Mike Pence Stayed Loyal To Trump Until The End. Now The Jokes On Him

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Vice President Mike Pence, who may or may not be the actual Antichrist, has played a long, patient game these last four years. He has embraced Donald Trump's every white nationalist act. He has slathered Trump with praise at every possible opportunity, and has aggressively declared himself to have never seen any of Trump's buffooneries, incompetence, or crimes. He protected Trump through impeachable acts. He adopted, wholesale, Trump's notion that a worldwide pandemic was No Big Thing and led a coronavirus task force that was steadfast, absolutely steadfast, in doing nothing of note to combat it.

Pence did all of this for the usual reason: power, and the certainty that loyally holding Trump's pants up for four years as Trump rampaged around the place would inevitably lead to Pence's own nomination as Republicanism's next presidential contender.

Sucker.

Now Donald Trump's contemplating running again in 2024 (if the Secret Service eventually tosses him from the building), and where does that leave Mike Pence? Screwed. It leaves him on the corner of Boned and Screwed, down the street from a crematorium and real close to the sex toy shop.

I'll bet he didn't read the art of the deal.

I wouldn't count him out yet. He's been laying low this past week. Appearing to be loyal in the early morning hours of November 4th.
He's the consummate milquetoast politician. But he could be packaged for 2024. He did step in front of the cannon fire for Trump back
in March. If Trump resigns and lets him clean up the mess, it's a perfect dry run for 2024.

Vice President Pence is to be commended for his dignified behavior during these past years.

He was clearly the adult in the room.

Few people have ever had the privilege of serving as Vice President of this nation. so he can count himself as a lucky person.

If there is ever another Pub administration, it may want to offer him another opportunity to serve the nation, possibly as an ambassador?

I thank both President Trump and Vice President Pence for their service to our country and wish them both the very best.

Pence is the best of the four people on the two parties running for President in 2020. He like Biden and Harris though, was not electable by the general population at this time. He handled Harris like a skilled Pro during the debate. And when she went with the I am woman defense which is getting to be sickening he skillfully went around it. Pence is the perfect person for Trump as a running mate. He would be a good President.

Vice President Pence is to be commended for his dignified behavior during these past years.

Few people have ever had the privilege of serving as Vice President of this nation. so he can count himself as a lucky person.

If there is ever another Pub administration, it may want to offer him another opportunity to serve the nation, possibly as an ambassador?

I thank both President Trump and Vice President Pence for their service to our country and wish them both the very best.

Adult? The religious whack-a-doodle won't let his wife be alone in any space with a man that isn't him.
Let's not overstate things. He's loyal. He doesn't make waves. He's on message. He could run.
However, the looming threat of his boss casts a deep shadow on any of his aspirations.

Adult? The religious whack-a-doodle won't let his wife be alone in any space with a man that isn't him.
Let's not overstate things. He's loyal. He doesn't make waves. He's on message. He could run.
However, the looming threat of his boss casts a deep shadow on any of his aspirations.
If that is true, what's that to you? You have Hollywood actors and working class people letting their children get transgender operations and you fall in love with it. It took us thousands of years to control our sniffing. In a half century we moved back thousands of years.

If that is true, what's that to you? You have Hollywood actors and working class people letting their children get transgender operations and you fall in love with it. It took us thousands of years to control our sniffing. In a half century we moved back thousands of years.

Well to be fair, the right hand side seems to be the only side that cares about what Hollywood actors have to say. Most of us don't care what other people "identify" as.
It's just you that seem to have the issue with it. Like you'll get cooties if you get too close.

Vice President Mike Pence, who may or may not be the actual Antichrist, has played a long, patient game these last four years. He has embraced Donald Trump's every white nationalist act. He has slathered Trump with praise at every possible opportunity, and has aggressively declared himself to have never seen any of Trump's buffooneries, incompetence, or crimes. He protected Trump through impeachable acts. He adopted, wholesale, Trump's notion that a worldwide pandemic was No Big Thing and led a coronavirus task force that was steadfast, absolutely steadfast, in doing nothing of note to combat it.

Pence did all of this for the usual reason: power, and the certainty that loyally holding Trump's pants up for four years as Trump rampaged around the place would inevitably lead to Pence's own nomination as Republicanism's next presidential contender.

Sucker.

Now Donald Trump's contemplating running again in 2024 (if the Secret Service eventually tosses him from the building), and where does that leave Mike Pence? Screwed. It leaves him on the corner of Boned and Screwed, down the street from a crematorium and real close to the sex toy shop.

Stopped reading after the bolded part.

You are the biggest derp on this board since SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Sucker.

Now you professional whiners are whining about Pence.

Pence was once in a room alone with Kum-A-Laid Harris and Pence decided never to be alone with an ugly woman again.

And you voted for a prostitute.

Nasty..I know. Christ, get some lube and relieve yourself. It must be absolutely RAW by now.
I get you don't like strong women of color (see Michelle Obama). But this temper tantrum is
just flat out un-American.

Sucker.

Pence is the consummate, subservient lapdog, who proved over and over that his backbone is as limp as a noodle. He is about as presidential as Trump was, nothing more than an embarrassment to the United States.

Nasty..I know. Christ, get some lube and relieve yourself. It must be absolutely RAW by now.
I get you don't like strong women of color (see Michelle Obama). But this temper tantrum is
just flat out un-American.
Judging by the content of your average posts, I would presume you are the out of control harpy here.
You voted for a prostitute.
Liberals have no claim on morals.

Wow, you attack Trump for hiring whores like Stormy and attack Pence for his convictions for remaining faithful.

Just so full of hate.

Sucker.

Pence is the consummate, subservient lapdog, who proved over and over that his backbone is as limp as a noodle. He is about as presidential as Trump was, nothing more than an embarrassment to the United States.

Sounds like you're describing Biden as well as Pence.

(when has Biden NOT been an embarrassment to the country?)

Wow, you attack Trump for hiring whores like Stormy and attack Pence for his convictions for remaining faithful.

Just so full of hate.
And JacksOff voted for a prostitute.
Nobody said Liberals weren't Mentally Ill.

Forum List

Back