9 marches set for this weekend by white nationalists

I hope neither of you glorified retards don't claim to have one over 80.

a normal healthy avg 115. you sound just like a poster on an old message board i belonged to. a proud racist from texas who used the 'cuck' term all the time & claimed a 171 IQ. it was extremely obvious that was really not the case with him.

like i said.... you sound just like him.

That low?

i believe in honesty. & 115 is average. guess you didn't know that... try convincing the board how high your IQ is. we could use the laugh.
115 is pathetic.

The average person barely functions in today's society.

uh-huh. my home & cars are paid for & have zero debt. also put my kid thru college with out a single loan.

i am doing very well & didn't hafta blame anybody for any obstacles i ever ran across.
You are just a moron who doesn't realize that time has passed you by.

The America you grew up in is long long gone. To say nothing of what Europe was like at that time compared to the horrors of today.

Sorry for the fake news website :D

White nationalists are planning 9 rallies nationwide this weekend alone - CNN
Major cities across the country are bracing for a wave of white nationalist rallies in the coming days.

The largest scheduled rally is the "March on Google," which will take place in nine major US cities Saturday. The aim is to protest the firing of Google employee James Damore over acontroversial memo he wrote about the company's diversity policies. Damore has said he doesn't support the "alt-right," and will "likely not" participate.
The "March for Google" rallies are scheduled to take place at these Google locations around the country:

• Atlanta
  • Austin
  • Boston
  • Los Angeles
  • Mountain Park, California
  • New York
  • Pittsburgh
  • Seattle
  • Washington, D.C
  • ------
Thats weird. Here is the website for the march
#MarchOnGoogle – Google is an anti-free speech monopoly
If you click that link, it says this

Code of Conduct for March on Google
  • The March on Google condemns and disavows violence, hatred, and bigotry and all groups that espouse it such as White Nationalists, KKK, Antifa, and NeoNazis.
  • We will not use messages that are designed to incite anger, hate, or violence.
  • We will respect the law and the police and cooperate in all matters.
  • Any violation of these tenets will not be tolerated.

Is this an “Alt-Right” event? The answer is no. This is an event for First Amendment supporters from across the country, from all backgrounds, ethnicity, and walks of life. We will not tolerate any incendiary actions, messages, remarks, or gestures that go against the respectful, “open basket” spirit of the event.

Fake News strikes again!

Did Google violate Damore's First Amendment rights?

I hope neither of you glorified retards don't claim to have one over 80.

a normal healthy avg 115. you sound just like a poster on an old message board i belonged to. a proud racist from texas who used the 'cuck' term all the time & claimed a 171 IQ. it was extremely obvious that was really not the case with him.

Dissident beliefs and thoughts all sound alike to retards with double digit IQs.

Retards with a double digit IQ also can't understand why words like "cuck" are being used in a appropriate manner on a message board, even when certain posts by the accused point to cuckoldry in a much more literal sense.

lol... your mascot is a frog named pepe.
I don't have a mascot, retard.

That is the civic nationalist mascot made by Trump supporters on 4chan.

pepe was splattered all over trump little darling alt right's racist rag mag breitbart from time to time....lol....

'boy's club' .....

STL000380-thumb-250x310-464527.jpg
Breitbart is not the alt-right.

When someone wears the uniform of the KKK or the Nazis, they are promoting a history of far worse violence and racial genocide than any of you tards can point to by the BLM.
I wont argue. But the BLM and other fringe groups are current. KKK and NAZI isnt current as far as violence. Except for that asshole from last weekend.
The KKK and Nazis are not currently as violent as they would like to be, thanks to the federal government.
It won't matter once the baby boomers are too old to properly govern society.

The alt-right will destroy Antifa.
The alt right is mostly rapidly aging boomers, the rest are angry virgins like you.
Not really...

EVERY white millennial with a functioning brain is joining the alt-right, and most of the whites in generation Z are already more radical than I can personally stomach.

The Republicans have nothing to offer young white people while the Democrats openly hate them, so they have no choice but to join the alt-right.

Quit talking to people on the internet more than you talk to people in real life.

That low?

i believe in honesty. & 115 is average. guess you didn't know that... try convincing the board how high your IQ is. we could use the laugh.
115 is pathetic.

uh-huh. my home & cars are paid for & have zero debt. also put my kid thru college with out a single loan.

i am doing very well & didn't hafta blame anybody for any obstacles i ever ran across.

The America you grew up in is long long gone. To say nothing of what Europe was like at that time compared to the horrors of today.

blah blah fucking blah. long ago??????????? haaaaaaaaaaaaa.................................... wow. exactly how old do you think i am jr?

Major cities across the country are bracing for a wave of white nationalist rallies in the coming days.

The largest scheduled rally is the "March on Google," which will take place in nine major US cities Saturday. The aim is to protest the firing of Google employee James Damore over acontroversial memo he wrote about the company's diversity policies. Damore has said he doesn't support the "alt-right," and will "likely not" participate.
The "March for Google" rallies are scheduled to take place at these Google locations around the country:

• Atlanta
  • Austin
  • Boston
  • Los Angeles
  • New York
  • Pittsburgh
  • Seattle
  • Washington, D.C
  • ------

• The March on Google condemns and disavows violence, hatred, and bigotry and all groups that espouse it such as White Nationalists, KKK, Antifa, and NeoNazis.
  • We will not use messages that are designed to incite anger, hate, or violence.

Is this an “Alt-Right” event? The answer is no. This is an event for First Amendment supporters from across the country, from all backgrounds, ethnicity, and walks of life. We will not tolerate any incendiary actions, messages, remarks, or gestures that go against the respectful, “open basket” spirit of the event.

Fake News strikes again!

Did Google violate Damore's First Amendment rights?
I don't know anything about that but I don't see how they could considering that is a protection from the govt
But hey! The constitution has been raped so badly, maybe they did lol

I hope everyone will respect their wishes for a respectful, peaceful protest. I hope the cops will be proactive in keeping the peace. NYC and Boston will, for sure. Seattle? Oh boy, that could be a tough one.
Let's see if either side learned a lesson from last weekend.

Ohhhh. Dear me! I hope the people don't bother the hateful shitbags! They are such nice young men!
You know me better than that. Based on the statement by the organizer, the groups bent on violence are disinvited. LL, IF we have to live with this insane law that hate speech is protected, then yes, I wish that they could have their marches without bloodshed and go the fuck home.
Clear now?

Dissident beliefs and thoughts all sound alike to retards with double digit IQs.

Retards with a double digit IQ also can't understand why words like "cuck" are being used in a appropriate manner on a message board, even when certain posts by the accused point to cuckoldry in a much more literal sense.

pepe was splattered all over trump little darling alt right's racist rag mag breitbart from time to time....lol....

'boy's club' .....

they are a venue. just not the only one.

'boy's club' .....

They are a venue in the same way that Salon, Slate, Huffington Post etc are a venue for black supremacists.

The only difference is that Breitbart is actually a legitimate news source.

I hope everyone will respect their wishes for a respectful, peaceful protest. I hope the cops will be proactive in keeping the peace. NYC and Boston will, for sure. Seattle? Oh boy, that could be a tough one.

Ohhhh. Dear me! I hope the people don't bother the hateful shitbags! They are such nice young men!
You know me better than that. Based on the statement by the organizer, the groups bent on violence are disinvited. LL, IF we have to live with this insane law that hate speech is protected, then yes, I wish that they could have their marches without bloodshed and go the fuck home.
Clear now?

Nope. You and I are not personally threatened by the speech of the "Alt Right". But that is our privilege. I will not hold minorities or the LGBTQ communities to my standard. They are REALLY threatened here. Life and death stuff. I won't tell them to hold their fists. Sorry.

That low?

115 is pathetic.

blah blah fucking blah. long ago??????????? haaaaaaaaaaaaa.................................... wow. exactly how old do you think i am jr?
You are a baby boomer at the very least.

That makes you a relic in a America that has completely transformed from what it was in just 20 years.

You are yesterday's yesterday's news pops.

'boy's club' .....

They are a venue in the same way that Salon, Slate, Huffington Post etc are a venue for black supremacists.

The only difference is that Breitbart is actually a legitimate news source.

uh-huh. of course they are in your world.

• Atlanta
  • Austin
  • Boston
  • Los Angeles
  • New York
  • Pittsburgh
  • Seattle
  • Washington, D.C
  • ------

Fake News strikes again!
Maybe just ignore them, as they deserve.

No one gets hurt, the "supremacists" get bored and pass out.

I hope they don't commit any acts of terrorism this time
I am getting tired of every violent act in America being labeled domestic terrorism. It is getting really stupid. We should not be watering down the term which should be preserved for only the most violent acts of political mass murder.
Well, he MEANT to kill 20. Not his fault only one died.
Guy on Fox last night said this guy's act does not technically fit the definition of terrorism. Just because the FBI is investigating doesn't mean they've deemed it terrorism yet. However, when a guy with political animus drives his car into a group of pedestrians, it seems to me it's pretty damned close to terrorism.

Neat part is NOBODY is (yet) forced to use Google for anything.

Of course had Hillary made it over the hill there was the possibility of yet another Obama style mandate. Probably with fees.

But, though liberals fail to notice, she didn't.

DuckDuckGo

115 is pathetic.

That makes you a relic in a America that has completely transformed from what it was in just 20 years.

'pops'? .... yep.... you have a high IQ alright.... 'pops' :lmao:

I hope they don't commit any acts of terrorism this time
I am getting tired of every violent act in America being labeled domestic terrorism. It is getting really stupid. We should not be watering down the term which should be preserved for only the most violent acts of political mass murder.
Well, he MEANT to kill 20. Not his fault only one died.
Guy on Fox last night said this guy's act does not technically fit the definition of terrorism. Just because the FBI is investigating doesn't mean they've deemed it terrorism yet. However, when a guy with political animus drives his car into a group of pedestrians, it seems to me it's pretty damned close to terrorism.
Do you actually think he drove into the "counter-protest" site?

Are you that stupid?

115 is pathetic.

'pops'? .... yep.... you have a high IQ alright.... 'pops' :lmao:
Did you mistakenly get the idea that my terminology was incorrect or misapplied in some way?

Clear now?

Nope. You and I are not personally threatened by the speech of the "Alt Right". But that is our privilege. I will not hold minorities or the LGBTQ communities to my standard. They are REALLY threatened here. Life and death stuff. I won't tell them to hold their fists. Sorry.
I see your point, but I still would prefer not to see blood in our streets. These bastards exist. Punching out a few on the sidewalk isn't really going to solve anyone's problems. If the police do as lousy a job of keeping the two groups separate as they did in VA, it could be worse than a cracked noggin or a bloody nose. I just don't like to see that.

Forum List

Back