9 marches set for this weekend by white nationalists

Why are you so afraid of people with triple digit IQs?

oh good god- you don't claim to have a 171 IQ do you????????????
I hope neither of you glorified retards don't claim to have one over 80.

a normal healthy avg 115. you sound just like a poster on an old message board i belonged to. a proud racist from texas who used the 'cuck' term all the time & claimed a 171 IQ. it was extremely obvious that was really not the case with him.

like i said.... you sound just like him.

That low?

i believe in honesty. & 115 is average. guess you didn't know that... try convincing the board how high your IQ is. we could use the laugh.
115 is pathetic.

The average person barely functions in today's society.

You dumb fucks need to get one thing straight. These fucking Nazis aren't about some bad words. They are about genocide. Mass murder. Death.

They are Satan's shit stains.

Stop behaving like their human fucking shields or don't whine when you are labeled as their fucking collaborators. Got it?

I wish you guys got this emotional when it was the left doing it.
When someone wears the uniform of the KKK or the Nazis, they are promoting a history of far worse violence and racial genocide than any of you tards can point to by the BLM.
I wont argue. But the BLM and other fringe groups are current. KKK and NAZI isnt current as far as violence. Except for that asshole from last weekend.
The KKK and Nazis are not currently as violent as they would like to be, thanks to the federal government.
It won't matter once the baby boomers are too old to properly govern society.

The alt-right will destroy Antifa.

They are full of hate because existence is an insult they take personally. They didn't ask to be here, they just got squeezed out into a horrible world that refuses to let them be emperor.

a normal healthy avg 115. you sound just like a poster on an old message board i belonged to. a proud racist from texas who used the 'cuck' term all the time & claimed a 171 IQ. it was extremely obvious that was really not the case with him.

Dissident beliefs and thoughts all sound alike to retards with double digit IQs.

Retards with a double digit IQ also can't understand why words like "cuck" are being used in a appropriate manner on a message board, even when certain posts by the accused point to cuckoldry in a much more literal sense.

lol... your mascot is a frog named pepe.

These pseudocons are the Vichy French to the Charlottesville Nazis and KKK.

Yea, this act was so much worse than all the other shit that happened. Like shootings, murders, burning down innocent peoples lives etc.
You are morally superior :udaman:

yes yes.... that happens alllllll the time...... both sides are equal........ lol.... nobody is claiming superiority except the groups you are kinda cheering for there TN.
Im not cheering for them. Just more shit you loons make up

you: "Me too. I also hope they will be able to march without outsiders acting like assholes."

why would you 'hope' they march? why would you 'hope' a bunch of white nationalists march? white nationalist by their very nature feel superior to anyone who isn't white?

lol... you: busted.
Did you read the fucking OP playtime? Jesus
"busted" :rofl:

i read it & also saw you use the term 'fake news'. is CNN fake, TN?. btw- i have also read many of your posts & have you sized up pretty well. i do not think you are extremist by any means... but i think you aren't as enlightened as you could be. laziness? comfort in ignorance? i don't know....
Because the CNN headline was fake! How can you claim to read the OP but act like you didnt? Short term memory loss?
These guys arent white nationalists, supremacists, nazis, whatever. They are just a group of people protesting googles actions. Is that really so hard to understand? CNN called them that. I linked to the actual website and it condemns those groups and any sort of action. READ THE OP

You dumb fucks need to get one thing straight. These fucking Nazis aren't about some bad words. They are about genocide. Mass murder. Death.

They are Satan's shit stains.

Stop behaving like their human fucking shields or don't whine when you are labeled as their fucking collaborators. Got it?
Such a whining little bitch.

Far more Europeans have been killed in the name of "equality" and "tolerance" than any Jews by the Nazis, FAR more.

Why schedule something that will lead to violence?
Well, according to their website, they arent hoping for violence. Do you think counter protestors will get show up and get violent or something?

Yep.

Don't you think there will be violence?

Who has time for all this silly marches?
Its possible but i never wish for it lol. Blows my mind how some assholes on this site, do, though.
If people would just leave them alone it would probably be just fine

yes yes.... that happens alllllll the time...... both sides are equal........ lol.... nobody is claiming superiority except the groups you are kinda cheering for there TN.

you: "Me too. I also hope they will be able to march without outsiders acting like assholes."

why would you 'hope' they march? why would you 'hope' a bunch of white nationalists march? white nationalist by their very nature feel superior to anyone who isn't white?

i read it & also saw you use the term 'fake news'. is CNN fake, TN?. btw- i have also read many of your posts & have you sized up pretty well. i do not think you are extremist by any means... but i think you aren't as enlightened as you could be. laziness? comfort in ignorance? i don't know....
Because the CNN headline was fake! How can you claim to read the OP but act like you didnt? Short term memory loss?
These guys arent white nationalists, supremacists, nazis, whatever. They are just a group of people protesting googles actions. Is that really so hard to understand? CNN called them that. I linked to the actual website and it condemns those groups and any sort of action. READ THE OP

But will those groups show up?

hell idk. I wouldnt go if they were condemning me lol

Why schedule something that will lead to violence?
Well, according to their website, they arent hoping for violence. Do you think counter protestors will get show up and get violent or something?

Yep.

Don't you think there will be violence?

Who has time for all this silly marches?
Its possible but i never wish for it lol. Blows my mind how some assholes on this site, do, though.
If people would just leave them alone it would probably be just fine

I'm no fan of protesters. I just wouldn't recommend marching for anything in this climate.

hell idk. I wouldnt go if they were condemning me lol

I doubt they have that much sense...

When someone wears the uniform of the KKK or the Nazis, they are promoting a history of far worse violence and racial genocide than any of you tards can point to by the BLM.
I wont argue. But the BLM and other fringe groups are current. KKK and NAZI isnt current as far as violence. Except for that asshole from last weekend.
The KKK and Nazis are not currently as violent as they would like to be, thanks to the federal government.

The alt right is mostly rapidly aging boomers, the rest are angry virgins like you.

Dissident beliefs and thoughts all sound alike to retards with double digit IQs.

Retards with a double digit IQ also can't understand why words like "cuck" are being used in a appropriate manner on a message board, even when certain posts by the accused point to cuckoldry in a much more literal sense.

I don't have a mascot, retard.

That is the civic nationalist mascot made by Trump supporters on 4chan.

That low?

i believe in honesty. & 115 is average. guess you didn't know that... try convincing the board how high your IQ is. we could use the laugh.
115 is pathetic.

The average person barely functions in today's society.

uh-huh. my home & cars are paid for & have zero debt. also put my kid thru college with out a single loan.

i am doing very well & didn't hafta blame anybody for any obstacles i ever ran across.

pepe says 'ribbit'.

google is big corp who can fire at will. that is the (R) way. he wrote against diversity, correct?

The alt right is mostly rapidly aging boomers, the rest are angry virgins like you.
Not really...

EVERY white millennial with a functioning brain is joining the alt-right, and most of the whites in generation Z are already more radical than I can personally stomach.

The Republicans have nothing to offer young white people while the Democrats openly hate them, so they have no choice but to join the alt-right.

pepe was splattered all over trump's little darling alt right's racist rag mag 'breitbart' from time to time....lol....

'boy's club' .....

STL000380-thumb-250x310-464527.jpg

Forum List

Back