76 million blue, 72 millon red...we are not one nation, we are very split and very different

People in Portland share nothing in common with people in Alabama, which is why we should not be governed as one. States rights is an important aspect of the constitution, but blue staters do not believe in states rights. They want everyone in the country to live by their rules.

We should really break into 3 or 4 separate nations with no federal oversight.

Look at the map.

2020-map-as-of-noon-11-4-smaller.png

We could a country in the west, the south, the northeast, the midwest, and the heartland. It makes total sense. Its geographically quite obvious and simple.

Why not? I do not have anything in common with chaz chop defund police seattle liberals. I can let them live how they want to live and they can let me live how I want to live.

Doesnt this just make sense? I want small government and maximum freedom. Florida has 0% state income tax. California has 15% income tax....JUST STATE, then many have country and city on top of that.

I say we do a peaceful breakup, no hard feelings. Its me, not you...but goodbye.

Nah. We'll stick together.

Though the conservative impulse to eliminate opposing views through separation is telling. Its a demonstration that they know that they can't persuade the majority of the electorate in the market place of ideas. And the stink of death of a dying party.

And worse, your premise is wrong. The electorate is far more fluid and changing than you claim. Georgia and Arizona both went for Biden this year.

People in Portland share nothing in common with people in Alabama, which is why we should not be governed as one. States rights is an important aspect of the constitution, but blue staters do not believe in states rights. They want everyone in the country to live by their rules.

Look at the map.

We could a country in the west, the south, the northeast, the midwest, and the heartland. It makes total sense. Its geographically quite obvious and simple.

Why not? I do not have anything in common with chaz chop defund police seattle liberals. I can let them live how they want to live and they can let me live how I want to live.

Doesnt this just make sense? I want small government and maximum freedom. Florida has 0% state income tax. California has 15% income tax....JUST STATE, then many have country and city on top of that.

I say we do a peaceful breakup, no hard feelings. Its me, not you...but goodbye.

Though the conservative impulse to eliminate opposing views through separation is telling. Its a demonstration that they know that they can't persuade the majority of the electorate in the market place of ideas. And the stink of death of a dying party.

And worse, your premise is wrong. The electorate is far more fluid and changing than you claim. Georgia and Arizona both went for Biden this year.
It's not about opposing views, it's you leave us alone.

But like children you can't

Yeah, this 'United States" thing isn't working.
We need a split before we start killing each other.

LEFT vs RIGHT

Child murderers vs child savers
Anti Constitution vs Pro Constitution
Anti-free speech vs pro free speech
No God vs Love God
Deceivers vs Truth Seekers

The main reason we won't be allowed to separate is that tyrants need subjects.
And tyrants run the show regardless of who sits in the WH

Last edited:

Look at the map.

So uninformed

76 million blue, 72 millon red...we are not one nation, we are very split and very different

Terrible situation. The Blue Indians wan - what will happen now with the Red Indians? Will this grandchildren, children and migrants have to leave the USA and to go home to Mexico, ah sorry "India"?

Last edited:

Look at the map.

Its about your ideas failing to convince and persuade. If your ideas were sound, if you were part of a vital, growing party.....you'd be eager to compete in the market place of ideas.

But you're not. You want to eliminate the opposing views. You can't really compete in the market place of ideas, having managed to win the popular vote once in the last 30 years. So you want a single party state where only those who think as you do exist.

That reeks of a dying ideology and a party in decline.

Look at the map.

Why 3 or 4 nations and not 2?

Look at the map.

Someone should be looking at the tallies an time stamps even in the blue states. I noticed one on twitter someone put up that showed the president way ahead until the tally flipped to Biden. I'm sorry I didn't save it an now I can't fin that tweet.

Look at the map.

Its about your ideas failing to convince and persuade. If your ideas were sound, if you were part of a vital, growing party.....you'd be eager to compete in the market place of ideas.

But you're not. You want to eliminate the opposing views. You can't really compete in the market place of ideas, having managed to win the popular vote once in the last 30 years. So you want a single party state where only those who think as you do exist.

That reeks of a dying ideology and a party in decline.
That's where you mess up, this is not a popularity contest

Look at the map.

Someone should be looking at the tallies an time stamps even in the blue states. I noticed one on twitter someone put up that showed the president way ahead until the tally flipped to Biden. I'm sorry I didn't save it an now I can't fin that tweet.

Untitled drawing - 2020-11-04T090938.486.png

Without the blue state tax money, how are the red states going to survive?

They clearly haven't thought this through. That's why it's not going to happen. Once the Trump cultists figure out the gubmint subsidies end if they secede, the revolution ends. It takes a team of Clydesdales to pull a Trump cultist off of the gubmint teat.

As far as leaving people alone, Trump cultists are the uber-statists declaring that gay people can't marry and that women can't control their own bodies. And that blue state taxpayers have to pay for their welfare checks/EBT cards.

Look at the map.

View attachment 415346
You going to start it? It didn't surprise me to see that an when I find it again I'll get it on here.

Me thinks you doth fret too much. The brilliance of our Constitutional Republic is that each state acts like a laboratory of democracy. Each state is free to try new innovations. Some work, some don’t. Some fit some states, others don’t. The innovations that do work are sometimes adapted by the national government.

Too many Americans have too little faith in what has made this country great. There is nothing to fear because one state enacts laws that another state may find anathema or incompatible for its residents. That is what States are supposed to do. They should experiment.

Without the blue state tax money, how are the red states going to survive?

They clearly haven't thought this through. That's why it's not going to happen. Once the Trump cultists figure out the gubmint subsidies end if they secede, the revolution ends. It takes a team of Clydesdales to pull a Trump cultist off of the gubmint teat.

As far as leaving people alone, Trump cultists are the uber-statists declaring that gay people can't marry and that women can't control their own bodies. And that blue state taxpayers have to pay for their welfare checks/EBT cards.
You gonna starve us out? I think not and I am pretty sure your threats don't mean jackshit when it all comes own to the truth.

Look at the map.

We had nearly 70% of voters turn out in 2020.
Trump won more popular votes than any Republican in history.
Assume a 90% turnout someday.
Is there any conservative who could garner more votes than Trump?
The Changing Racial and Ethnic Composition of the U.S. Electorate

States can experiment all they like, but keep it in the states borders, don't judge shop and force all states to deal with weird ass ideas.

Forum List

Back