8 Successful and Aspiring Black Communities Destroyed by White Neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't you [IM2] discuss racial issues in a for real manner?
From the outside it seems to me the reason is many US whites will not accept there is any legacy damage from centuries of oppression slavery followed by apartheid.

That a section of the populace can be deprived of the ability to build assets and education for centuries then be expected to match citizens whose ancestors have not faced those hardships is incredible to me.

It's the very expression of white privilege. Which is, of course, denied.
Bull shit. Nearly ALL whites know terrible wrongs were committed against blacks.

Apparently you don't. Not when you try comparing the potato famine to what blacks have endured.

From the outside it seems to me the reason is many US whites will not accept there is any legacy damage from centuries of oppression slavery followed by apartheid.

That a section of the populace can be deprived of the ability to build assets and education for centuries then be expected to match citizens whose ancestors have not faced those hardships is incredible to me.

Bull shit. Nearly ALL whites know terrible wrongs were committed against blacks.

Apparently you don't. Not when you try comparing the potato famine to what blacks have endured.
Yeah...blacks are the only people EVER to be mistreated...yeah I know.

I notice no mention of modern times when the blacks burn their own neighborhood to the ground and loot the local black-owned stores.

I see no mention of how whites do the same thing for no real reason while blacks seem to riot after an injustice happens not because they win a football game or run out of pumpkins. No excuses accepted here maid Marion.

In b4 you never get that reparations check. :banana:

You poor, oppressed soul.

If only blacks were left alone.......they'd be living in paradise!!

It's all the white mans fault!

Well not paradise but if we weren't facing white racism we'd be far better off.

So yes, to the extent whites have made laws and policies to deny us opportunities which caused great damage it is the white mas fault.

Well the thing here is gippy, you are arguing against documented fact. Whites have not been mistreated to the extent non whites have.

I notice no mention of modern times when the blacks burn their own neighborhood to the ground and loot the local black-owned stores.

I see no mention of how whites do the same thing for no real reason while blacks seem to riot after an injustice happens not because they win a football game or run out of pumpkins. No excuses accepted here maid Marion.

Like I sad, I'll take my retirement check and watch White America crumble into dust for breaking spiritual law.

IM2 reminds me of this guy we used to call "Doodoo". He simply had a nasty disposition and smelled like doodoo. Always drinking our beer and never pitching in.

a video with claims but no evidence!!!:rolleyes-41:
ANOTHER USMB OP with no evidence
...please provide some legitimate evidence before you hate whites--your video provides no evidence .....
..now here is a video about sex education ...very legitimate..much evidence like yours

Like I sad, I'll take my retirement check and watch White America crumble into dust for breaking spiritual law.
spiritual law??? what's that???!

The whites here are always talking about black failure and how whites had It just as tough. To them blacks are just too dumb to make it. We have failed because it's our own fault. We haven't built anything because we are inferior. But the reason why I say the lot of you are mental cases suffering from psychosis because it's that, or your asses are simply naturally and inherently evil people due to the fact that you deny the truth. So I can excuse this with psychosis, but if you are purposefully doing this, the problem is far worse than that and it cannot be cured. Call me what the fuck you want for saying that, but this is what many of you are showing.

And fuck the excuses. Because not a penny was spent by the cities to rebuild these communities.

I am not going to watch the propaganda piece. The North side of Chicago is proof what great things white people can do to transform the ghetto into great places. Bucktown and Wicker Park used to be Caprine Green (the worst part of the city), nor it is one of the best.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The is no doubt wrongs were committed in the past. No one denies this, but living in the past does you no favors. It evidently fills you with hate and racism toward whites today, who had nothing to do those wrongs you carry so prominently on your shoulders.
Well if you deny they were abused in the past and you also deny it still happens just not as overtly
Are you capable of reading and comprehending?
You don't get it. They tell you that they were abused and that's why they are in ghetto's today and you argue with them or you tell them to get over it. But then they tell you that the racism and discrimination continue to this day. What do you do? You argue with them and you tell them to get over it. No wonder black people don't vote Republican.

What about the Jews? Is it time they shut the fuck up about the Holocaust?

The whites here are always talking about black failure and how whites had It just as tough. To them blacks are just too dumb to make it. We have failed because it's our own fault. We haven't built anything because we are inferior. But the reason why I say the lot of you are mental cases suffering from psychosis because it's that, or your asses are simply naturally and inherently evil people due to the fact that you deny the truth. So I can excuse this with psychosis, but if you are purposefully doing this, the problem is far worse than that and it cannot be cured. Call me what the fuck you want for saying that, but this is what many of you are showing.

And fuck the excuses. Because not a penny was spent by the cities to rebuild these communities.

I am not going to watch the propaganda piece. The North side of Chicago is proof what great things white people can do to transform the ghetto into great places. Bucktown and Wicker Park used to be Caprine Green (the worst part of the city), nor it is one of the best.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So they brought economic opportunity to that community rather than white flight? That's great.

The is no doubt wrongs were committed in the past. No one denies this, but living in the past does you no favors. It evidently fills you with hate and racism toward whites today, who had nothing to do those wrongs you carry so prominently on your shoulders.
Well if you deny they were abused in the past and you also deny it still happens just not as overtly
Are you capable of reading and comprehending?
You don't get it. They tell you that they were abused and that's why they are in ghetto's today and you argue with them or you tell them to get over it. But then they tell you that the racism and discrimination continue to this day. What do you do? You argue with them and you tell them to get over it. No wonder black people don't vote Republican.

What about the Jews? Is it time they shut the fuck up about the Holocaust?
WTF is wrong with you? I am not a republican. Assuming I am just makes you a fool.

Where did I deny the abuse?

You just want to pontificate your racist foolishness. You don't actually READ what people post.

Well the thing here is gippy, you are arguing against documented fact. Whites have not been mistreated to the extent non whites have.
You hang on to that hate and racism. It will do you good.

What is wrong with the theory or belief that if any people had the experience of people "X", in time and space, that they would be in the same position as "X" are today? Note that such a theory is predicated upon the assumption of innate equality. Also note that the primary opposition to this theory is that humans are not inherently equal. Inequality needs to be established in order to theorize innate inferiority and superiority.

What many people do not understand is that the belief of black innate inferiority is at the root of their dissent, which makes their dissent racist.

Well you know the saying fool me once?

Yet another racist race baiting thread started by a racist race baiter who does nothing by race bait.

Yet another racist race baiting thread started by a racist race baiter who does nothing by race bait.

Why has not anyone coined the phrase "politics baiting"? We in America can bait people into discussions of left right politics until our heads explode....and no tries to caste aspersions upon the issues of politics. Yet, let the issue be race and you come up with terms like "race baiting", "race hustlers", etc. How many people are hustling politics? How many people are baiting political discussions? Why are not people being called out for that like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back