9-0 Supreme court decision supports religious freedom......a good day for freedom in America....

So get yourself a modern firearm, then, and bugger off.

You do know that the framers were aware that firearms would evolve, right. The Constitution even makes provisions for patents.

As they were aware there was more than 2 religions in the world, yet still choose not to single out one of them.

Why do people like you that are so fond of the 2nd hate the first just as much?

The Presentment Clause, for one, mandating that the President has ten days, excluding Sundays, to veto a bill lest it become binding.

And the closing for another, acknowledging the year of our Lord.

The year of our lord is an official statement and infers nothing

How desperate can you be?

Why do you have so much hate for other religions that you would refuse them the same rights as the two you are so in love with?

The year of our lord is an official statement and infers nothing

How desperate can you be?

Why do you have so much hate for other religions that you would refuse them the same rights as the two you are so in love with?
You're in love with Mohammed, aren't you. Come on, you can admit it. No judgment here.

Well, okay, maybe just a little.

As a side benefit, the mail wasn't delivered on Sundays until Amazon wanted their packages delivered on Sundays.

Hopefully every employee takes advantage of this and refuses to do so.

So, basically a Jew can demand Friday nights and Saturdays off
A Christian can demand Sundays off

Looks like Atheists are working weekends

this decision upholds the Right of an American to refuse to work on Sundays due to his religious beliefs is a good thing
Or SATURDAYS.

This culture is already geared towards Sundays so that doesn't need much protection, though I support it. What IS needed is protection for Sabbatarians. It is MUCH more difficult in the work world to get the Sabbath off, but I have always been able to. There is already legal protection but I have lost job opportunities if I foolishly mentioned I won't work Saturdays before being hired.

I think it was a poor decision.....So everyone takes up some religion to get Saturday or Sunday off?

Try running a prison like that.

It's not quite that simple. It might be as time goes on.

This man applied for a job he knew would give him Sundays off.

He was hired based upon that schedule and worked that schedule.

Amazon wanted their packages delivered and this man balked.

Now I imagine it gets a little more complicated if you are applying for a job you know that you have to work Sundays.

We will see.

But if you don't like this ruling, blame Amazon.

So get yourself a modern firearm, then, and bugger off.

You do know that the framers were aware that firearms would evolve, right. The Constitution even makes provisions for patents.
What th idiot doesn't understand is that the Founders protected your right to own THE MOST ADVANCED WEAPONS OF THE DAY

When the Constitution was drafted, a firearm was synonymous with a musket.

Our Founders intended ordinary citizens to keep and bear arms [a contemporary fire arm used by foot soldiers] so they would be ready and able to defend themselves against a despotic government if necessary. The AR-15-semi is a civilian version of the United States military’s M16 and ought to be kept by ordinary citizens to defend against a tyrannical government if necessary. Forewarned is forearmed. Aside from that, check out Fidel Castro's "common sense" gun control pitch . . . Forewarned is forearmed!

Forum List

Back