7 States Sue Biden Over Loan Forgiveness Plan

How else do you explain it? Some people pay for those loans when they are in their fifties. How is it nonsense?

Let's see evidence of your claim here. If it takes you until your 50s to payoff the loan, you either started college very late in life or chose a career that was not in demand. Either way it's your fault.

Way to try to weasel out of a stupid comment retard

Newsflash...EVERYONE pays for your medical care through payroll deductions

Including me for well over 40 years. So tell us all, when will you be collecting SS or going on Medicare? I see you on some very strange times here for a working person.

Including me for well over 40 years. So tell us all, when will you be collecting SS or going on Medicare? I see you on some very strange times here for a working person.
Whatever you paid in to Medicare doesn't come CLOSE to the cost of your cancer care. Ya know who's paying it?

Yea...us taxpayers. The same people you want to be stuck with student debt for the rest of their lives (or close to it)

Whatever you paid in to Medicare doesn't come CLOSE to the cost of your cancer care. Ya know who's paying it?

Yea...us taxpayers. The same people you want to be stuck with student debt for the rest of their lives (or close to it)

I see you didn't want to answer my question. Good move on your part.

So you have student debt too, huh So again, where in the student loan did it say they will pay for some of the debt you created? Because when I paid into the Medicare system all my life, that's what I was promised; healthcare coverage for when I get older or sickly.

I see you didn't want to answer my question. Good move on your part.

So you have student debt too, huh So again, where in the student loan did it say they will pay for some of the debt you created? Because when I paid into the Medicare system all my life, that's what I was promised; healthcare coverage for when I get older or sickly.
Keep yakking dude.

Bottom line...YOU cost the taxpayers the cost of your care (through payroll deductions). Forgiving student debt isn't going to raise taxes one dime

Keep yakking dude.

Bottom line...YOU cost the taxpayers the cost of your care (through payroll deductions). Forgiving student debt isn't going to raise taxes one dime
Where dies your Vegetable Messiah get the authority to appropriate money?

Quote the Constitution.

Keep yakking dude.

If somebody doesn't pay for it now, that will be another half-trillion added to our debt. The money has to come from somewhere.

If somebody doesn't pay for it now, that will be another half-trillion added to our debt. The money has to come from somewhere.
It's 40 billion a year over ten years.

In a 30 trillion dollar debt that's not even a drop in the bucket.

How much do you think your cancer care adds?

A trillion here. A trillion there, and soon you're talking about real money.
Do you know how many billions there are in 30 trillion?

Thirty thousand

So instead of 30,000 billions...this would mean 30,400...in ten years

Last edited:
Do you know how many billions there are in 30 trillion?

Thirty thousand

So instead of 30,000 billions...this would mean 30,400...on ten years
Only a prog douchebag believes $30 billion is a trivial amount of money. It doesn't matter anyway because Biden broke the law.

What 40 billion Lush? It's 400 billion on the low side and a half-trillion on the high. I'd be willing to bet in the end it goes higher than that. And what do you give a shit about my Medicare? It has nothing to do with the conversation and you will be there too someday if not already. Show me the form workers sign that says we will pay into the system but not get nothing out of it in the end. The people that took out these loans did sign forms stating they will repay this money back, and that's what they should be doing.

Your Vegetable Messiah promised to end Covid. Now you say he will keep it a national emergency for 10 years.

What 40 billion Lush? It's 400 billion on the low side and a half-trillion on the high. I'd be willing to bet in the end it goes higher than that. And what do you give a shit about my Medicare? It has nothing to do with the conversation and you will be there too someday if not already. Show me the form workers sign that says we will pay into the system but not get nothing out of it in the end. The people that took out these loans did sign forms stating they will repay this money back, and that's what they should be doing.
Still trying to parse out your taxpayer burden as opposed to someone else's??

Cmon dude. Give it up.

You're a selfish entitled prick

Forum List

Back