misapplied in some way?

you couldn't possibly have been more incorrect in that terminology, little one. one click to double check first would have been the smart thing to do. but, it's no surprise you didn't.

'pops'.... :spinner:

I hope they don't commit any acts of terrorism this time
I am getting tired of every violent act in America being labeled domestic terrorism. It is getting really stupid. We should not be watering down the term which should be preserved for only the most violent acts of political mass murder.
Well, he MEANT to kill 20. Not his fault only one died.
Guy on Fox last night said this guy's act does not technically fit the definition of terrorism. Just because the FBI is investigating doesn't mean they've deemed it terrorism yet. However, when a guy with political animus drives his car into a group of pedestrians, it seems to me it's pretty damned close to terrorism.
Do you actually think he drove into the "counter-protest" site?

Are you that stupid?
What are you saying happened?

Aren't these in Support of Free Speech marches?

Is Free Speech dogwhistle for white supremacy?

I am getting tired of every violent act in America being labeled domestic terrorism. It is getting really stupid. We should not be watering down the term which should be preserved for only the most violent acts of political mass murder.
Guy on Fox last night said this guy's act does not technically fit the definition of terrorism. Just because the FBI is investigating doesn't mean they've deemed it terrorism yet. However, when a guy with political animus drives his car into a group of pedestrians, it seems to me it's pretty damned close to terrorism.

Are you that stupid?
He obviously wasn't driving anywhere near the site or he would have run into alt-right people as well.

They surrounded his car and vandalized it.

Are you that stupid?
He obviously wasn't driving anywhere near the site or he would have run into alt-right people as well.

that's right.... tons of videos from all vantage points clearly show that he was the victim :cuckoo:

Aye, it is exactly.
Terrorism is an act of violence intended for political coercion --- "do what we want or this is what will happen to you" --- bombings, shootings, assault, whatever method is used. That's why the Boston Marathon bombing was difficult to classify it as such, for lack of a coercion cause. There is after all nothing "political" in a marathon race.

This one's far more clear--- "do not resist us or I will mow you down with my car", meaning obviously to intimidate future counterprotests.

Sorry for the fake news website :D

White nationalists are planning 9 rallies nationwide this weekend alone - CNN
Major cities across the country are bracing for a wave of white nationalist rallies in the coming days.

The largest scheduled rally is the "March on Google," which will take place in nine major US cities Saturday. The aim is to protest the firing of Google employee James Damore over acontroversial memo he wrote about the company's diversity policies. Damore has said he doesn't support the "alt-right," and will "likely not" participate.
The "March for Google" rallies are scheduled to take place at these Google locations around the country:

• Atlanta
  • Austin
  • Boston
  • Los Angeles
  • Mountain Park, California
  • New York
  • Pittsburgh
  • Seattle
  • Washington, D.C
  • ------
Thats weird. Here is the website for the march
#MarchOnGoogle – Google is an anti-free speech monopoly
If you click that link, it says this

Code of Conduct for March on Google
  • The March on Google condemns and disavows violence, hatred, and bigotry and all groups that espouse it such as White Nationalists, KKK, Antifa, and NeoNazis.
  • We will not use messages that are designed to incite anger, hate, or violence.
  • We will respect the law and the police and cooperate in all matters.
  • Any violation of these tenets will not be tolerated.

Is this an “Alt-Right” event? The answer is no. This is an event for First Amendment supporters from across the country, from all backgrounds, ethnicity, and walks of life. We will not tolerate any incendiary actions, messages, remarks, or gestures that go against the respectful, “open basket” spirit of the event.

Fake News strikes again!
Maybe just ignore them, as they deserve.

No one gets hurt, the "supremacists" get bored and pass out.

By that logic then, the POTUS should have had no comment whatsoever.

I don't have a mascot, retard.

That is the civic nationalist mascot made by Trump supporters on 4chan.

pepe was splattered all over trump little darling alt right's racist rag mag breitbart from time to time....lol....

'boy's club' .....

STL000380-thumb-250x310-464527.jpg
Breitbart is not the alt-right.

they are a venue. just not the only one.
They are a venue in the same way that Salon, Slate, Huffington Post etc are a venue for black supremacists.

The only difference is that Breitbart is actually a legitimate news source.

uh-huh. of course they are in your world.

Don't take PTBW too seriously. He seldom gets out of his parent's basement.

Are you that stupid?

That's it. Time to acknowledge that you are so deluded that you are a waste of time. Therefore, you are invisible.

pepe was splattered all over trump little darling alt right's racist rag mag breitbart from time to time....lol....

'boy's club' .....

STL000380-thumb-250x310-464527.jpg

They are a venue in the same way that Salon, Slate, Huffington Post etc are a venue for black supremacists.

The fear you have of me and my ideas is quite palpable.

Are you that stupid?

That's it. Time to acknowledge that you are so deluded that you are a waste of time. Therefore, you are invisible.
More fear that your bullshit is being directly challenged.

Unlike the idiot cuckservative right that reveres you bastards, I genuinely attack each and everything you believe to destroy you and your ideology.

Are they 'Nationalist' marches, or 'White Nationalist' marches? I know Democrat Fake News will call them 'White Nationalists' or 'KKK', but there's nothing wrong with Nationalist marches. This nation desperately needs more Nationalism. It's time to beat back the NWO Globalist advance. I'm a proud Nationalist who has nothing to do with 'White Nationalists' or 'KKK.'

Are they any kind of nationalist marches or just white people in the road. The movement is to mark ANY gathering of white people as nazi and kkk. Soon those weddings and birthday parties are going to be attacked by antifa as fascist and there won't be a damn thing you can do about it. Why? Because you gave it up now.

Yeah, it's clear they're trying to label all Nationalists 'White Supremacists.' Dividing the People is a vital part of the Democrat agenda. The previous President made a living off it. It's what 'Community Organizing' is all about. It's the old 'Divide & Conquer' strategy.

The Democrats are desperately trying to incite a 'Race War.' I'm willing to bet these latest 'Protests' were all funded and organized by Soros-funded groups. Just follow the money. I'm sure it will lead to Soros. This stuff has been planned for years. I fully expect mass civil unrest in the near future. I recommend folks get prepared for chaos. Protect your family. That's all we have left now.

The fear you have of me and my ideas is quite palpable.

you are as delusional as your captain crazy pants.

Are you that stupid?

More fear that your bullshit is being directly challenged.

Unlike the idiot cuckservative right that reveres you bastards, I genuinely attack each and everything you believe to destroy you and your ideology.
Idiot.

Sorry for the fake news website :D

White nationalists are planning 9 rallies nationwide this weekend alone - CNN
Major cities across the country are bracing for a wave of white nationalist rallies in the coming days.

The largest scheduled rally is the "March on Google," which will take place in nine major US cities Saturday. The aim is to protest the firing of Google employee James Damore over acontroversial memo he wrote about the company's diversity policies. Damore has said he doesn't support the "alt-right," and will "likely not" participate.
The "March for Google" rallies are scheduled to take place at these Google locations around the country:

• Atlanta
  • Austin
  • Boston
  • Los Angeles
  • Mountain Park, California
  • New York
  • Pittsburgh
  • Seattle
  • Washington, D.C
  • ------
Thats weird. Here is the website for the march
#MarchOnGoogle – Google is an anti-free speech monopoly
If you click that link, it says this

Code of Conduct for March on Google
  • The March on Google condemns and disavows violence, hatred, and bigotry and all groups that espouse it such as White Nationalists, KKK, Antifa, and NeoNazis.
  • We will not use messages that are designed to incite anger, hate, or violence.
  • We will respect the law and the police and cooperate in all matters.
  • Any violation of these tenets will not be tolerated.

Is this an “Alt-Right” event? The answer is no. This is an event for First Amendment supporters from across the country, from all backgrounds, ethnicity, and walks of life. We will not tolerate any incendiary actions, messages, remarks, or gestures that go against the respectful, “open basket” spirit of the event.

Fake News strikes again!

Note, ANTIFA is included in the hategroups. Unite the Right will be in Kentucky, allegedly.

Forum List

Back