75 Palestinian Schools Named After Terrorists or NAZI’s

Maybe someone will be good enough to answer my question about how it affects Palestinian and Gazan children to grow up being indoctrinated that bombing innocents (or stabbing, car ramming, whatever) is an heroic act.

Israelis blowing up schools, hospitals, and power plants is heroism, though right?

There is nothing heroic about war. Its a tragedy. But unfortunately necessary.

So how is blowing up a supermarket heroic? Or a pizza parlour. Or crawling into a 13 year old girls bedroom? Or slitting the throat of a 3 month old baby? Or hijacking a plane? Or murdering Olympic athletes?

Will no one on Team Palestine condemn these terrorist attacks?

Israelis blowing up schools, hospitals, and power plants is heroism, though right?

So how is blowing up a supermarket heroic? Or a pizza parlour. Or crawling into a 13 year old girls bedroom? Or slitting the throat of a 3 month old baby? Or hijacking a plane? Or murdering Olympic athletes?

I'm not on Team Palestine, so much as I'm on the Semitic people are garbage, side.

Oh right. Thanks. That's a good one. 1948 though, so already included.
Date 16–18 September 1982
Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia

Aw, bless you Abi for bringing up Sabnra & Shatilla. Would you be so kind as to educate those Zionists as to why Palestisnian terrorists were in Lebanon's bunkers of Sabra & Shatilla in the first place. Was it for some kind of peace offering to the Lebanese Christians? Ya'll come back now, ya hear? 'Atta boy!

I'm not on Team Palestine, so much as I'm on the Semitic people are garbage, side.

Fine. Whatever. Will you condemn those terrorist attacks?

I will be the first to come on here and state unequivocally that I despise all terror attacks. I must also state that it seems as though team Israel has the most obvious problem with condemnation of Israeli atrocities. There is always either an excuse, a justification or total denial.

If you despise terror attacks, why didn't you say so in post #2? Why didn't you just condemn the terrorists and the naming of schools after them?

Fine. Whatever. Will you condemn those terrorist attacks?

Palestinian suicide bombers are scum, however what Israel does is overkill.

If you despise terror attacks, why didn't you say so in post #2? Why didn't you just condemn the terrorists and the naming of schools after them?
As explained, the OP was propaganda and I am still waiting for the google maps screen shots.

Oh right. Thanks. That's a good one. 1948 though, so already included.
Date 16–18 September 1982
Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia

Aw, bless you Abi for bringing up Sabnra & Shatilla. Would you be so kind as to educate those Zionists as to why Palestisnian terrorists were in Lebanon's bunkers of Sabra & Shatilla in the first place. Was it for some kind of peace offering to the Lebanese Christians? Ya'll come back now, ya hear? 'Atta boy!

Does anyone know why Abi with his very fine brain won't answer this question?

Problem is, any Jew who defends himself is a terrorist in Islamofascist eyes.

Sigh. I know.

Here comes the King David Hotel bombing and the events of 1948 to prove that Israelis are evil.

Don't forget this one.

Deir Yassin massacre - Wikipedia
Exactly how is house to House urban combat a massacre? Other than God sides with Jews and they took few casualties.

If you don't get why para-military killings of villagers is a terroristic massacre, there is no hope for you.

As explained, the OP was propaganda and I am still waiting for the google maps screen shots.

Oh. So you WOULD have condemned the terrorists as terrorists except that there were no terrorists in the OP. Because. Propaganda. Riiiiiight.

Sigh. I know.

Here comes the King David Hotel bombing and the events of 1948 to prove that Israelis are evil.

Don't forget this one.

Other than God sides with Jews and they took few casualties.

So, God sided with Jews in the Holocaust too?

Delusional much?

Sigh. I know.

Don't forget this one.

Delusional much?
Got Israel back.

Have a nice day!

Sigh. I know.

Don't forget this one.

Delusional much?
Got Israel back.

Have a nice day!

Sigh. I know.

Don't forget this one.

Delusional much?
Got Israel back.

Have a nice day!

So, God is behind getting Israel back?

Sigh. I know.

Don't forget this one.

Exactly how is house to House urban combat a massacre? Other than God sides with Jews and they took few casualties.

If you don't get why para-military killings of villagers is a terroristic massacre, there is no hope for you.
Villagers! Poor villagers with rifles and grenades shooting people because of their faith!

Sigh. I know.

Don't forget this one.

Delusional much?
You really do need to stop playing video games and read the Bible.

Forum List

Back