76 million blue, 72 millon red...we are not one nation, we are very split and very different

Funny thing is that the Blue and Purple states hold most of the country's wealth
That is why the blue and purple states are most in debt, right?

no, it's why a hillbilly state like McConnell's Kentucky leeches off NY.

Doesn't happen.
Apparently you are wrong. If the red states went their own way (and I was living in the US I would love it to happen) they would be third-world shitholes within 50 years.

Maybe
The blue cities in blue states are shitholes now.
You notice how they are going broke, rioting and looting, people taking poops everywhere they say nothing to see here.
It was never an issue until the nuclear age.

Splitting the American economy into several competing economies would be the ruin of America. To suddenly go from the number two economy to twentieth or fiftieth would be unimaginably disasterous. The American dollar would be defunct and replaced by several unstable currencies that would represent economies at war with each other. That's just one way breaking up would suck.

It would be worth it to divest ourselves from your ilk.
Feel like fighting a nuclear civil war? As middle America ends up being at a severe disadvantage in all trade disputes they will quickly start thinking that somebody needs to pay for their economic depression. I have to assume that the right wing states have some nukes. They will use them.
What economic depression, south Carolina for example is becoming a manufacturing powerhouse
Until Joe Biden ships those job back to China....

Splitting the American economy into several competing economies would be the ruin of America. To suddenly go from the number two economy to twentieth or fiftieth would be unimaginably disasterous. The American dollar would be defunct and replaced by several unstable currencies that would represent economies at war with each other. That's just one way breaking up would suck.

It would be worth it to divest ourselves from your ilk.
Feel like fighting a nuclear civil war? As middle America ends up being at a severe disadvantage in all trade disputes they will quickly start thinking that somebody needs to pay for their economic depression. I have to assume that the right wing states have some nukes. They will use them.

On the blue states?
Certainly not on themselves. Imagine a reactionary hard-right military government with ICBMs, somebody gonna to get nuked.
Always the progs who want to nuke someone......

People in Portland share nothing in common with people in Alabama, which is why we should not be governed as one. States rights is an important aspect of the constitution, but blue staters do not believe in states rights. They want everyone in the country to live by their rules.

We should really break into 3 or 4 separate nations with no federal oversight.

Look at the map.

2020-map-as-of-noon-11-4-smaller.png

We could a country in the west, the south, the northeast, the midwest, and the heartland. It makes total sense. Its geographically quite obvious and simple.

Why not? I do not have anything in common with chaz chop defund police seattle liberals. I can let them live how they want to live and they can let me live how I want to live.

Doesnt this just make sense? I want small government and maximum freedom. Florida has 0% state income tax. California has 15% income tax....JUST STATE, then many have country and city on top of that.

I say we do a peaceful breakup, no hard feelings. Its me, not you...but goodbye.
No. It's you.

People in OR and AL both love their children, want a strong nation, like clean air and clean water etc...

Feel free to leave if you don't like it.

People in Portland share nothing in common with people in Alabama, which is why we should not be governed as one. States rights is an important aspect of the constitution, but blue staters do not believe in states rights. They want everyone in the country to live by their rules.

Look at the map.

We could a country in the west, the south, the northeast, the midwest, and the heartland. It makes total sense. Its geographically quite obvious and simple.

Why not? I do not have anything in common with chaz chop defund police seattle liberals. I can let them live how they want to live and they can let me live how I want to live.

Doesnt this just make sense? I want small government and maximum freedom. Florida has 0% state income tax. California has 15% income tax....JUST STATE, then many have country and city on top of that.

I say we do a peaceful breakup, no hard feelings. Its me, not you...but goodbye.
Yes... I'm sure that Russia and China greatly appreciate you trying to drive a deeper wedge between Americans, Tvaritch.

One key thing to remember.
Over 200 million didn't vote for Biden or give a rats ass about his, er, Kamalas agenda.

I just want California, Oregon, and Washington to live how they want to live. Do your thing....just let me also live how I want to live.

Why cant we just leave each other alone?

I know its a complex issue, but people in Portand should be allowed to defund their police and live in a totalitarian state, and I should be able to live free in Florida.
Those decisions are being made on the local levels, and what they do in Portland doesn't affect the people in Alabama, so why can't you just leave them alone anyway?

Look at the map.

NO. Shut up.

Sorry, man, you don't get your own little part of the country where you can be an inbred shithead.

Look at the map.

No. It's you.

People in OR and AL both love their children, want a strong nation, like clean air and clean water etc...

Obama's orange river
e8044292520599cedb0bc762d3e6fa58.jpg

Sorry, man, you don't get your own little part of the country where you can be an inbred shithead.
A good communist you are, huh?

Look at the map.

hmmm....

we really are many nations...not just red and blue. Ever read American Nations by Colin Woodard?

Nutters don't understand this, but here we go:

Not everyone who votes for a (D) or an (R) is a crazed partisan ideologue. Most just vote for one or the other because that one is closer to their opinions.

True story. A majority of Americans still have their wits about them, and would like to see communication, collaboration, cooperation and innovation.

You know, like we used to, back when we were great, back before the crazed, tribal, narcissistic nutters took over.

Last edited:
Nutters don't understand this, but here we go:

Not everyone who votes for a (D) or an (R) is a crazed partisan ideologue. Most just vote for one or the other because that one is closer to their opinions.

True story. A majority of Americans still have their wits about them, and would like to see communication, collaboration, cooperation and innovation.

You know, like we used to, back when we were great, back before the crazed, tribal, narcissistic nutters took over.

Here's the Mitlaufer Mac we all know and love.

"I'm a sane person, the rest of you are partisan meany-heads."

Look at the map.

Leftists want free shit, you have to bow down to them. Their way is the only way that can be accepted.

Funny thing is that the Blue and Purple states hold most of the country's wealth

Texas just like California is one of the largest economies in the world except Texas is still Red and California is blue.

You remove Texas you lose one of the busiest ports in the World along with one of the largest economies that produce a lot of your daily living needs...

Some people should think about what would happen if Texas left the Country and took Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Arizona and New Mexico with it and how it would impact the rest of the nation from losing two major ports while also losing very much needed oil supply to agricultural that supplies food during the winter...

Look at the map.

No. It's you.

They love their children, but they are indoctrinated into believing that we can all be rich and successful, support the world and drink water directly from the streams in their backyards.

Look at the map.

Leftists want free shit, you have to bow down to them. Their way is the only way that can be accepted.

Did you know I have never taken a Government handout in my life?

Seriously, and never will until Social Security kicks in.

So not everyone that voted for Biden ( ya know the leftists ) live off the Government dime, but damn I know a few Trump voters that do!

You have welfare users and cheats on both sides and not just the left only...

Forum List

Back