700 sworn affidavits and the press is still saying "no evidence of election fraud."

You can get millions of sworn affidavits that Santa Claus or Loch Ness Monster are real, doesn't make any of them true.

"I saw a van and I swear it was full of fraudulent ballots even though I didn't get a good view" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well then. Take this "evidence" to the courts, which are the only institutions with the power to enforce penalties for perjury.

It is ridiculous to brand any judge by his/her support of a political party or nomination by a president of any political party. If we all did, there would be no judiciary; no courts at all. This idiots who make this argument, who usually are supporters of the Republican Party, don't realize that they are arguing to nullify the authority and decisions of every Republican judge there ever was.

For example, according to Ballotpedia:

As of September 2019, all nine judges on the court were either elected in partisan elections as a Republican or appointed by a Republican governor. Sue Bell Cobb, who retired in 2011, was the last Democrat to sit on the court.[2

Alabama Supreme Court - Ballotpedia

I guess these people wish to nullify all decisions handed down by the Alabama Supreme Court.

That is not entirely true. Some of these Republicans clearly are legislating from the bench or putting their personal beliefs above the Constitution. The 5th Circuit clearly is partisan. This case on the census is interesting because it is a Rorshach test. The Constitution clearly states that all persons shall be counted. You don't even have to be a lawyer the language is so plain. It should be a 9-0 Supreme Court decision against Trump but I will bet it will be a 5-4 decision.

I can't understand the thinking of taking this to Youtube as opposed to the courts.......................

Well I do. It is the same thinking that got us Russia Russia Russia. An entire generation of poor losers.

What will they say now that there's video evidence ?

Wait...there's more.

And yet, none of this has been presented in Court. Imagine that. Ever wonder why? Could it be that one can say anything in a media circus but you have to stick with the truth in a court of law? The Entertainment factor is off the scale.

disputed.png

What will they say now that there's video evidence ?

Wait...there's more.

None of that is evidence. If it was they would have used it in court. It's just conspiracy theory nonsense they are using to keep the fundraising machine up to speed.

Kwik!! Go donate s'more!!

None of that is evidence. If it was they would have used it in court. It's just conspiracy theory nonsense they are using to keep the fundraising machine up to speed.

Kwik!! Go donate s'more!!
Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter.

If the roles were reversed you'd all about "Trump cheated."
He most likely did. It is well known that his favored M.O. is to accuse others of crimes he has already committed. He just didn't cheat enough.

Last edited:
It's not the press saying there is no evidence of fraud that matters.

What matters is the courts saying there is no evidence of fraud.

It doesn't matter how many hundreds of affidavits are signed. If they can't prove there is fraud in court, they don't matter.

And Trump's legal team has not had one single claim of fraud found in court.

Not. A. Single. One.

See that^? That's what I was talking about. That right there is a perfect example of someone being stupider than they have to be.

You tRumplings might wanna take notes.
You sure don't sound like someone
on the winning team.
We've got enough examples, you can stop now.
Stop what ?
Proving you're one of those incessant trolls who always gets the last word in even when they're wrong ?
I could have stopped an hour ago with you.

See that^? That's what I was talking about. That right there is a perfect example of someone being stupider than they have to be.

You tRumplings might wanna take notes.
You sure don't sound like someone
on the winning team.
We've got enough examples, you can stop now.
Stop what ?
Proving you're one of those incessant trolls who always gets the last word in even when they're wrong ?
I could have stopped an hour ago with you.
I think you may have missed the point, here.

Forum List

Back