76 million blue, 72 millon red...we are not one nation, we are very split and very different

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
People in Portland share nothing in common with people in Alabama, which is why we should not be governed as one. States rights is an important aspect of the constitution, but blue staters do not believe in states rights. They want everyone in the country to live by their rules.

We should really break into 3 or 4 separate nations with no federal oversight.

Look at the map.

2020-map-as-of-noon-11-4-smaller.png

We could a country in the west, the south, the northeast, the midwest, and the heartland. It makes total sense. Its geographically quite obvious and simple.

Why not? I do not have anything in common with chaz chop defund police seattle liberals. I can let them live how they want to live and they can let me live how I want to live.

Doesnt this just make sense? I want small government and maximum freedom. Florida has 0% state income tax. California has 15% income tax....JUST STATE, then many have country and city on top of that.

I say we do a peaceful breakup, no hard feelings. Its me, not you...but goodbye.

Last edited:
People in Portland share nothing in common with people in Alabama, which is why we should not be governed as one. States rights is an important aspect of the constitution, but blue staters do not believe in states rights. They want everyone in the country to live by their rules.

Look at the map.

We could a country in the west, the south, the northeast, the midwest, and the heartland. It makes total sense. Its geographically quite obvious and simple.

Why not? I do not have anything in common with chaz chop defund police seattle liberals. I can let them live how they want to live and they can let me love how I want to live.

Doesnt this just make sense? I want small government and maximum freedom. Florida has 0% state income tax. California has 15% income tax....JUST STATE, then many have country and city on top of that.

I say we do a peaceful breakup, no hard feelings. Its me, not you...but goodbye.

How do you propose this happens? Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the process of rounding up indigenous people in some states and force herding them to other states been tried before? Yes, I'm sure I've read that somewhere in the history books.
How'd that work out?

Look at the map.

Why not? I do not have anything in common with chaz chop defund police seattle liberals. I can let them live how they want to live and they can let me love how I want to live.

How do you propose this happens? Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the process of rounding up indigenous people in some states and force herding them to other states been tried before? Yes, I'm sure I've read that somewhere in the history books.
How'd that work out?

Barry did it during his term.
Only he was spreading south Americans to red states.

I just want California, Oregon, and Washington to live how they want to live. Do your thing....just let me also live how I want to live.

Why cant we just leave each other alone?

I know its a complex issue, but people in Portand should be allowed to defund their police and live in a totalitarian state, and I should be able to live free in Florida.

That map is inadequate. The real split in America is the urban vs. rural as reflected in every election by the Electoral map based on county returns.
I don't wish to be lumped into a separate country in MN just because the idiots in the Twin Cities vote for liberal. Most of MN, WI and Michigan are red by county with the small island of populated urban centers bulldozing over the rural voters. Only 40 miles out of Mpls it is a completely different world.

Look at the map.

You of course realize that your 78 number is grossly inflated.

2 colonies of blue states are on the coasts and are separated by all the red states in the middle.

Red states should just frack along the blue border states and they could possibly break off into the Atlantic and pacific oceans and then leave us all red states alone as one united America

California can get pushed all the way to their good friends Communist China and New York can become part of the EU

Everyone is happy!

Look at the map.

Why not? I do not have anything in common with chaz chop defund police seattle liberals. I can let them live how they want to live and they can let me live how I want to live.

But the Left are fascists and won't stop till they have the entire world under their control

To their credit, they are doing their level headed best to propagandize through the media and academia so that we all think the same, otherwise, they will just have to be forced against their will.

Look at the map.

Understood, not the point of the thread at all. Make it the number you want. The nation is very split.

Funny thing is that the Blue and Purple states hold most of the country's wealth

Funny thing is I dont care...just want you guys to live how you want to live and just leave me the fuck alone. How is that a big ask? Why cant you just leave me alone?

Look at the map.

Understood, not the point of the thread at all. Make it the number you want. The nation is very split.

Si'
(No need to give them false hope though, that's just piling on.)

The left can't leave everyone alone it's not in their nature, they always want to stomp around in there bunny slippers

Its fucking weird, isnt it?

Lets just leave each other alone....you do you, I will do me.

HELL NO! YOU MUST LIVE BY MY RULES BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU!

Forum List

Back