NY : Give us Pizza or Give us Death!

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

One small business owner had enough and began tossing pizzas at government buildings in NY chanting Give us Pizza or Give us Death. He was arrested

Oh but libs here said this is a conspiracy theory no one is coming for your ovens or gas stoves right

One small business owner had enough and began tossing pizzas at government buildings in NY chanting Give us Pizza or Give us Death. He was arrested

Oh but libs here said this is a conspiracy theory no one is coming for your ovens or gas stoves right

I like this guy! I bet there's parades in the future chanting that. :yes_text12:

Coal or wood fired pizza ovens make the best pizza. There's been a long war against both, this is but another shot across the bow.

If I were a pizza shop owner, I would sue the city to show a measurable difference in the CO2 levels over the city attributable to the exhaust from my pizza oven? Lacking that, I would seek a million dollars in fines and damages for discriminatory and unwarranted harassment and anti-business practices.

All because of the Co2 fraud...

The Co2 fraud needs to go.

Every Republican primary needs to have that as an issue.

Are you in favor of completely defunding Co2 fraud and all related subsidies?

Then again, Chris Wray is still sitting on the FBI climate fraud case of 2010... that homO put in the CLOSET...

If I were a pizza shop owner, I would sue the city to show a measurable difference in the CO2 levels over the city attributable to the exhaust from my pizza oven? Lacking that, I would seek a million dollars in fines and damages for discriminatory and unwarranted harassment and anti-business practices.

We do need a lawsuit and if they argue it correctly it is irrefutable as it is in Environment today. Co2 does nothing. Earth Climate Change is 99% about where land is relative to the poles. If anyone wants help with that, just summon The Doctor here...

All because of the Co2 fraud...

The Co2 fraud needs to go.

Every Republican primary needs to have that as an issue.

Are you in favor of completely defunding Co2 fraud and all related subsidies?

Then again, Chris Wray is still sitting on the FBI climate fraud case of 2010... that homO put in the CLOSET...

Especially wood fired ovens, because that is "short cycle" carbon, and not sequestered carbon like coal.

Damned MAGA insurrectionist. He must be dealt with by the full extent of the law.

We can and are doing so. Dumb fucks.

Does increasing Co2 in the atmosphere cause warming?

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps = satellites and balloons.

What was THE DATA?

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data

NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST THERE

Highly Correlated
satellite and balloon data showed no atmospheric warming for over 30 years during a period of rising atmospheric Co2. THEORY REJECTED

But not if you practice "the science" because "the science" is not about truth it is about politics...

So your heroes FUDGED both series with laughable bullshit

Orbit Wobble = had no effect on IR satellite readings = fudged from flat line to upward slope

Balloons had a "shade" issue that was constant the whole time, possibly justifying a one time all point adjustment, but no, the fudge took a flat line and created an upward slope over an issue that was CONSTANT FOR THE ENTIRE DATA SERIES

Your side is nothing but FUDGED FRAUD.

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO OCEAN RISE
NO BREAKOUT in CANE ACTIVITY

And one more thing...

R.f07e1807c72566c03e0787136917b2c4

Forum List

Back