8 Successful and Aspiring Black Communities Destroyed by White Neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The present generation of posters were alive in the Jim Crow era, their parents permitted, enabled or encouraged it. There's gonna be a period of denial, etc etc before acceptance comes.
clear.png
Funny x 1
9thIDdoc
See? It's gonna take a while.

The whites here are always talking about black failure and how whites had It just as tough. To them blacks are just too dumb to make it. We have failed because it's our own fault. We haven't built anything because we are inferior. But the reason why I say the lot of you are mental cases suffering from psychosis because it's that, or your asses are simply naturally and inherently evil people due to the fact that you deny the truth. So I can excuse this with psychosis, but if you are purposefully doing this, the problem is far worse than that and it cannot be cured. Call me what the fuck you want for saying that, but this is what many of you are showing.

And fuck the excuses. Because not a penny was spent by the cities to rebuild these communities.

My first ancestor was an indentured servant which is similar to a slave before The Revolutionary War. My ancestor saved up his money and bought his freedom from his Master and here I am 320 years later living the life of a rich County Squire.

edit: Anything is possible.

Yes...but possibilities increase when your skin is white.

The whites here are always talking about black failure and how whites had It just as tough. To them blacks are just too dumb to make it. We have failed because it's our own fault. We haven't built anything because we are inferior. But the reason why I say the lot of you are mental cases suffering from psychosis because it's that, or your asses are simply naturally and inherently evil people due to the fact that you deny the truth. So I can excuse this with psychosis, but if you are purposefully doing this, the problem is far worse than that and it cannot be cured. Call me what the fuck you want for saying that, but this is what many of you are showing.

And fuck the excuses. Because not a penny was spent by the cities to rebuild these communities.

My first ancestor was an indentured servant which is similar to a slave before The Revolutionary War. My ancestor saved up his money and bought his freedom from his Master and here I am 320 years later living the life of a rich County Squire.

Let's cut to the chase, white is the color of the Big Boss Man.

Current day race relations is a combination of Affirmative Action preference given to blacks, and to deflect from it, race hustlers (Obama, Sharpton, etc) show up and create notions of police brutality to rile blacks up.
There we go. De Nile really isn't just a river in Egypt.
YOU are the denier. Obama, Sharpton, Holder, et al race hustlers claimed police brutality in case after case, which all turned out to not be that. Cops were acquitted, as they should not even have been charged. (Darren Wilson, Betty Shelby, Bltimore 6, etc, etc)
David Shaver's murder by cop convinced me that race is not always a factor. Some cops are just psychopathic killers ....others are just racist opportunists. And they know the Unions and courts will protect them....that is until blacks, liberals and lefties drain their municipal swamps and put their own ideologues in their place.

David Shaver's murder by cop convinced me that race is not always a factor. Some cops are just psychopathic killers ...
Dolt! Shaver wasn't murdered. He was self-defense shot. He reached BEHIND him. Hand out of sight from cop's view.

No it isn't...ruddy PINK is the color of the big boss man...ablnd i don't mean the orange clown in the white house.

No it isn't...ruddy PINK is the color of the big boss man...ablnd i don't mean the orange clown in the white house.

We are all pink on the inside. Where is your point, my point is Point Claudia.

David Shaver's murder by cop convinced me that race is not always a factor. Some cops are just psychopathic killers ...
Dolt! Shaver wasn't murdered. He was self-defense shot. He reached BEHIND him. Hand out of sight from cop's view.
I saw the video.. IT WAS MURDER. .MURDER...MURDER .STFU. The cop mishandled the situation, gave conflicting orders, and terrified his prey... You are just as much a psycho as that killer cop.

We are all pink on the inside. What is your point!

There is no such thing as "white people."

We are all pink on the inside. What is your point!
There is no such thing as "white people."

Kill the albinos both black and white because albinos are genetically inferior.

In more modern times it has been far more common for Blacks to destroy Black and other communities. Equal opportunity destruction I guess. How uncommon is it for Blacks to kill random people in Chicago? Seems to me you're whining about ancient history and ignoring much more current Black crime waves and riots.

Like I said, there will be no excuses. These white riots destroyed prosperous communities that would have grown into further prosperity today which would have provided jobs, businesses and homes for black people. And there were others. So when you stop celebrating the Fourth of July come talk to me about ancient history. Last, I'm not ignoring anything because that wave doesn't exist. You have ignored the higher numbers of white crime and you have ignored white riots that were held for childish things like getting too drunk at pumpkin festivals.

In more modern times it has been far more common for Blacks to destroy Black and other communities. Equal opportunity destruction I guess. How uncommon is it for Blacks to kill random people in Chicago? Seems to me you're whining about ancient history and ignoring much more current Black crime waves and riots.

Like I said, there will be no excuses. These white riots destroyed prosperous communities that would have grown into further prosperity today which would have provided jobs, businesses and homes for black people. And there were others. So when you stop celebrating the Fourth of July come talk to me about ancient history. Last, I'm not ignoring anything because that wave doesn't exist. You have ignored the higher numbers of white crime and you have ignored white riots that were held for childish things like getting too drunk at pumpkin festivals.

Follow the lead that Columbus, Ohio recently established. All new industry by mandate will be built in The Bottoms.

thanks for the history lesson

1919 was a shit year to be black near or in liberal cities.

Do you have any examples of something a bit more modern?

Why can't you [IM2] discuss racial issues in a for real manner?
From the outside it seems to me the reason is many US whites will not accept there is any legacy damage from centuries of oppression followed by apartheid.

That a section of the populace can be deprived of the ability to build assets and education for centuries then be expected to match citizens whose ancestors have not faced those hardships is incredible to me.

It's the very expression of white privilege. Which is, of course, denied.

Okay. I see what you are saying. I get that. I agree it was wrong. No if's and's or but's about that.

What I do not get is the manner in which he is doing it. Most all of his threads are the same. Bait, and then the name calling starts from all sides and nothing whatsoever is accomplished. There absolutely is no real discussion.

And what is a for real manner to you Kat? Explain that to me. I'd love to hear a white person tell me how I need to discuss the issue of race. So please explain. Because in this section of USMB whites have been allowed to start and maintain threads where they post all manner racist junk about blacks and you don't dare open your mouth about having a for real discussion. I guess it's not baiting for whites to make threads telling everybody why the will use the n word. I guess its not baiting to created threads where whites post up racist garbage about black culture. So explain t me just exactly what is a for real discussion about race relations because the whites here don't want to do that and they never have. Those who try get ran off. Then we have moderators with the same opinions., And you don't say a word.

I posted up a video showing historical events, that's not baiting. You got a thread here about a black QB being dumb and you say nothing about baiting.
Genocide of white farmers in South africa
Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS
teaching kids whites are evil
Wonderlic test scores leaked for NFL draft qb's,black qb is at bottom of barrel
"Whiteness" an existential threat to US--the language of genocide in US academia
Being Black is Not an Excuse
An honest conversation about race? LOL
hate crime by black
I don't have to love the races
Whites Don't Think About Being White
more black racists/haters
Most black people don't actually understand what racism is.
I thought depression was a white people disease.
Quick question for those of you who aren't black
Without Quotas.. what elite admissions actually look like
BLACK man slams 12 year old WHITE boy

These are just a few of the threads here on this page and all of them bait. But you say nothing about them.

So what is for real to you? Me saying blacks are at fault for the things gone wrong and that whites have mothing to do with it? Well that's a lie.

Or am I suppose t speak nicely as to not offend whites for the continuing implementation of a system that is offensive to me?

I'd like an explanation.

Thank you.

When you stop celebrating the fourth of July we'll talk about more modern things.

The is no doubt wrongs were committed in the past. No one denies this, but living in the past does you no favors. It evidently fills you with hate and racism toward whites today, who had nothing to do those wrongs you carry so prominently on your shoulders.

When you stop celebrating the fourth of July you can tell me I need to stop talking about the past. In the meantime:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Your opinion is not a peer reviewed study.

Racism in the United States: By the Numbers

Like I said, there will be no excuses accepted.

When you stop celebrating the fourth of July we'll talk about more modern things.

that's fucking idiotic.

just say you have nothing and ask to shut down your thread.

1919 is no excuse for the failure of black communities of today.

damn, I was really hoping to get some facts from you.

Let's liven up the thread and talk about GMO. Calling farmers to give an intelligent input.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back