9-0 Supreme court decision supports religious freedom......a good day for freedom in America....

You have no tolerance.... christians can be treated just like the rest of us.
Define tolerance. I look at Muslim nations and see no tolerance. I see atheists lose their shit over a football coach saying the Lord’s Prayer or a valedictorian mentioning Jesus.

We aren't Muslim nations...we are the United States... despite what you seem to want.
that’s true we are and we are suppose to be tolerant of other peoples faith.

that is until the demafasict took over and they put their cult before all else including country

Some christians seem to want to shove their religion down our throats.
how is this shoving their religion down your throat? he just wanted time to go tot church…on his own…

federal law requires employers to make “reasonle accomadations” for peoples faiths

why are you so offended by someone wanting to go to church on sunday morning?

We aren't Muslim nations...we are the United States... despite what you seem to want.
Christians founded this nation and made it tolerant of others. I’m fine with what the United States want. Contrast that to a non-Muslim trying to to drive to Mecca? What do they want?

how is this shoving their religion down your throat? he just wanted time to go tot church…on his own…

federal law requires employers to make “reasonle accomadations” for peoples faiths

why are you so offended by someone wanting to go to church on sunday morning?
If they don't hire we are better off

9-0 is a pretty good decision in the Supreme Court....and considering this decision upholds the Right of an American to refuse to work on Sundays due to his religious beliefs is a good thing....

the unanimous ruling in Groff v USPS a “victory for religious liberty,” quoting Gerald Groff’s attorneys at First Liberty:

So Groff can take Sundays off now? Er … not quite. Today’s unanimous decision does not resolve the case, at least not for now. It corrects a lower-court interpretation of Title VII and an earlier precedent (Hardison) about the nature and definition of “undue hardship.” Alito’s ruling makes clear that an undue hardship would have to be substantial rather than “de minimis,” but it does not resolve whether Groff’s demand for accommodation meets the threshold by which the USPS can deny it.

Alito’s conclusion makes it clear that the court has to rehear the dispute with the correct definition and standard in mind for the “undue hardship” test:

Democrat traitors will ignore it and get away with it.

However, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics doesn’t consider postal workers federal employees because the postal service is a quasi-federal agency.

Q: Are Postal Workers Federal Employees - ZipRecruiter.
thats just them.....all the other federal agencies that send me anything call me a federal employee....the Dept of Labor....the Office of Personnel Management...Federal Employees Health Benefits....Civil Service.....

I personally do not think a private company should be made to accommodate anyone's religious beliefs.

However, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics doesn’t consider postal workers federal employees because the postal service is a quasi-federal agency.

Q: Are Postal Workers Federal Employees - ZipRecruiter.
cool story bro…but doesn’t change the fact they are employed by the federal govt

regardless federal law does say employers even say Walmart, must give reasonable religious accommodations for employees

As a side benefit, the mail wasn't delivered on Sundays until Amazon wanted their packages delivered on Sundays.

Hopefully every employee takes advantage of this and refuses to do so.

Most will take the overtime.

Yes. And that job description must stay the same for ever and ever and ever. It’s in the constitution!

He shouldn't lose his job because Amazon wants their packages delivered which means he misses his religious obligations.

Forum List

Back