76 million blue, 72 millon red...we are not one nation, we are very split and very different

Splitting the American economy into several competing economies would be the ruin of America. To suddenly go from the number two economy to twentieth or fiftieth would be unimaginably disasterous. The American dollar would be defunct and replaced by several unstable currencies that would represent economies at war with each other. That's just one way breaking up would suck.

The ONLY thing holding this country together right now is the insane (and often self defeating) tolerance of the Right

For 4 years we've seen how tolerant the Left is in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, detroit, Oregon, NewYork, new jersey etc etc etc

Sadly you are right.

Without the blue state tax money, how are the red states going to survive?

They clearly haven't thought this through. That's why it's not going to happen. Once the Trump cultists figure out the gubmint subsidies end if they secede, the revolution ends. It takes a team of Clydesdales to pull a Trump cultist off of the gubmint teat.

As far as leaving people alone, Trump cultists are the uber-statists declaring that gay people can't marry and that women can't control their own bodies. And that blue state taxpayers have to pay for their welfare checks/EBT cards.
You gonna starve us out? I think not and I am pretty sure your threats don't mean jackshit when it all comes own to the truth.
It appears he wants to get rid of progressive taxes and welfare like a good Democrat does?

Splitting the American economy into several competing economies would be the ruin of America. To suddenly go from the number two economy to twentieth or fiftieth would be unimaginably disasterous. The American dollar would be defunct and replaced by several unstable currencies that would represent economies at war with each other. That's just one way breaking up would suck.

It would be worth it to divest ourselves from your ilk.

Why are the red states such cesspools compared to the blue states? In nearly every metric, they're worse off. The laboratory of democracy has determined that the red state model is a serious failure.

Why are the red states such cesspools compared to the blue states? In nearly every metric, they're worse off. The laboratory of democracy has determined that the red state model is a serious failure.

Factually false

The ONLY thing holding this country together right now is the insane (and often self defeating) tolerance of the Right

For 4 years we've seen how tolerant the Left is in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, detroit, Oregon, NewYork, new jersey etc etc etc
What is worse is that they dare you to do something if you threaten to respond. And if it does in a way with more then a few people they will cower. This is a complete different way of being governed. There is nothing wrong with a social program and capitalism based society. We must recognize those limits in degree to keep the nation going. Most of the brouhaha is in deep blue areas. And this was done for the election. If Trump does not win, the nation will not mean much to me anymore. For it will be something new. And when enough people think that way and there is a growing amount, the nation will falter. It is faltering now from decades of the Marxist revolutionaries pecking away at the constitution and the American way of life. Life will become more tribal and very regional with the Progs in power. Gulags are coming.

Funny thing is that the Blue and Purple states hold most of the country's wealth
That is why the blue and purple states are most in debt, right?

no, it's why a hillbilly state like McConnell's Kentucky leeches off NY.

Doesn't happen.
Apparently you are wrong. If the red states went their own way (and I was living in the US I would love it to happen) they would be third-world shitholes within 50 years.

Tell us where these mythical blue states are, every single one of them people are fleeing from.

Feel like fighting a nuclear civil war? As middle America ends up being at a severe disadvantage in all trade disputes they will quickly start thinking that somebody needs to pay for their economic depression. I have to assume that the right wing states have some nukes. They will use them.

Funny thing is that the Blue and Purple states hold most of the country's wealth

Doesn't happen.
Apparently you are wrong. If the red states went their own way (and I was living in the US I would love it to happen) they would be third-world shitholes within 50 years.

Maybe
The blue cities in blue states are shitholes now.

Feel like fighting a nuclear civil war? As middle America ends up being at a severe disadvantage in all trade disputes they will quickly start thinking that somebody needs to pay for their economic depression. I have to assume that the right wing states have some nukes. They will use them.

On the blue states?

What economic depression, south Carolina for example is becoming a manufacturing powerhouse

Tell us where these mythical blue states are, every single one of them people are fleeing from.

only neocons. They live in blue states too. 3 million of them voted in California. It makes sense for somebody who is a conservative at heart to move to a red state.
Yeah I forgot only homeless people are moving to California and illegals

Doesn't happen.

Maybe
The blue cities in blue states are shitholes now.
You notice how they are going broke, rioting and looting, people taking poops everywhere they say nothing to see here.

On the blue states?
Certainly not on themselves. Imagine a reactionary hard-right military government with ICBMs, somebody gonna to get nuked.

People in Portland share nothing in common with people in Alabama, which is why we should not be governed as one. States rights is an important aspect of the constitution, but blue staters do not believe in states rights. They want everyone in the country to live by their rules.

We should really break into 3 or 4 separate nations with no federal oversight.

Look at the map.

2020-map-as-of-noon-11-4-smaller.png

We could a country in the west, the south, the northeast, the midwest, and the heartland. It makes total sense. Its geographically quite obvious and simple.

Why not? I do not have anything in common with chaz chop defund police seattle liberals. I can let them live how they want to live and they can let me live how I want to live.

Doesnt this just make sense? I want small government and maximum freedom. Florida has 0% state income tax. California has 15% income tax....JUST STATE, then many have country and city on top of that.

I say we do a peaceful breakup, no hard feelings. Its me, not you...but goodbye.
The majority of US history people are divided on issues.

Forum List

Back