700 sworn affidavits and the press is still saying "no evidence of election fraud."

Lesh Here is an article that I'm sure you won't read, but it explains why you and every other American should be VERY concerned that Dominion Voting Machines WERE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET. Wouldn't you be concerned if a hacker got control of your computer?

Lesh Here is an article that I'm sure you won't read, but it explains why you and every other American should be VERY concerned that Dominion Voting Machines WERE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET. Wouldn't you be concerned if a hacker got control of your computer?

And why is it an issue if digital counting machines are potentially hacked?

From your link

"Jake Rollow, director of communications for the Michigan Department of State, said in a statement to NBC News, “Even though the results are unofficial, if these unofficial results were disrupted or manipulated, it could still cause confusion on Election Day.”

So at WORST...it could cause confusion...which gets cleared up by counting actual ballots

What will they say now that there's video evidence ?

Wait...there's more.

Sworn affidavits have to be reviewed by judges to make sure they're not Bullshit.
And the judges have determined their
What will they say now that there's video evidence ?

Wait...there's more.

They judge determines whether sworn affidavits are credible or bullshyt They all have determined they're BS.

Yes. I personally suspect the entire game is rigged.

Eventually the truth may come out and if our elections are rigged the nation may unfortunately split apart. Both parties need to stop screwing around and let the voters make the decision.

Chances of the happening are slim to none.

I suspect you’ve simply been lied to and have no ability to know any better. The perfect target audience.

Uh huh. Then the ballots were counted by hand and were found to match the machine counts.

Whatever that means.
putin3.gif

I suspect you’ve simply been lied to and have no ability to know any better. The perfect target audience.
Keep in mind how liberals and Trump haters were the perfect target audience for the fake news stories about Trump.

1635616802166.jpg

Keep in mind how liberals and Trump haters were the perfect target audience for the fake news stories about Trump.

View attachment 558244
Where would you be without false equivalencies? Alone with your shame.

Forum List

Back